We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Peace Pipe For Changa Options

Running Bear
#1 Posted : 12/31/2016 3:18:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is my authentic Native American peace pipe that i use for Changa. Pipe is made of real Coyote Skull, Pearl beads, Leather wrapping, Carved Mule deer bowl and tip,Real pheasant feathers. I was wondering if any of you have a spiritual peace pipe that you use for changa and if you could post a picture of it ...
Smile
Running Bear attached the following image(s):
s-l1600.jpg (126kb) downloaded 421 time(s).
s-l1600 (1).jpg (94kb) downloaded 418 time(s).
s-l1600 (2).jpg (111kb) downloaded 417 time(s).

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 12/31/2016 5:00:47 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

That is a beautiful pipe! Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

I sometimes smoalk changa out of my chanupa. It's nothing special, just a little clay pipe of the Navajo style.

I generally like to use my glass bubbler or bong for changa though as the water filtration gives a smoother and less carcinogenic smoke.
dreamer042 attached the following image(s):
chanupa.jpg (1,356kb) downloaded 403 time(s).
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

smoothmonkey
#3 Posted : 12/31/2016 5:25:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow! What a special piece. I imagine that must be pretty fun to have that skull staring you in the face as you slip into jungle vision. THankyou for sharing Smile
असतो मा सद्गमय ।
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।
मृत्योर्मा अमृतं गमय ।

#4 Posted : 12/31/2016 7:09:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

That's an awesome pipe Running Bear Smile

I don't have a nice ceremonial piece like that, but this is my official pipe for changa, nothing else has taken its place for some time. Unspillable spoon bubbler. The pic doesn't do it justice, it's just the right size, can clear near a whole dose of changa in one go [though I have to chill some water to fill it before I smoalk, then you can barely even feel the smoke]. It honestly scares me kinda Very happy
○ attached the following image(s):
photo1.jpg (85kb) downloaded 392 time(s).

entheogenic-gnosis
#5 Posted : 12/31/2016 7:36:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I use this pipe for changa, as well as crystalline DMT freebase.

-eg
entheogenic-gnosis attached the following image(s):
KINDLE_CAMERA_1475579573000.jpg (350kb) downloaded 389 time(s).

skoobysnax
#6 Posted : 12/31/2016 11:25:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tatt wrote:

I don't have a nice ceremonial piece like that, but this is my official pipe for changa, nothing else has taken its place for some time. Unspillable spoon bubbler. The pic doesn't do it justice, it's just the right size, can clear near a whole dose of changa in one go [though I have to chill some water to fill it before I smoalk, then you can barely even feel the smoke]. It honestly scares me kinda Very happy

We use the same bubbler. Sooooo smoooooooth.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

dreamer042
#7 Posted : 12/31/2016 11:42:17 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I like that one a lot EG, very nice!Thumbs up

Those little spillproof bubs are the bomb! I'm fully sold on them, and will certainly go that route if I'm ever in the market for a new changa pipe.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

ducdevil
#8 Posted : 1/1/2017 12:12:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i'm a bit of a collector; found this one and it instantly reminded me of some of the structures i've been led through during my voyages...

the rear "tower" is the bowl and the top comes off

it's about a foot long!

haven't used it yet, but it won't be long.

i love this thread Thumbs up
ducdevil attached the following image(s):
Cpipe1.jpg (1,124kb) downloaded 356 time(s).

entheogenic-gnosis
#9 Posted : 1/1/2017 11:58:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Amazing pipes runningbear and ducdevil.

I actually have a few of these "DMT peace-pipes"

I like the dichotomy between peace and war Which is presented, it's as if the pipe itself was a physical representation of the "Coincidentia Oppositorum", I feel it's quite fitting for DMT.

-eg
entheogenic-gnosis attached the following image(s):
KINDLE_CAMERA_1483159895000.jpg (257kb) downloaded 339 time(s).
KINDLE_CAMERA_1483159944000.jpg (187kb) downloaded 339 time(s).

#10 Posted : 1/1/2017 11:59:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Wow, that's beautiful ducdevil.

ducdevil wrote:
i'm a bit of a collector; found this one and it instantly reminded me of some of the structures i've been led through during my voyages...

Yup, definitely reminds me of many of the ever changing structures i've seen..

Good stuff Thumbs up

entheogenic-gnosis
#11 Posted : 1/1/2017 1:28:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

tatt wrote:

Looks like we have similar interest in books...( at least I could see a copy of "LSD, Spirituality, and the Creative Process" in the picture you posted... )

The LSD research that took place between 1954 and 1962 is fascinating stuff...

Ok, back to the discussion at hand, I apologize for swerving off topic momentarily.

-eg

Running Bear
#12 Posted : 1/3/2017 1:52:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Those are some beautiful pipes Thumbs up ! I like to use The GVG for freebase and a water bong for enhanced leaf. Then I nerd out and go native American style with the changa lol. thank you for sharing! Very happy

CouchLove
#13 Posted : 1/5/2017 5:03:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome pipe RB!!

Do you find that it is easy to smoke changa out of non water pipes?

I am currently using a bubbler for my Changa, and it works wonders! However, if I can get a waterless pipe, that looks fairly bad ass to work with it...I might just have to switch over!

Also -- where did you get that thing?!

starway6
#14 Posted : 1/6/2017 7:24:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

very nice pipe!Very happy

Next time you smoke add this native american song.. [by brule]..to the experiance..

When i vape I listen to it its peacefull the chanting will deepen my journey...

Glowing Memories by Brulé - YouTube
Video for Glowing Memories by ...youtube▶ 5:04
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTyyCTWkr-M
Oct 21, 2008 - Uploaded by Truus1949
Every time when I hear this song I hear sorrow. That inspires me to make this video of this proud people.
Glowing Memories by Brulé (second version) - YouTube
Video for Glowing Memories by ...youtube▶ 5:05
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HNInpb1Lms
May 11, 2009 - Uploaded by Truus1949
To view in better quality please click on High Quality Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HNInpb1Lms ...

Running Bear
#15 Posted : 1/7/2017 7:26:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

CouchLove wrote:
Awesome pipe RB!!

Do you find that it is easy to smoke changa out of non water pipes?

I am currently using a bubbler for my Changa, and it works wonders! However, if I can get a waterless pipe, that looks fairly bad ass to work with it...I might just have to switch over!

Also -- where did you get that thing?!

Personally I find it easy to smoke out of a regular pipe. It all depends on The leaf/herbs and the purity of the dmt. If you re-x your dmt and use caapi leaf it will be smooth no matter what. A female native artist made it. If you go on ebay you can find anything. It took me a few months to find the perfect changa pipe haha.

CouchLove
#16 Posted : 1/8/2017 4:01:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Running Bear wrote:

Personally I find it easy to smoke out of a regular pipe. It all depends on The leaf/herbs and the purity of the dmt. If you re-x your dmt and use caapi leaf it will be smooth no matter what. A female native artist made it. If you go on ebay you can find anything. It took me a few months to find the perfect changa pipe haha.

I so found the old listing of that pipe on ebay, when I searched for "coyote skull pipe" in google..Such a good find.

Are you adding any extra haramalas to it, or just going the straight xtals onto caapi leaf route??

Running Bear
#17 Posted : 1/9/2017 12:42:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

CouchLove wrote:
Running Bear wrote:

I so found the old listing of that pipe on ebay, when I searched for "coyote skull pipe" in google..Such a good find.

Are you adding any extra haramalas to it, or just going the straight xtals onto caapi leaf route??

yeah I found it on Christmas eve so I got it for a really good deal. Everyone is poor and busy on Christmas, its the perfect time to shop on ebay haha. I make 15x caapi leaf with the boil method. I use a crock pot to extract from the leaf.