We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mescaline Acetate sublingually? Options

obliguhl
#1 Posted : 10/26/2009 9:38:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

69ron
#2 Posted : 11/5/2009 8:56:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM tried it once. Yes it works. The trip comes on faster, peaks faster, but is maybe 1/2 as potent. The taste if pretty bad. It seems to peak after about 90 minutes, but SWIM is not sure about that. The overall duration seemed to be the same, except for the faster onset and faster peak. This was based on memory of the experience, so it could be inaccurate.

SWIM will try this again and take more careful notes next time so that he can be more confident that the information is accurate.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.