We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV23456NEXT»
Resin. The way to go. Options

balaganist
#61 Posted : 10/28/2009 12:59:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
Quote:
sometimes you dont know what to expect...but i have never felt so much healing from cacti before

My faith is with san pedro, always.
I have not done this much healing with any other entheogen ever.

(physically and emotionally)

thats really great for you... I would just like to add, that I believe healing comes also when you are ready for it... the entheogen opens the gate, and if one is ready and open for it amazing healing can take place...

I have also heard that with san pedro, the healing can more solid in its foundation than ayahuasca... with aya you need to work afterwards to learn from the healing, to integrate it conciously, whereas with san pedro it stays with you more. I'd be interested to see if your experience reflects this also..
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jorkest
#62 Posted : 10/28/2009 1:47:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

all this tek is....is a simple and reliable way for people to experience cacti..its also feels like the most wholesome and healing way to do it..other than chowing down on a massive cacti...the key though..is to NOT blend...to keep it on low heat(low on most crockpots is more than perfect)...you can even evaporate it in the crockpot..just keep the heat low...and how hard is it? its easy..its done evaporating when its done..theres nothing you ahve to do...

step one: chop cacti
step two: mix cacti, water, and citric acid(lemon, lime, or citric acid)
step three: let slowly cook in crockpot on low for at least 12 hours(probably 3 would be enough)
step four: use a spaghetti colander to filter chunks...but this isnt really needed...just use the cap of the crockpot to hold back solids..real tough
step five: put crockpot back on low and wait a few hours for it to evap
step six: collect, cap, chomp

step seven: allow the golden wonderfulness to repair you
it's a sound

۩
#63 Posted : 10/28/2009 2:42:36 AM

Dried chips work just as well! This just in!

SnozzleBerry
#64 Posted : 10/28/2009 3:04:10 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

How much of the dried chips was used? Possibly better in what manner? I've been preparing to do an extraction and this thread caught my eye earlier today and has had my rapt attention.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

۩
#65 Posted : 10/28/2009 3:11:12 AM

SnozzleBerry wrote:
How much of the dried chips was used? Possibly better in what manner? I've been preparing to do an extraction and this thread caught my eye earlier today and has had my rapt attention.

A hand full in a dream. Laughing

69ron
#66 Posted : 10/28/2009 9:58:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Kannamate wrote:
does SWIM prefer achuma over the others, is achuma sedating at all?

SWIM prefers pure mescaline over cactus ANY DAY. So no, Achuma is not his favorite. Torch is his favorite. It’s the cleanest mescaline trip you can get from a cactus, but still has other junk in it, but it’s mostly mescaline. San Pedro, Peyote, and Achuma have a lot of other alkaloids in them that are active.

SWIM finds Achuma, Peyote, and San Pedro are all sedating at a certain level, but also stimulating (from the mescaline mostly). The trip unfolds in waves as each alkaloid begins to take affect and peak at different times. This is more noticed with Achuma and Peyote. Achuma and Peyote are more dreamy experiences, and Achuma is stronger than San Pedro and Torch, with Peyote being the strongest of them all. Achuma is stronger than San Pedro and Torch not because it has more mescaline, it actually often has less mescaline than the others. It’s stronger because of the other alkaloids present. It has effects that are more in line with Peyote, but still unique unto itself. It’s hard to describe. It’s a very interesting experience. But SWIM still prefers pure mescaline. He gets less side effects, and can think more clearly on pure mescaline than with the whole cactus. For SWIM, the whole cactus is no where near as good as pure mescaline is. Pure mescaline is much more like LSD than whole cactus is. The dreamy foggy effect cactus causes is from the non-mescaline alkaloids present which SWIM finds muddy the water and would rather them not be present.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

ibeing897
#67 Posted : 10/28/2009 10:52:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has done a few experiments with mescaline, and has developed a deeper respect of it because of a bad trip with 600mg torch acetate (split into 3 gel caps over 6 hrs, didn't go bad until the last one, no real effect up until..), it wasn't visual or visionary at all, the initial light euphoria was completely overwhelmed by a feeling a hyper anxiety, runaway stimulation that was overwhelming and a weird feeling of epic loneliness coupled with waves of stabbing disphoria, time slowed to a crawl, I'm not going to lie, calling an ambulance was considered.. it was extremely unpleasant, that being said, there were positive outcomes because the trip really made SWIM relax more in life and he became afraid of that runaway stimulation, I think it would've been fine if SWIM wasn't alone in the dead of night, he was expecting a kind of deep visionary experience and it was more like taking way too much ectasy or speed.

240mg clean torch hcl mescaline was much nicer, no runaway stimulation, loads of clean friendly euphoria, still no visuals or LSD like stuff but pleasant...there were some stomach cramps/tight chest at the peak but it could be breathed through with meditation and that in of itself was an interesting experience. SWIM must try maybe 400mg or mixing with harmalas... I think given all the different strains and the states of the cactus that give up so many different actives, you can't really know what to expect unless you do a pure extract... I'm not a cactus expert, but I believe they still find new cactus alkaloids all the time.
all posts are fictional

'Coatl
#68 Posted : 10/28/2009 4:31:54 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Hey guys I've been in the Outer Banks for a week and now I'm with my Aunt and Uncle in Canada, give me a few and I'll give my input on this thread.

Good to see you 69ron!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

۩
#69 Posted : 10/28/2009 4:55:32 PM

the resin and the extracts are two completely different medicines. you will see for yourself.

I am sorry you do not like san pedro 69ron, for it has completely changed my life over the past few years.

<3

69ron
#70 Posted : 10/28/2009 7:42:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
the resin and the extracts are two completely different medicines. you will see for yourself.

I am sorry you do not like san pedro 69ron, for it has completely changed my life over the past few years.

<3

No, no, no, SWIM likes San Pedro as is. SWIM likes all cactus as is. He just prefers Torch. And most of all prefers pure mescaline. But he still likes all cactus and if he didn’t have pure mescaline, the cactus would do as a good substitute. He just finds pure mescaline to be a lot nicer.

Same as with Yopo/Vilca. He like the seeds as is, but finds pure bufotenine to be much nicer. Same with HBWR, he finds pure LSH to be much nicer. Same with Kava, Yohimbe, etc.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

۩
#71 Posted : 10/28/2009 7:46:07 PM

p. Torch FTW.

freethinker
#72 Posted : 10/28/2009 8:28:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It's worth noting that cactus is extremely hard on your liver. Resin still contains much of what damages your liver as the full plant. Whatever one person feels they gain physically from any preparation should not be taken as objective truth. A properly executed pure extraction will be less harmful to you physically than eating resin. This is not open to interpretation. Be careful with your body and cautious of following the advice of random people on the internet.

All posts by this author are blatant plagiarisms, fictitious inventions, and outright lies.

jamie
#73 Posted : 10/28/2009 8:32:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

what chemicals exactly in the cactus are hard on the liver..I am sorta skeptical when i hear things like that..

Cactus feels quite healthy to me the day after..and it is used in peru in low doses for many differnt illnesses and as a sort of super food.
Long live the unwoke.

۩
#74 Posted : 10/28/2009 8:37:33 PM

freethinker wrote:
It's worth noting that cactus is extremely hard on your liver. Resin still contains much of what damages your liver as the full plant. Whatever one person feels they gain physically from any preparation should not be taken as objective truth. A properly executed pure extraction will be less harmful to you physically than eating resin. This is not open to interpretation. Be careful with your body and cautious of following the advice of random people on the internet.

Please enlighten us all with the science!

Resin worse than drinking Vodka?

I think not!

I go with what feels best in my body. You should all do the same! Cool

'Coatl
#75 Posted : 10/28/2009 8:42:09 PM

Teotzlcoatl

freethinker wrote:

Sorry but what the hell are you talking about?

Where did you get that information?

Are you talking about pellotine?

Quote:
More than 1,5 grams of mescaline can cause liver-dysfunction and eventually death due to paralyzed bronchial tubes.

got the above quote from here- http://www.consciousdrea.../e/79/a/category/e/cacti

Then why... I must ask this person... does it state in Trout's Notes that people have willing ingested 8 grams (8000mg) of mescaline and been totally fine? Also... why is there not a single reported death related with cactus or mescaline?

I think this is bullshit.

Maybe it has a grain of truth to it.... but I'd imagine a night of heavy drinking is much worse for the liver (and the body in general) than cactus could ever be!

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

'Coatl
#76 Posted : 10/28/2009 8:47:19 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I was only able to find that single link about peyote and the liver.

amor_fati
#77 Posted : 10/28/2009 10:07:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

I don't know anything about the liver, but SWIM always worried about the amount of salts in his brews and the toll they may take on his kidneys. That's pure conjecture, based on the taste of the brew, however. Not everything is quite as edible as we would like to believe. SWIM feels great the morning after ayahuasca brews, but he still suspects that it takes its toll on his body. The problem with cactus is that its far easier to use casually, or at least repeatedly. Psychonauts generally accept that what they do will take a physical toll, but to do so unwittingly or unnecessarily is absolutely absurd.

soulfood
#78 Posted : 10/28/2009 11:10:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I've had a bit of pain in my kidneys just before going to bed after a day on a large dose of mescaline, but I think it was from mainly not drinking enough fluids as it only happened the once. Anyway the next day they were fine. I don't use mescaline often, so I'm not worryied at all about this.

amor_fati
#79 Posted : 10/28/2009 11:20:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

soulfood wrote:
I've had a bit of pain in my kidneys just before going to bed after a day on a large dose of mescaline, but I think it was from mainly not drinking enough fluids as it only happened the once. Anyway the next day they were fine. I don't use mescaline often, so I'm not worryied at all about this.

SWIM's not referring to mescaline in general, but the salt and mineral content of the cactus. The resin is exactly the same as the brew, minus water (and whatever other volatile substances), so it would have the same salt content, only less dilute.

antichode
#80 Posted : 10/29/2009 12:08:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

freethinker wrote:
This is not open to interpretation. Be careful with your body and cautious of following the advice of random people on the internet.

you'll need to provide a little more than merely your opinion there partner. Mescaline and peyote/san pedro etc. are extensilvely studied and I can't find anything that shows it is overly toxic to any part of the body

«PREV23456NEXT»