We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Trickle Effect Options

Final Incarnate
#1 Posted : 2/16/2017 4:09:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Trickle effect im seeing is if the psyche community didn't build up with the Internet, i prolly woulda never found out about DMT and way of contacting Otherworldly beings/gods/goddesses etc.

Best way i can describe it is a DBZ character powering up, if your close to them youll feel it more vs being on other side of galaxy .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2UDEzrNqM skip to 2-3 min mark if one doesnt feel like watching whole vid,

in regards to Serpents/Reptilians dont believe the crap people say even me, experience em for yourself. Ive had excellent exp with them on DMT, but others havn't .

since prolly birth in this incarnation was n is always drawn towards, occult, religion, science, new age stuff etc.

below is unneeded read but goes with the above. The above is man thing.

Why dont i share how i got into psyches .

1.started going on forums finding out bout reptilian and alien contact ( from back when seeing reptilians in ancient egypt back in school )

2. that took me to the Dark web and found sites like intel exchange, and a few random ones but to no avail
3. heard bout something called marinas web something bout it needed quantum computing and it was an uraban legend amongst hackers etc etc.

4. stumbled apon this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9Rwi-tam1o

5. from there researched this dmt.

6, found this, not this article but basically same thing http://planetupgrade.blo...enment-pineal-gland.html

from there came to hypothesis if this is true, then it explains a lot on these buddhist nirvana, siddhartha meditating and entering hyperspace, chances are his eyes were tightly shut, as one can tell by the bags under his eyes in buddha statues.

i started taking a lot of melatonin, like poping 5-10mg every hr, and was in dark room with laptop color temps under 2700k lowest i used then was 1200k. ( i dont have ability to stay in dark room for weeks, coz of work etc , so tried melatonin like madman etc)

lil did i know i ended up having a dmt exp but didnt know what it was till i got into dmt. had a few oev, but nothing much beyond that .

7. eventually i read on Ayahuasca, read so many threads bout but got confused by the hippie dippy BS say prayer this whole time etc this n that, its about pain not easy way etc, a bunch of unneeded crap imo . tried capsule ayahuasca after seeing this vid . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybKbb_9DdbE used mhrb and rue extract but didnt get there had very very mild effs, like if drinking aya is an 11 this was like a 2 kinda thing.

8 & 9 drank aya and smoked DMT Made up im convinced of made Serpent/Reptilian Contact.

Final Incarnate is an RPG Character in Terra's Terra . Everything this character has done or does is part of an RPG Story

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Koornut
#2 Posted : 2/17/2017 2:12:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sweet origin story man Smile

The internet brought me to DMT via Lorenzos psychedelic salon podcast and Terence McKenna specifically. I was looking for answers to question I couldn't even spell. Now I've tried it a few times, seen what it's all about, I have no more questions about it. I could happily go my entire life without ever touching it again. It's just a thing now, another tool for the toolbox.
It's interesting how through this new medium we are all coming together from our own unique subjectivity and exploring this weird curiosity we all have - Serpents, gods, Jung, plants etc it's all the same on the nexus, just a lil different though.
I never thought text based communication could be so rich and vivid in triggering my imagination when I read through this website.
World-wide web indeed.
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow