We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
new article microdosing LSD... Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 2/8/2017 3:00:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I thought Tim Leary was on to something when he treated troubled people with LSD back in the 60s!...Thumbs up
read below..

Microdosing: I Spent 14 Days on LSD to Increase Productivity
thehustle.co/how-to-lsd-microdose
Feb 26, 2016 - Small amounts of LSD are supposed to increase creativity, reduce stress, and improve happiness. ... So, to test these claims, one of our contributing writers (who happens to be a well-known entrepreneur in Silicon Valley) spent 14 days experimenting with microdosing.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

starway6
#2 Posted : 2/8/2017 3:03:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

here is link..

Microdosing on psychedelics is under-studied: What you need to know ...
www.businessinsider.com/...lsd-effects-risks-2017-1
The truth about 'microdosing,' which involves taking tiny amounts of psychedelics like LSD. Erin Brodwin. Jan. 30, 2017, 11:49 AM; 26,893. facebook · linkedin ...

Aum_Shanti
#3 Posted : 2/8/2017 3:21:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

AFAIK Hoffman himself believed in it.

BTW: I personally had excellent experiences microdosing DOM.

But microdosing has one big drawback: While you do it, you are basically always building tolerance against any other substance...
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

dreamer042
#4 Posted : 2/8/2017 3:52:30 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Fixed the title.

As far as I know there has not ever been an actual clinical study on microdosing, but with the practice receiving as much hype as it is from the media now, it's only a matter of time.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

nexalizer
#5 Posted : 2/8/2017 5:50:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can attest from personal experience that at least for practicing music, microdosing is really interesting.

Cannabis however is comparable if not better for that, in my opinion. And it has no(t as many) issues with tolerance.

And no insomnia.
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

Aum_Shanti
#6 Posted : 2/9/2017 9:07:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

@nexalizer:

Well at least if your system reacts "normally" to THC. E.g. for me THC is an extremely potent psychedelic substance. Actually of all the substances I tried so far THC is IMHO the hardest one...A LSD trip compares like a child's toy to it...
THC is very similar like DMT to me, just way more "aggressive" than DMT and not such a plasticity in the visuals.

I always wondered why people said LSD is a hard drug and THC not, and just for easy casual use. This was never the case for me.
It needed some time, until I realized that it seems that I just have a different metabolism for it.

I also wouldn't expect insomnia to occur in microdosing, when you do it in the morning.
Or were your experiences different in this way?

E.g I started microdosing DOM just for the reason, that it lasts much longer than LSD. There you are really on the edge of insomnia. You really have to take it early in the morning.
But then, the whole day is just wonderful.
I also kinda liked the amphetamine like rush in the first hours.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.