We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Your Dream Machine: Options

beandip
#1 Posted : 1/5/2017 9:05:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been away for awhile. It's crazy what over a year of sobriety from alcohol was to transform my life. I continue to abstain but have recently had signs that it's time again for interdimensional travel. I previously had mediocre success with using a glass straw so I manufactured a traditional bubble on the end of a tube approximately 9" long. Prior to the experience I had hesitated due to continue due to a risk of transcending with hot glass in hand and also the tip of the torch remains hot enough to burn but not start a fire. I found a large shell in which I could set the hot glass and a safe stand for the torch. It was immediately noticeable that the method was more efficient. By my second hit I got a large draw but burnt my lips in the process. It wasn't bad but it was enough to alter the experience. I stayed with n the black and white stage and I could feel the entities laughing at me. Laughing at the lazy monkey who put little effort into the task at hand.

I would love to make a contribution to this community in helping to create the best glass device that is safe and efficient. In typing this I'm almost thinking of the opium style pipes where you could operate it laying down. What would be your glass dream machine? No Macguyver stuff just glass or heck quartz also. Quartz is very spendy so it would be less likely for me to make something on spec without an amazing explanation vs borosilicate isn't expensive.
MIND YOU THIS IS AN ENTIRE WORK OF FICTION FOR A FANTASTIC NOVEL I AM WORKING ON - THESE ARE MERELY STORIES TO ENTERTAIN AND ARE OF NO RESEMBLANCE TO ANY LIVING OR HISTORICAL PERSONS

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!