We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dieting Cacao Options

Valmar
#1 Posted : 1/18/2017 10:57:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Last night, I got the inspiration to start dieting Cacao. Apparently has a good synergy with Cayenne, so I added a little bit of it with two heaped teaspoons of Cacao. Was disappointed that I didn't have any Cardamon, because that apparently also works nicely.

The effects are nothing less than invigorating, quite different to caffeine for sure, but just as energizing in a curious way! Now that I can appreciate it on it's own, I can see why it's great! I definitely felt the psychoactivity of it! My mind felt... on a different plane, so to speak, like I was half here and half there.

Can you consume too much? Any recommendations for a long-term dieta? At some point, I may consider a full-fledged Cacao dieta for a while.
“The dao that can be expressed is not the eternal Dao.”
~ Lǎozǐ

“One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”
~ Carl Jung

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Cognitive Heart
#2 Posted : 1/19/2017 3:36:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very nice, cacao is indeed an ally. Great to mix with cayenne considering those rich levels of xanthines and capsinoids. In excess, cacao and cayenne can cause a myriad of effects. A lot of which is controlling heart rate, cardio, alertness, etc. Theobromine is known to have a long half-life in your system so being aware of other psychoactives is good measure. SNS(stimulation) among many other effects are caused by the cayenne.

A handful or two a day should be ample. I like the nibs but whole cacao beans are quite a pleasurably delight, on the other hand. Smile Enjoy! Balance is key in any long term dieting commitment.
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.