We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hypnagogic experience Options

JustAnotherHuman
#1 Posted : 2/6/2017 10:16:10 PM

You create your own reality

Hi Nexians!

Just wanted to share an experience I had some months ago with you guys.

I had woken up with the sunrise, I had nothing to do that day, I had heard about the Wake Back To Bed method of inducing lucid dreams, so I thought I'd try it out.

So I'm laying in bed, on my back, and nothing happens for a while, I'm just laying there. I can't remember what happened, whether I fell asleep or just my mind wandered, but I go into this weird Hypnagogic state. I call it that cause it felt like a Hypnagogic state, it didn't feel like a dream. I felt like I was awake while this was happening. Or at least, semi awake lol.

Anyway, I was laying there, eyes closed, and behind closed eyes, I was seeing static, like what you would see on a broken TV, this static covered my whole FOV. In the middle of my FOV, I saw this symbol, it looked somewhat like a sickle with an elongated handle and it was grey with a black border. That's the only way I can describe it lol.LaughingAnd running along this "sickle" was the seven chakra points, glowing in their respective colours.

This humanoid figure then came into my FOV, a light blue humanoid figure. This humanoid was waving me over in a beckoning motion.

While all this was happening, I was feeling very intense vibrations in my forehead.

Then it all ended and I snapped out of it.

Anyway, just wanted to share that with you guysBig grin
JustAnotherHuman is a fictional character. Everything said by this character should be regarded as completely fabricated.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."-Benjamin Franklin.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

null24
#2 Posted : 2/7/2017 12:45:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Hey mods-what do y'all think about consolidating at least some of the many threads on this subject as a sort of resource for those wanting or wishing to share knowledge and experiences about it? Or maybe a sub forum?

Sounds like a cool experience, JAH. Learning to use and navigate this state is a great way to teach oneself visualization techniques and is a doorway to great inner space exploration. Welcome to the liminal state!
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Intezam
#3 Posted : 2/7/2017 11:19:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

We'd call that a proper vision (not dreams - we think). Maybe it was trying to tell you/we/us/them to spend less time in many wired "hairy" beast mode (TV,Innernet,Plays,Gamez, Movies, Music....other) and focus on the lataif instead. Because life is short and (sometimes) cut down loike with a sickle.....(we are in that same situation mode so we would be a proper hypocrites if we made it sound as if we fixed that sort of distraction).Twisted Evil