We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Psychoactive substances on youtube thread Options

Ser Ferdinand
#1 Posted : 1/24/2017 11:34:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Okay, so I Searched the nexus for a general psychoactive substances on youtube thread and I didn't find one.
So, who are your favorite drug related youtubers?
For me it will always be Drug Classroom and just for fun Psych substance . PsychSub was the first person to introduce me to harm reduction and to open my mind towards actually investigating about drugs in general and I am really grateful for that. If it wasn't for hes channel I wouldn't be on nexus now. Not saying that he is giving you the full story but it is a great channel for fun. There is also hes "personal" channel where he kinda blogs SWIM

There is also this new channel Drugslab that I find kinda anoying and cringy for me. It feels like they don't give out enought information about substances they are consuming. and it seems like EVERY substance they test is 78% pure and max is 89%.

Any thoughts on the matter?
"Logic is the last scientific ingredient of Philosophy; its extraction leaves behind only a confusion of non-scientific, pseudo problems."
Carnap on continental phil.. I mean on pseudo problems.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

JustAnotherHuman
#2 Posted : 1/25/2017 3:31:09 AM

You create your own reality

You should also check out this channel on YouTube. Not all his videos are about psychedelics, in fact most of his stuff is about spirituality, personal development, things of this nature. Very good content, also focused on harm reduction and education.

Also check out this guy's channel. His stuff is moar focused on trip reports and advice for noobs. I love his trip reports. He does a very good job of describing his experiences.

This channel is also pretty good. His videos are moar of a documentary style in which he films his experiences with different substances. His videos are usually quite long, so bear that in mind.Big grin

I also love PsychedSubstance! I was interested in psychs before I found his channel, but I enjoy it nonetheless.
JustAnotherHuman is a fictional character. Everything said by this character should be regarded as completely fabricated.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."-Benjamin Franklin.

Ser Ferdinand
#3 Posted : 1/29/2017 12:53:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

JustAnotherHuman wrote:
You should also check out this channel on YouTube. Not all his videos are about psychedelics, in fact most of his stuff is about spirituality, personal development, things of this nature. Very good content, also focused on harm reduction and education.

Also check out this guy's channel. His stuff is moar focused on trip reports and advice for noobs. I love his trip reports. He does a very good job of describing his experiences.

This channel is also pretty good. His videos are moar of a documentary style in which he films his experiences with different substances. His videos are usually quite long, so bear that in mind.Big grin

I also love PsychedSubstance! I was interested in psychs before I found his channel, but I enjoy it nonetheless.

"Your mate Tom" seems like he is all about clicks. Ruckuss is kinda artsy and weird, but it can be kinda fun. Tho I find some scientific skepticism and mysticism which I don't like that much.

Icarus Is a great guy too, but it kinda bothers me that he mixes stuff a lot and he doesn't do much harm reduction videos.

"Logic is the last scientific ingredient of Philosophy; its extraction leaves behind only a confusion of non-scientific, pseudo problems."

Ser Ferdinand
#4 Posted : 1/29/2017 12:57:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Man, Adam from psych.sub. got a kid 9 months ago and he isn't taking any more drugs. He also has a 13 year old daughter. LoL. That was not expected.

Ser Ferdinand
#5 Posted : 1/29/2017 1:16:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Trying to bump this thread.
One of my favorite videos from psych. + drug classroom