We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV45678NEXT»
Resin. The way to go. Options

reflexion
#101 Posted : 10/31/2009 3:57:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
I know a gal who was able to get over 6 visionary doses of resin (over 30 capsules) from about a foot of pachanoi!

wow, sounds like either some strong pachanoi, or someone who is very sensitive/sensitized to the cactus! ..maybe a combination of the two..

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jorkest
#102 Posted : 10/31/2009 6:34:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

another positive thing about this compared to an extraction tek...is that IF your cacti is weak..you wont have used your calcium hydroxide...or your d-limo to extract NOTHIng..you can easily extract from this resin if you want...but you can EASILY test it...

and...i have found the more you use mescaline...the better it gets...so eat your cacti!
it's a sound

۩
#103 Posted : 10/31/2009 9:41:15 PM

reflexion wrote:
۩ wrote:
I know a gal who was able to get over 6 visionary doses of resin (over 30 capsules) from about a foot of pachanoi!

wow, sounds like either some strong pachanoi, or someone who is very sensitive/sensitized to the cactus! ..maybe a combination of the two..

Strong pach.
You get way more out of your cactus this way...

Quote:
you can easily extract from this resin if you want.

Quote:
and...i have found the more you use mescaline...the better it gets...so eat your cacti!

It's true!

'Coatl
#104 Posted : 10/31/2009 9:54:56 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Just remember to propagate all the rare clones you may find!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

۩
#105 Posted : 10/31/2009 10:14:04 PM

'Coatl wrote:
Just remember to propagate all the rare clones you may find!

She cloned this pach twice! Wink So it will indeed live on...
Macre describes these cacti as Terminators Cool
They propagate themselves! (So folks, Don't eat all your superfood!)

Apparently the aphrodisiac qualities of the resin are a little mind blowing to say the least.
(on top of the emotional cleansing...which AncientPledge describes to be reminiscent of the feeling after you cry heavily, without the headache. I thought that was rather eloquent)

reflexion
#106 Posted : 11/1/2009 4:35:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

pardon my skepticism, but 6 strong doses from just 12" of cacti sounds too good to be true, regardless of the preparation method.. i've never heard of such a concentration of alkaloids before.

if 2" inches of cacti is all that is needed for a strong visionary dose, than why even go through the trouble to prepare it like this when such a small ammount could easily be consumed fresh?

Jorkest
#107 Posted : 11/1/2009 5:03:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

because then you would have to de-spine them...and then you have to peel the skin off...and then cut out the green layer...then dehydrate it...and THEN grind it up..and then put it in caps....id say that sounds like way more work than cooking cacti and evaporating(which it is...and thats why i like this method a LOT)

also i would have to say the aphrodisiac qualities are quite amazing as well...lets just say the sex is great

and Coatl' i only use the middle and keeping the rooted stump..and also the top to make another clone...keeping everything labeled and whatnot...so far ive got quite the collection
it's a sound

reflexion
#108 Posted : 11/1/2009 5:10:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

skinning and de-spining 2" inches of cactus isn't much work at all.. and i was talking about consuming it FRESH. not drying and capping or preparing it in any way. afterall, we're talking about two inches of cactus!

* i'm not questioning this preparation method. ...it's one that i've seen posted on other forums several years back, and it seems to work fine. but getting 6 strong doses from a foot of cacti seems really far-fetched.

psychosisdoses
#109 Posted : 11/1/2009 5:18:38 PM

Derek

ah yes... mescaline how iv missed you..

so i got around to trying this

took a pot filled it some with water
dumped in some citric acid i had but i ran out
checked ph it was 4
took a quarter of a lemon and squeezed
checked ph it was 3
warmed on hot plate till steaming right before simmering
i was pleased
i dumped in some 200-250 grams of dry torch chips
monitored temp for the next 2-3 hours
kept it just below simmering
cooked for 12 hours in this manner
decanted the pot with the lid and strained through a paper towel
reduced some half way on hot plate at the same temp
then stuck in the dehydrator at 150F
this morning it was a bunch of this beautiful golden taffy lining the bowl
i mixed it all around and got it drying some more
i ate 1 gram in one 00 capsule with a cup of black coffee
its been 2 hours i feel as though iv consumed say 150mg acetate
fucking fantastic
pics to follow.....

/me nods at der haus
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

69ron
#110 Posted : 11/1/2009 9:04:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

reflexion wrote:
* i'm not questioning this preparation method. ...it's one that i've seen posted on other forums several years back, and it seems to work fine. but getting 6 strong doses from a foot of cacti seems really far-fetched.

It’s absolutely far-fetched. They are greatly exaggerating. I'm not sure why they are. 1 foot is generally considered 1 dose or possibly 2 doses of cacti, not 6. Even Erowid states that in many places on their site.

I almost feel like I’m reading an ad for cacti put up by sales people. There is no way 6 strong trips can be had from 1 foot of cacti. Just no way. There is no cactus that strong in existence except for maybe Peyote.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

antichode
#111 Posted : 11/1/2009 9:09:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What would happen if one was to pour some hcl over the evaporated taffy? would that convert the Mesc into hcl? bypassing the need for limonene?

69ron
#112 Posted : 11/1/2009 9:10:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
also i would have to say the aphrodisiac qualities are quite amazing as well...lets just say the sex is great

This is true for a very low dose of mescaline, about 50-75 mg or so. It's quite an aphrodisiac at that range. But at truly psychedelic doses, the aphrodisiac effect is lost. At least that’s how it is for SWIM.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

antichode
#113 Posted : 11/1/2009 9:21:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

or would you just end up using uber amounts of acetone to clean all the plant gunk off... sorry if you've already thought of and tried all this Ron

'Coatl
#114 Posted : 11/1/2009 9:36:34 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
I almost feel like I’m reading an ad for cacti put up by sales people. There is no way 6 strong trips can be had from 1 foot of cacti. Just no way. There is no cactus that strong in existence except for maybe Peyote.

Unless the cactus was Trichocereus and is several feet thick I highly doubt 6 people could ever trip off a single 12inches of cacti (there are Trichocereus a few feet thick however).

There are some clones of Trichocereus where 3-5 inches is sufficient for a pretty decent experience.

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

The Traveler
#115 Posted : 11/1/2009 9:54:53 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

One foot of one cactus isn't the same as one foot from another cactus. The diameter also mathers.

I'm busy with a one foot long, 4 inch wide piece now. It's total weight is 1 kilo.

From this kilo I already got 12 grams of resin, thats enough for about 4 mild doses of just 3 grams (you feel relaxed and activated with this dose, like being drunk with a clear mind, no visuals at all). I'm recooking the same cactus-pulp again to get more resin out of it.

So the 6 doses from a foot long cactus can have many variables: how much is the total weight? What does count as one dose? I think 6 mild doses are possible but 6 strong doses aren't that likely unless you have a large diameter cactus.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

jamie
#116 Posted : 11/1/2009 10:28:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Ok so I need 10 grams of the dry torch I have now to get a full psychedelic experience, and 5 grams is a really nice open and euphoric trip(unless I smoke cannabis, then its very visual)..so how many grams dry outer flesh are in a foot long piece of lets say an adverage size torch..like 3 or 4 inches thick?
Long live the unwoke.

Observant
#117 Posted : 11/1/2009 10:38:39 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

69ron wrote:

I almost feel like I’m reading an ad for cacti put up by sales people.

Laughing
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

۩
#118 Posted : 11/1/2009 11:56:56 PM

I am trying to help you guys, and you call me a liar.

That's pathetic. I know why you are so opposed to this tek, 69ron. I'll leave it at that.

I am in no way lying about my friends yield, and how active it is.

I can't believe I have to wake up and see that there are people on the nexus opposing such an amazing form of healing and not believing my posts. I wouldn't even post if I didn't have this information.

Go ahead, believe what you want. This is NOT too good to be true.

I am very happy for you psy ( who just told me in the chat that 1.5g of resin was equivilent to 350-400mg acetate!)
And Traveler, Nice! Didn't you only cook for 1.5 hours though????

I stand by the six doses from 12". And they are fucking strong.

so far, we have my friend, Jorkest, Trav, Psy, AncientPledge, who can all confirm how wonderful and potent this stuff is.

More data to come!

Infundibulum
#119 Posted : 11/2/2009 12:27:49 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

House, nobody said that you're a liar. But on the other hand, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence (Carl Sagan?)

That is, the method you describe sounds extraordinarily amazing, with extraordinary yields (in terms of how much you can take out of a footlong cactus and this is contrary to what the vast majority of people have experienced. That is, SWIM knows that eating a footlong cactus (outer green flesh only) 2 times in his life was nothing impressive at all, at least psychedelic-wise. How would things had changed if he had boiled the cactus pieces and make the "resin"? Not much I believe.

For sure you're not a liar. I start thinking that something else may account for these results not previously examined closely:

You said (can't remember if it was in the chat or here in this topic) that you boil whole pieces of the FRESH cactus (waxy layer, outer green flesh, inner white flesh, core everything). In contrast, most of the people would go for just the outer green flesh, most often dried.

Could this be the culprit? No mescaline is supposedly found in the inner compartments, but these may contain other alkaloids. Maybe even potentiators. Or could it be that the prolonged heat treatment destroys some of the "trip inhibitors?"

I think that people should repeat it the way you did it and you should give as many details as possible on this!

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

antichode
#120 Posted : 11/2/2009 12:28:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ahhhh, now see whats happened.... angry house Sad

lets just chill out..... Cactus potency varies so much, if a 12 inch cutting is fat enough it can equate to about 50 grams of dried outer green flesh, SWIM has harvested 100 grams dry green flesh from two feet of super thick cacti before

Lets say the cactus is a very rare %5 yielding plant, thats 2.5 grams of mescaline and other alkaloids

So it is possible to get 6 strong doses from this amount..... Its unrealistic for most people, but still possible.

«PREV45678NEXT»