We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Recent lucid dream experience Options

JustAnotherHuman
#1 Posted : 12/21/2016 2:34:35 AM

You create your own reality

Hi Nexians!

Just wanted to share a lucid dream experience I had recently. It's been a couple days since this happened so my memory of it is very fuzzy. You guys know how it is with dreamsBig grin Anyways, I'll try my best to describe what I remember.

I remember being in an open space outside with green grass and trees in the background. I realised I was dreaming, so I decided to try to fly. I rose, up and up, sort of in stages till I quite high up. I then thought up an eagle and of course, one appeared. This eagle and I started flying over this landscape. This landscape was very beautiful. Very picturesque, actually. Snow-capped mountains in the background, brighter green grass a lake, forests and a completely clear azure sky. We flew over this landscape for a while, and then the eagle did a loop-de-loop. Of course, I tried to do the same. I almost completed it, then the dream ended. At least, this is when I think it ended, because I can't remember any more after this.

Anyways, just thought I'd share that with you guys.

Eagles are so cool!Love
JustAnotherHuman attached the following image(s):
bald_eagle_adult2.jpg (20kb) downloaded 33 time(s).
images (3).jpg (13kb) downloaded 33 time(s).
images (4).jpg (12kb) downloaded 33 time(s).
JustAnotherHuman is a fictional character. Everything said by this character should be regarded as completely fabricated.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."-Benjamin Franklin.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Hashketchum
#2 Posted : 12/21/2016 2:59:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like you had quite an interesting experience.
What would you say is a good place to start for looking into lucid dreaming?

JustAnotherHuman
#3 Posted : 12/21/2016 3:13:51 AM

Hashketchum wrote:
Sounds like you had quite an interesting experience.
What would you say is a good place to start for looking into lucid dreaming?

Thanks Hashketchum! Yes, it was an awesome experience.

If you want to get into lucid dreaming, here's some interesting videos you can watch
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=co7vUZF-ylQ
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BJFujtC5nYs
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WEAhyKd9LTk
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CXAc4h8gRF4
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UZlfF1yS-Bk

Also, Google is your friend. Big grin Hope that helps.
JustAnotherHuman is a fictional character. Everything said by this character should be regarded as completely fabricated.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."-Benjamin Franklin.

JustAnotherHuman
#4 Posted : 12/31/2016 2:44:35 AM

Since this thread has gone dormant, I thought I'd share another lucid dream experience I had.

This happened before the experience I talked about in the OP, in fact this was my first lucid dream ever.

This happened a while back, so once again, my memory of it is very shoddy.

Anyways, on to the experience. The dream started off normally, I don't remember what it I was dreaming about in the beginning. Then, in the dream, I became lucid, and I remember it took just one thought. I mentally said: "Let's make this exciting" and immediately, I felt this rush of excitement. It felt like a mental adrenaline rush lol. That's the only way I can describe it. As this mental adrenaline rush started, I saw a white racecar on a track. It was a Formula One type racecar.(I'm trying to give as much detail as possible here lol) It at first was far away, then it raced towards me until it was right in my front of my internal field of vision. I also heard the typical racecar sound as it was racing towards me. Then that scene quickly segued into a scene of a swingboat swinging. I didn't see myself in this swingboat, but I felt like I was swinging in this swingboat. I felt the excitement of swinging. It was also white, btw. Then I woke up.

I really enjoyed this lucid dream. It was short but I enjoyed it all the same. Just knowing that I could become lucid, and influence my dreams with just a thought, blew my mind.

Anyways, just thought I'd share that with you guys.Big grin