We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV1112131415NEXT»
Resin. The way to go. Options

kemist
#241 Posted : 11/8/2009 7:40:59 AM

John

Phlux- wrote:

3:I dont think acetates should be consumed by humans - im sure i remember reading a member here posting something about acetates and how it bothers the liver(i like to eat mescaline often and dont want to worry about my liver being damaged) - hcl is the acid in our tummies - why not use that ?

Acetic acid can bother liver only when is in blood flow not when is in stomach.
It can iritate the stomach if somebody is sensitive to it.
ILPT doesn`t like vinegar, it stinks to him too and he doesn`t use it as a food additive anymore!
However he has no problem after ingestion of acetate salt of many alkaloids.
That must be just SWIY`s paranoia.

If you wanna get acetic acid into blood you either can inject it or drink some booze and wait until it metabolize.

ACETIC SALTS ARE SAFE !!!
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#242 Posted : 11/8/2009 9:59:32 AM

ayurvedics don't eat garlic.
that sucks :[

antichode
#243 Posted : 11/9/2009 4:46:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl wrote:
Why wouldn't you just store it at room temperature or in the fridge?

I don't like freezing things.

There is still a decent amount of plant goo in the mix, surely this would be susceptible to mould?

'Coatl
#244 Posted : 11/9/2009 4:57:56 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Ya but why not just put it in the fridge?
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Touche Guevara
#245 Posted : 11/9/2009 5:09:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

antichode wrote:
'Coatl wrote:
Why wouldn't you just store it at room temperature or in the fridge?

I don't like freezing things.

There is still a decent amount of plant goo in the mix, surely this would be susceptible to mould?

Possible, although the risk may be able to be mitigated cleaner conditions and capping the extract soon after it's cooled as well as the refrigerator. Anyone know in how low of a PH bacteria can live?

Phlux-
#246 Posted : 11/9/2009 7:33:41 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

Awesome - thanks for clearing that up Kemist.
So far on those 2 batches -
Prepped the same other than one being chopped and one blended.
The blended one was much easier to get all the water out of during the pressing process - and is overall better behaved. (pressed with a jaffle iron)
The blended one produced cleaner mesc and just ever so slightly more (perhaps 5-10%) than the chopped.
Nothing can be said until the process is complete and all the figures are in.

antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Crystalito
#247 Posted : 11/9/2009 12:42:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hmmm. Some thoughts on the matter :

There seem to be two "fractions" of people .The ones that preffer crystal-clear mescaline and others that preffer the whole alkaloidal content which seems to have effects that mescaline alone doesnt have. I wonder if one can find a sweet spot between the two ,given that the resin method is easy and that the extractions are also somewhat easy.

Mescaline on one hand seems a rather lucid experience and from what i hear quite "tolerant" as far as dosage is concerned: i havent seen many people complaining for a too intense experience even at dosages of 500 mg HCl salt!. On the other hand the full cactus experience seems to have a lenghtier afterglow.When using cacti upping the cacti dosage to get more mescaline inadvertedely increases the presence other alkaloids as well and there is no guarantee that after a point where a desirable mescaline effect has appeared that the other alkaloids will not contribute in what some would say "unfavorable effects".

So...Why not combine both? Think of co-administrating a minimum amount of known potency "resin" ("just to feel it"Pleased with a desired amount of known potency cleaned mescaline to see how they interact? This could give one control over to the ration of others/mescaline and also propably pinpoint by using a minimum resin amount* how those modify the experience.

*Yes, the resin will contain some mescaline so a first step would be to first pinpoint for each batch the minimum resin dose that "something seems to be going on". Given the tolerant,as far as dosage is concerned, nature of mescaline i do not think that the minimum dosage of resin would add a lot of mescaline to the co-administered amount of clean mescaline.This way one could observe the modifying effects of the other alkaloids. From there one can tweak dosages as he/she desires.

mew
#248 Posted : 11/11/2009 6:51:25 AM

huachumancer

so finally i made it through this whole thread

ive got my 2 cents now

Sex on cacti has proven to be one of the stand alone experiences with the ally out of the hundreds of times in use. (other resins were used such as yohimbe, cacao, calea zacatechichi)

the skin is useless, i peel it regardless my prep tek.

i find that a regular 12 inch cutting (normally they are 14 inches) is about 14 grams dried. my cuttings include small portions of the white layer, but average my ratio is a gram per inch.

i can take as little as 2 grams and get desired effects (admittedly this is done to maintain day to day life, while enjoying entheogenic ecstasy) i advocate for a first timers dose they take a full foots worth so about 14 grams

i generally despine, skin, chop, slice off green layer, dehydrate, powder, mix chaser in mouth then swallow. ive done the last 40 or so cacti that way, getting back to my old way of making it, the evap tea tek. i peeled another 4 cacti and got them down to the green naked slivers, i chopped them up and added the pulp and juice of two limes to it in the crock pot, its on low with the lid ajar (there is water in there) ill let this go till tomorrow evening (a good 20-24 hours of sitting) and then pour off the tea and repeat for another wash (maybe with some everclear added) ill evap both washes and report on potency.

i take this on a day to day basis, generally ill take it 4-5 times per week if its one of those weeks, ive taken it 10 days consecutively and the relationship with this ally has grown tremendously, im thrilled to see such a wholesome welcoming to my fellow psychonauts diets, its been my most gentle friend and im happy to see its perfect for others aswell.
when on cacti one is slightly evolved for a period of time, and the hangover is ironic as one feels more alive and focussed the next day

personally ill eat a few grams and work out for an hour or so, get a nice endorphin rush going and enjoy the high metabolism that leads to a faster onset for a great day. ive had great success in sculpting my body during cacti workouts. if i have cacti on hand ill be eating it, then ill buy more and eat it again, its a time proven pattern.

12 inches will not produce 6 visionary doses, just please, dont tell me that, seriously, thats not even close to ordinary... the only possibility is that its a monstrose and is super thick , all the while being stressed. this may MAY in one out of many cases yield such high potency, or maybe this cacti just had peyotes grafted to the arioles Razz

im glad to see a fellow cacti ambassador house, i try to spread it to as many people as possible, in return this ally helps me maintain a life in this society by providing me bartering rights.

i make it available to anyone who wants, without discrimination.

this is meant to be shared

the good luck will go with you on your days of fluid harmony through the energies of all things

last time i did this i reduced a 12 incher to the size of 2 di (like the non plural dice)

ill report on this "super resin" consisting of only green outter layers

paz y luz

'Coatl
#249 Posted : 11/11/2009 8:14:32 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Excellent post Suicybe, it's good to see you around!

Suicybe showed me the evaped tea methods a few years ago!

Thanks Suicybe!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

Phlux-
#250 Posted : 11/11/2009 9:51:04 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

just a small update - that 2468g of fresh (wet) white inner flesh has yeilded over 800mg of pure mesc after mek re-x and is still yeilding.
Point proven - white flesh contains plenty mescaline and should never be discarded.

antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

The Traveler
#251 Posted : 11/11/2009 12:31:48 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Phlux- wrote:
just a small update - that 2468g of fresh (wet) white inner flesh has yeilded over 800mg of pure mesc after mek re-x and is still yeilding.
Point proven - white flesh contains plenty mescaline and should never be discarded.

Nice! btw, do you know for sure it's mesc and not mesc + other alkaloids? Maybe the potentiating alks are more into the white inner flesh?

mew
#252 Posted : 11/11/2009 4:54:57 PM

huachumancer

phlux im so glad you are doing this, ive been hoping someone with enough chem knowlegde would check out the white layer, id guess its not as potent as the green and taht would be ok with my throwing it away to simply eat the more potent green layer for the sake of peoples weak stomachs. however if it yields more than 1/3 or so of the same alkaloids id be enticed to save it and use it in an extract with some d lime or another resin brew with acid

thanks for the effort. how much green was removed before you aquired 2468g of fresh white material? that would give me an idea of how much you left on the cob, and i could compare it to my own green chips.

paz y luz

mew
#253 Posted : 11/11/2009 4:57:53 PM

huachumancer

i filtered most of my acid cactus tea and put it into a pie dish, on the top of a dehydrator, with a fan, on the sun Smile i poured some more water into the crock pot and am gonna brew till the first resin solidifies then do the second tea, updates to come

mew
#254 Posted : 11/11/2009 5:11:46 PM

huachumancer

i took the white layer and mixed it with oatmeal, peppermint oil, olive oil, green tea extract and blended it

it was very soupy and felt really weird in my hair, my hair is now really soft yet greasy Smile it can be stylied easily

'Coatl
#255 Posted : 11/11/2009 5:56:58 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I'm thinking we cut away the OUTER layer and dry it and then make resin with the cores?

How does that sound?

Quote:
i took the white layer and mixed it with oatmeal, peppermint oil, olive oil, green tea extract and blended it

it was very soupy and felt really weird in my hair, my hair is now really soft yet greasy Smile it can be stylied easily

Suicybe is refering to making shampoo with San Pedro.... don't get confused.

۩
#256 Posted : 11/11/2009 6:51:15 PM

people...
listen to pedro
he knows what's up.
he taught me all of this,
and will teach you too
if you just listen to the brew.

jamie
#257 Posted : 11/11/2009 6:59:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

^youve been working with the cactus alot lately huh house?

Do you ever see that grid superimposed over everything..I have seen it the last 2 times I took the cactus and there were these cross things that met at the intersection points of all the lines that formed the grid..it was everywhere, on the sand, trees everything. The crosses were more like x's and had sort of arrow shaped ends..I have a jacket from mexico that has the same pattern on the back..I was in awe of it when I got home and saw it and relized it was the same thing.
Long live the unwoke.

۩
#258 Posted : 11/11/2009 7:01:22 PM

fractal enchantment wrote:
^youve been working with the cactus alot lately huh house?

Do you ever see that grid superimposed over everything..I have seen it the last 2 times I took the cactus and there were these cross things that met at the intersection points of all the lines that formed the grid..it was everywhere, on the sand, trees everything. The crosses were more like x's and had sort of arrow shaped ends..I have a jacket from mexico that has the same pattern on the back..I was in awe of it when I got home and saw it and relized it was the same thing.

This is intriguing...
I don't believe I have seen this grid in pedros presence.
He sure does synchronize your solar plexus to the path...that's for damn sure.

Maybe tonight. I'll ask pedro what he knows Cool

antichode
#259 Posted : 11/11/2009 10:43:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Phlux- wrote:

Thats great Phlux! Thanks for trying it out, it was worthwhile.

What does that bring the total % of your cactus up too?

antichode
#260 Posted : 11/12/2009 4:24:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM tried one cap today, he had a few things to do and wasn't able to delve deep, he was just curious to see how potent these were.

600mg of resin felt about the same as 100mg of impure acetate. At these low doses swim doesnt mind the other alkaloids in the mix, its been four hours now and the stone that occupied the first four hours has given way to the familiar clear head and sense of well being swim has come to know and love.

Swims cactus was just over a foot long and quite thick, he estimated it would have been roughly 60 grams of dried outer flesh, which would have yielded about 1.2 grams of pure mesc (1.8 grams of impure) had he done a limo extraction

so this calculated into each capsule (ended up with 21 600mg capsules) makes roughly 57mg of mescaline in each (86mg impure).

So the effects were pretty much as expected, perhaps slightly stronger (but this is most likely down to the other alks potentiating the experince somewhat.

Nice simple Tek house, to swim, he noticed no difference between the resin and the acetate, he can see how doing it the 'traditional' way and o natural might impart a certain mystique to the experience tho. Perhaps thats all the difference there is

SWIM will try a bigger dose and report back. At higher doses swim doesnt like the other alkaloids, so it will be interesting to see what the synergy holds and if there is indeed 'so much more to it'....

cheers house Pleased

«PREV1112131415NEXT»