We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Strange experience Options

JustAnotherHuman
#1 Posted : 2/2/2017 12:02:26 PM

You create your own reality

Hi Nexians!

Just wanted to talk about an experienced I had a while back.

I was lying prone on my bed at night, trying to sleep but no sleep was coming. So I tried to play with the phosphenes I was seeing behind my closed eyes. I don't know what I thought was gonna happen, but I did it anyway. I played with these phosphenes, these blobs and tried to make them spiral.

I did this for a while with intent focused on these phosphenes, and then something crazy happened. A spiral formed in the centre of my FOV. I don't remember exactly the transition, like I said, this happened a while ago. This spiral was not very big, but it was clear in my vision. It was a blue spiral, it had clearly defined borders between the "bands" in the spiral and the borders were tight with each other. It just spun and spun, seemingly without my control.

While this was happening, I felt intense vibrations in my forehead. Like my forehead was just pulsating with energy. It was a very powerful feeling, so much so that I freaked out a little and I pulled myself out of it. This was the first time I had experienced something like this, so I didn't know what was going on.

I came out of that experience feeling like, wow, that was weird.Big grin

I didn't think too much of the experience, and it hasn't happened to me since. Mind you, I haven't really tried to do it again.

What do you guys think of this experience? What are your theories? Please feel free to share!
JustAnotherHuman is a fictional character. Everything said by this character should be regarded as completely fabricated.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."-Benjamin Franklin.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Intezam
#2 Posted : 2/2/2017 12:23:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

We had a weird dream about a blue spiral in 1997 (it hit we in the torso at full force) We looked at it from the side, so it looked moar loike One(1) whirlwind baby hurricanes from One(1) of these old commercials. Do you want to hear it?

JustAnotherHuman
#3 Posted : 2/2/2017 12:29:57 PM

Sure!
JustAnotherHuman is a fictional character. Everything said by this character should be regarded as completely fabricated.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."-Benjamin Franklin.

Intezam
#4 Posted : 2/2/2017 12:50:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

so ...we was sleeping at a fellow faqeers house, together with some other malangs, incl. a strange guy who lived in the forests loike the animals. Then we had this dreams:
We was back at our ancestral home. And we noticed odd movement in the neighbors garden. So we inquired what that was but we couldn't see it clearly as it was moving fast and blue...in a mind puzzling ways.....

We thought: what the heck.....could that be??? Without further thinking, we picked up an empty bottle and threw it at that thing. And then it really sped up. Loike a small UFO or something, but it was a blue spiralling whirlwind....it was obviously agitated by the throwing of the bottle.It was different from the 'Ejects' commercial in that it was rather small and blue and independent (e.g. not emerging out of any device) . At the same moment we experienced some degree of panicking, thinking it could be ghosts.....etc. So.....we started to run towards the main door. And while we was trying to to find the key to the door, that spiraling thingy hit we at full force into the back and we experienced instant craziness.

But then to our utter surprise we discovered that we can hold that thingy and balance it quiet nicely, it was then that finally the door opened and......we woke up.

The forest guy was staring at we (instead of sleeping).....

That was it....

JustAnotherHuman
#5 Posted : 2/2/2017 2:03:23 PM

Thanks for sharing that intezam!

That's a crazy dream you had there!