We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First salvia trip...a spiritual vision Options

TruePsychonaut
#1 Posted : 10/27/2009 12:31:18 AM

Andy

This goes back to over a year ago,in fact last september.My first ever foray into salvia.Since that first trip i have had several with the same content,and the same entity.It is all still clear to me as if it was just yesterday.I have remembered every detail.Just wanted to see in the commnunity if anyone has had anything similar.I wasn't exactly expecting the trip i had.But i'm ecstatic that i did.

I've been meaning to get all this down for some time...so hear it is.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::SALVIA TRIP:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I take a long pull on the pipe containing 20x salvia.Hold it in but after 10/15 seconds have to exhale.Being the first time the smoke is too much to handle and is grating on the back of my throat.Sitting still waiting,nearly a minute passes,nothing.No affect.So i compose myself and try again.

I take another long pull.This time its not so acrid.I hold the salvia for much longer,at least 30 seconds.I breathe out and prepare myself.
Again i prepare for the onslaught,yet again,nothing.Then about another minute later,it hits.

Immediately i am gripping onto a table for dear life.The whole room is moving fast.Faster,faster.I am being forced backwards.I am travelling at the speed of light.The g-force being applied to me is unbeleivable.My body is being pushed off the chair.I remember shouting out
"What the fuck!"..(pardon my language).Whats's most peculiar is that i can see the room and everything in it is stationary.And yet my head is showing me a completely different story of events.Is it two separate visions.Reality being overlapped by another,or a dimension or just simply a mental construct.I'm just theorising here,i can't explain it.

Incredibly i'm able to maintain my awareness of the environment.I can name objects and their purpose,remember my partner David standing next to me,to steady me if needed.I have lost none of my reasoning faculties.If anything i am in a state of mental overdrive,trying to apply a rationality to it all.
Moreso than ever before,i am not only hearing myself think,but i feel an active conversation is taking place between myself and my consciousness.Not sure if thats the correct way to describe it,but for the moment its the easiest.

This lasted for 2/3 minutes until i began to decelerate and the feeling of the g-force started to subside.The room/myself was reducing speed in decrements and my grip on the table was no longer needed.Although i was expecting to return to normal space and time,i continued to move as if frame by frame.This just wasn't slow motion.It was a new physical form of non movement,Anti-motion.It sounds absurd,but its how i can explain it.

My entire body became virtually lifeless.Statuesque.Even my visual acuity had been affected.There was only minor perception of any kind of motion but this perception was enhancing the slow motion.This is what i describe as anti-motion.Speed in reverse but causing slower slow motion.
Figure that out if you can !! Still,during all this my mind is still active and rational.Conscious of everything.Until what happens next

So,after a few more minutes,all these weird experiences culminate in my total loss of control.One of the biggest fits of laughter i have ever had.In between this laughter,i begin to chant some word or phrase.."Tchi Tchi Atchi".The laughter soon turns into solemn contemplation.

The room has disappeared.My partner has gone.My body has been transported to another time and place.I am witnessing this all in the first person.I am there,this is real.I can breathe the air and feel the ground beneath my feet.I am up on a cliff top.A partly cleared area,overlooking a valley in a great rain forest or tropical land.In the valley is a settlement.Made up of numerous,simple wooden huts.I can see a number of indigenous people,virtually naked bar the bodily adornments.Smoke rises from the central fire inbetween the huts.I can barely hear the sound of voices carrying in the wind.

Suddenly,as i stand there watching, one of these people,a young male,late 30's,wearing an elaborate headdress adorned with bright feathers,steps out from the trees and kneels on the cliff top.He has with him a number of items wrapped in a buffalo hide.He starts preparing a fire...which is soon bellowing red embers.The night is closing in.As soon as the moon has risen to its highest point,this young man ( i believe to be a shaman or some such spiritual leader ) takes from his hide a wooden vessel and a number of various sacred plants.He crushes these plants in this vessel with a liquid.Not water,but something pre-prepared.

The mixture is complete.He stands and circles the fire,now raging,whilst chanting the verses of his forefathers.Altho i do not understand the language,i sense an air of vocal peace and harmony.His words permeate through his village and beyond thru the land.He is at one with nature and spirit,and in return, spirit acknowledges his sacrifice.This young man then drinks the brew from his vessel.His dancing round the fire becomes laboured.His chanting becomes quieter.

Time passes,and soon this young man drops to his knees.Knowing he has little time,with every last breath in his body,he shouts the last sacred chant.He keels over.

His body is motionless.The brew has worked its purpose.He is dead.

Within seconds,i can hear a noise in the distance.There is a physical change in the air.Still i hear this noise getting closer.There is an almighty scream that reverberates across the entire valley.Out of nowhere,nearly knocking me off my feet,a giant eagle,elegantly perches on the cliff top.Its wingspan wafting a mighty breeze over the lifeless body...fueling the fire,and blinding me with dust.

At this point i see one of the most amazing things in my whole life.The one thing that has defined my own spiritual outlook.From the carcass that lay on the ground,arose a being of pure brilliance.I could clearly define this being as the young man,but he was encompassed by an aura of such wonderful colour.A feeling of utter peace,love and harmony.This now spirit entity walked across to the eagle...pulled himself upon its mighty back...

The eagle lept from the cliff and swooped back right over the top of me.The entity clinging on as this majestic eagle messenger carried him away and up thru the clouds.

It was at this point i was in floods of tears.I was on my knees sobbing uncontrollably.A 38yr old reduced to a mound of blubbering flesh.Sobbing like i have never ever done before in my life.I just couldn't take in the vision that i had.It was on a level that i would never have imagined i could possibly experience.Once i composed myself i just couldn't believe what had happened.I was totally shocked.
Before that point i was somewhat kinda spiritual but non commital,somewhat sceptical about the whole idea of visions etc.

But post vision i have definately had a major rethink in my life.From a person of little or no conviction,of no real substance or understanding,i have become a committed and firm believer that there is more to everything,in and out of life,than we can imagine.This was the defining moment in my life and to this day,still sends shivers down my spine.And for that i owe everything to my partner who is the one who opened my eyes to universal possibilities.

From all of this i was left with the fact that this young shaman,if he was a shaman,i can't be sure,was named "Tchi Tchi Atchi".From what i can gather he is my spirit guide.
I have had two other visions involving him.One accompanying my father,who died last november and ultimately had a message for me,and another,which was a strange encounter indeed involving Tchi Tchi Atchi and his eagle messenger.It was a long ,3 way conversation bordering on the hilarious.But thats another story.

Of course there is two sides to all of this.1)what i believe,and 2)what it could be.

Being my partner is into shamanism and all things therein,could it be my trips are influenced by what i have learnt from him and picked up,even from some of his literature i've read.Maybe just my imagination creating in vision what i already know,much like getting answers from dreams.Some parts may even sound sensationalist and even similar to a preconception of a spiritual event ( ie. a spirit flying on the back of an eagle )

Or do i believe unequivocably in the trips i've experienced as something offered to me based in fact,emanating from a sourse beyond our dimension.
My choice is clear.

Cool Cool
T'Psych

"Love is life.All,everything that I understand,I understand only because I love."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

balaganist
#2 Posted : 10/27/2009 1:51:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Amazing report/story

Thanks for sharing, inspiring ! Smile
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

Espiridion
#3 Posted : 10/28/2009 12:42:05 AM

--who.??..ME??--

My journey with this ally has just begun. I am overjoyed to read experiences such as this and perhaps have the grapes to smoke enough.

Peace,

J
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

jamie
#4 Posted : 10/28/2009 12:48:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

"Moreso than ever before,i am not only hearing myself think,but i feel an active conversation is taking place between myself and my consciousness.Not sure if thats the correct way to describe it,but for the moment its the easiest."

ha no thats perfect! I get that everytime..can't figure out if I am the "I" that is me, of if it is the "me" that is I..or if "I" am the one speaking back to me...it's just pure I-ness!
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#5 Posted : 10/28/2009 12:52:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

That was a great report by the way...glad to see you really got there!
I have had a few salvia trips that have basically shaped the way I view reality, along with DMT and mushrooms..experiences I will never ever forget...it really is such an amazing plant, when she lets one in.

I think the most intense breakthrough I have ver had was with salvia.
Long live the unwoke.

TruePsychonaut
#6 Posted : 10/28/2009 10:06:26 AM

Andy

Thanks everyone.It really was the most weirdest trip i have had to date.I would never have expected such an experience of that nature and intensity,especially after seeing the typical effects on youtube.

To be totally immersed and part of the vision was even more extraordinary.Seeing myself physically there,watching this ritual as it unfolded.Not just visual but sensory,feeling everything around me.From the air that i breathed,the heat from the fire,and all the aural nuances you'd expect from being deep within a tropical rain forest.

As a case in point i firmly believe that my trip was absolutely genuine.There was some doubt as to its authenticity but i came to realise that,if anything,there is no reason for me to disregard it as fake or a mere anomaly of my imagination.

It does in some part seem similar to what you might read in a fairy tale...a great eagle of immense size carrying this spirit off up through the clouds to 'heaven',even tho as much as fantasy as it might sound.But i have to take it the way it was meant for me to see.A ritual passing from life to death and into the next emanation.How they get there,i guess,is up to them
Smile

It does make me wonder if he is experiencing me in the same way that i do him.Is it a two way thing ?
T'Psych

"Love is life.All,everything that I understand,I understand only because I love."

Czepa
#7 Posted : 10/28/2009 4:16:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tonight i tried salvia from a whip style vaporiser. i only had a couple of puffs on a tiny amount of 4x and it was comparable to smoking 1 whole cone of 40x out of a bong. Try it one day. It was such a wonderfully wierd feeling. it was like i was expelling myself from my mouth, Open eyed reality as i knew it sank, as my head automatically raised up. it felt like my spirit was being being pulled out of me as i was drifting into the thought of existing without the body or mind. XD
Sir Terrence McKenna: "and what is real: is you, and your friends, and your associations, your highs, your orgasms your hopes your plans your fears... and were told. no. we're unimportant, we're peripherial. get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that. and then your a player, (but) you dont even want to play that game? (well) you want to re-claim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers: who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash thats being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world. ¿where is that at?"

"But now technology throws a curve. and the curve is that we live so long, that we figure out what a scam this is. we figure out that what your supposed to work for isn't worth having, we figure out that our politicians are buffoons, we figure out that professional scientists are reputation building gravitating weasels. we discover that all organizations are corrupted by ambition. we figure. it. out... and as you come to see that you are alienated you realise that culture is not your friend."

TruePsychonaut
#8 Posted : 10/28/2009 11:55:03 PM

Andy

Haven't smoked salvia any other way other than a pipe.Maybe i should one day and see how it goes.

Most of the time i can have quite a good trip on salvia,but sometimes its like i'm stuck in a loop.Nothing visual but just a feeling of someone,or a number of people,off to the side of me.But i seem to be caught in a loop of always looking to the side,and checking who or whats there.

One trip i was sure part of my room had turned into the front of my house.My mother,aunt (whos sadly passed away) are at the front door overlooking the wall and constantly calling to me.But as i look away thay start calling again until i look back.
T'Psych