CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
status update Options

benzyme
#21 Posted : 1/26/2019 3:48:14 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

this is super frustrating....
I changed the operating reservoir fluid (turbomolecular pump oil), and have since been unable to attain adequate vacuum to initialize the ion gauge. Either the ion gauge is bad, or there is a leak. I've been troubleshooting for a week..

I was able to fix an issue with one of my UV detectors, so I'm able to do quantitative work; will be able to do enantiomeric separation as well (determination of isomers in a racemic mixture).

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Trippy glass for trippy people.

Loveall
#22 Posted : 1/26/2019 4:55:39 PM

πŸ’–

Chemical expertSenior Member

Are you able to do a helium leak check?
πŸ’šπŸŒ΅πŸ’š Mescaline CIELO TEK πŸ’šπŸŒ΅πŸ’š
πŸ’šπŸƒπŸ’š Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEKπŸ’šπŸƒπŸ’š
πŸ’šπŸŒ³πŸ’šPreliminarily DMT Minimum Polymer TEKπŸ’šπŸŒ³πŸ’š

benzyme
#23 Posted : 1/26/2019 6:12:33 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

possibly, but the helium is shut off at the cylinder.
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

benzyme
#24 Posted : 1/27/2019 2:45:34 AM

analytical chemist

found a troubleshoot for the issue.

benzyme
#25 Posted : 2/14/2019 4:04:13 AM

analytical chemist

did the jumper hack. system is back online, and operational.

Loveall
#26 Posted : 2/14/2019 5:36:08 PM

πŸ’–

Big grin Big grin Big grin Thumbs up Love
πŸ’šπŸƒπŸ’š Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEKπŸ’šπŸƒπŸ’š

benzyme
#27 Posted : 7/19/2019 9:29:23 PM

analytical chemist

fantastic news: after three years of owning this instrument, I finally found a way to correct for mass accuracy. No engineers, no Ph.D’s, not even my own mentor could help me. I 100% figured it out in diagnostics...manually set the Main RF Frequency.
benzyme attached the following image(s):
DMT.JPG (178kb) downloaded 235 time(s).

Mindlusion
#28 Posted : 7/19/2019 9:31:03 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

benzyme wrote:
fantastic news: after three years of owning this instrument, I finally found a way to correct for mass accuracy. No engineers, no Ph.D’s, not even my own mentor could help me. I 100% figured it out in diagnostics...manually set the Main RF Frequency.

Great news, glad to hear this Thumbs up
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

benzyme
#29 Posted : 7/19/2019 9:32:55 PM

analytical chemist

thanks Thumbs up

so what does this mean? I'll calibrate for standards, to give peace of mind results.

tatt
#30 Posted : 7/20/2019 4:55:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

benzyme wrote:

Thumbs up Cool

benzyme
#31 Posted : 2/12/2020 5:32:31 AM

analytical chemist

I quit my job...
this means, I can devote more time to consultation. I just changed the electron multiplier, so the sensitivity is back to where it needs to be. I can/will process any samples coming my way, with quicker turnaround time.

benzyme
#32 Posted : 3/10/2020 3:42:28 AM

analytical chemist

Website is up. Solaris Analytical L.L.C. goes live by the end of the month.

Loveall
#33 Posted : 3/12/2020 11:44:19 AM

πŸ’–

benzyme wrote:

Thank you for launching this to help the community ❀️

Metta-Morpheus
#34 Posted : 3/12/2020 4:45:54 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Congrats man. Do what you love for a living! And for yourself!
β€œYou think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
β€œWhoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

benzyme
#35 Posted : 3/14/2020 1:15:44 AM

analytical chemist

Thank you guys for the support. I have a lot of data for DMT, and standards. Big grin

Loveall
#36 Posted : 2/17/2021 1:55:36 PM

πŸ’–

benzyme wrote:

Can we make this a sticky? Not a big deal, but it took me a few minutes to find on the second page of the Plant Analysis section. Or does this site already have it's own separate thread (sorry if I missed it)?

And thanks so much for this important service πŸ™‚

dreamer042
#37 Posted : 2/17/2021 2:04:19 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Stickied Thumbs up
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Mindlusion
#38 Posted : 2/17/2021 3:58:30 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Very happy Thumbs up
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

benzyme
#39 Posted : 2/17/2021 4:51:58 PM

analytical chemist

Really taking a beating from this polar vortex. Experiencing rolling blackouts, and water shortage. Sad
Hopefully this all thaws by the weekend, it would be a week of being stuck at home.

benzyme
#40 Posted : 2/17/2021 5:17:14 PM

analytical chemist

On a brighter note, just before the storms, I ran a conversion of melatonin to mexamine (5-Methoxytryptamine).
Enjoy.

PREV123NEXT