We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DmT Vaporization methods Options

fender1212
#1 Posted : 10/25/2007 7:11:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

there are obviously glass pipes that can assist in the heating and vaporization of dmt without destroying it, however i was wondering if anyone has ever used a volcano vaporizor to vap their dmt? does the smoke need to be consumed too quickly for this to work? i was interested in trying this method. oh one other thing, i heard that instead of an ammonia wash you COULD do an ice cold distilled water wash. how effective is this AND if your crystals are white and fluffy do you really have to wash them. SWIM wants to know

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

magic clown
#2 Posted : 10/25/2007 8:32:10 PM

aka Slap Stick Sam

Volcanos are primarily designed for smoking dooby and they work very well at that. Thats because dooby smoke is hot and people want to cool it a bit before toking, the volcano bag does that very well. DMT is very different, it vapourizes and then cools quickly reverting back to a solid. I have never tried it and have never thought to try it because I can imagine all the spice forming up on the inside of the bag and not going into my lungs. If you decide to try it that way you'll be doing original research, post your results. Never tried water as a cleaning agent. I like ammonia lots. If your spice tastes clean and dosn't rip shit out of your throut and lungs, cleaning is wastefull and pointless.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

MisterGypsy
#3 Posted : 10/26/2007 10:36:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, vaporizer machines tend not to work well with DMT. Even my 'machine' (dmt crackpipe) gets residue from the smoke on the inside, and honestly it's the best option imo.
My confirmation code - 1IQNZQ One IQ in the cue.

PrOtAgErUs
#4 Posted : 11/4/2007 6:56:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

There is a short post on erowid about somone vaporizing dmt in a real vap. not "the machine" pipe, i think the crackishness of most glass pipes does hurt the experience, if somone does have sucessfull use with a vap please share, there was something on max freakouts show about the volcano being just too big of a chamber/bag to work but there has to be a small chambered vap that will work, i am hunting myself because it will clean up the whole experience - my 2 cents
Side EFFECT OF DMT USE- "obsessing about the experience" "obsessing about the experience" "obsessing about the experience"

the_newcomer
#5 Posted : 11/4/2007 8:36:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

From experience and reading others experiences, I've come to the conclusion that the light bulb method works. I vaporized cannabis and it worked quite well!