We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Failed Formosahuasca Fandango Options

Psilosopher?
#1 Posted : 12/21/2016 4:05:22 AM

Don't Panic

So i brewed some ACRB and rue over the weekend. 12 gram ACRB and 10 gram rue. I brewed them together over 9 hours. 3 x simmer for 3 hours and filter. Reduced the whole thing to 2 cups.

I drank the brew while it was warm. Not hot and not lukewarm. Somewhere in between. Within a minute of drinking, it came back up. It was the taste of the rue that made me puke. I waited half an hour and drank the second cup. Same thing, except i puked after 10 minutes.

Saw very faint CEVs, like the crap you see when your eyes are closed and sober, but a tad bit more vivid. I knew if I kept the brew in, i would have ceased to exist in the physical world.

Something tells me i shouldn't have drank it warm. Is there anything i can do to make the next experience an actual experience?
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

entheogenic-gnosis
#2 Posted : 12/21/2016 1:28:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

For me, after purging one to many times from formosahuasca, I must drink it like a straight shot of vodka, I strongly exhale to the side, and down the liquid before I can inhale again, I must prepare myself before hand, as if saying, "ok body, hold this down, it's going to be rough"...

It's the bitter peganum harmala I think, most the time I can just consume seeds 15-20 minutes before the brew, but this is not effective for everyone.

-eg