We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Slightly different effects Options

Hashketchum
#1 Posted : 1/17/2017 7:16:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So my last rxtraction yeilded me the majority slight orange crystals while one pull ended up givig me a few grams of all white. Im curious as to see what peoples preference is and why.
Ive noticed in identical doses that the white requires less for me to fully breakthrough, and it feels like a more clear and clean experience. The slightly orange stuff gives me a somewhat foggy/hazy experience. Also the comedown is quicker with the white crystal versus the slight orange. Sometimes with the white I dont hear that iconic carrier tone or feel that full body rush even at a vreakthrough dose.

I guess my preference would be the white due to the clearer experience, but wish the duration of the comedown would be slightly longer how it is with the orange.
What is everyone elses thoughts on the matter?

Also used a dab/hash oil rig and nail set up incase anyones curious.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Hashketchum
#2 Posted : 1/19/2017 2:01:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So Ive talked to a friend of mine whos a little less experienced in dabbling in hyperspace his opinion on the subject. He seems to agree with me on the subject and has noticed similar differences when using his spice.

null24
#3 Posted : 1/19/2017 4:14:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Subjectively, i think there may be something to what you're saying. I feel that some of the "full spectrum" yields from ACRB, that contain NMT etc, could be the culprit.

I prefer the yellow or even goowax to mix into enhanced leaf (mullein) for that reason.

Thumbs up
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Hashketchum
#4 Posted : 1/20/2017 6:38:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah the majority of the yeild from my acacia what orangeish white bit the rest was nice white Smile