We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Salvia doesnt like me Options

Infectedlsd
#1 Posted : 12/6/2016 9:01:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My first experience with Salvia Divinorum was funny. I smoked it alone and thought it was a dream-aid. Boy was I wrong. I remained stuck for 15 minutes to a machine made of people. Thoughts run rampant. I'm not physically hurt but this is still uncomfortable. I feel like I am being pranked. Soo many people where involved in pranking me. Holding my physical remains in place for so long.

Later it got to me. I learned to resist the effects until nothing happened after I smoked except two dots and a little line underneath the dots opened and talked to me asking me, Why not? I had no answer really. I thought it was the extracts that I am not supposed to smoke.

Now, last time I smoked was with a friend. She was pushing me to smoke and while I told her the effects don't work for me I was partly curious what would happen and took a big hit in my rage. And she got up out of her space (she just smoked too) to stop me from moving to the window. I blacked out and allegedly tried to open the window and came back and said out of nowhere "I have to tell my mom this is an illusion".

Then I just smoked again, and again resist the on-set as I was standing and feel myself transported to the last area I smoked salvia and back to this room and flip in my mind some kind of images related to this forum iirc and explicit judgement, I was not deemed beautiful enough as some members and salvia users. Part of me suspects we met the same calculating force and I happen to not have been deemed worthy enough. Another part thinks it's my own or higher mind.

What do you think? And sorry for dragging this on for so long it felt rude not to give the background

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

obliguhl
#2 Posted : 12/8/2016 3:53:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What i do not understand is, why you would smoke salvia and then resist the effects? It alsmost seems as if you wanted to "get back" at salvia or something for "pranking you". I know what you mean though...they're real tricksters, the salvia people. That'S all i know. What a highly disturbing, yet fascinating world!

Infectedlsd
#3 Posted : 12/8/2016 6:03:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I just recalled what happened the first time. It feels like a deep inhale is forcing it's way into my throat. And just before a 'tipping/break-through point' is reached. It feels like it becomes unbearable. And I stop the force. Then it tries to enter again. And I'm stuck here for 10-15 minutes. As soon as the on-set comes something in me just goes. Nop!

That's what I have fear for. It's so invasive. I just can not abrubtly let go. I think when i'm eased into it, it becomes much easier to consciously decide to let go ..

It's a higly disturbing name for it .. Salvia people

obliguhl
#4 Posted : 12/8/2016 6:21:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very good observations...i find it highly invasive as well. A bit like some sort of dim-holographic brain surgery from the afterlife, performed by these white boyish midget prankster...half ancient human, half young inner earth dwellers, half animal half alien. What to make of them? I don't know. When this weird polymer puke scalpel force goes through your inner gemstone tomb....and your attention rises along this hollow wooden spiral path. You're at the tip of the camera as you go deeper with all this creepy chatter...as the salvia people jump in and out of your body and tease and mock you. Like a fever dream...the door slams shut and you're there you are just _there_ and everything is focused so extremly focused on what's happening...what's happening in a cold and neutral way ina colission of dripping playdough into rainbow ponds and mechanical processes of those who are spinning the wheels......weeeeeee....it goes weeeeeeeeehhh ....hahahahaha....hihihihih...hahahahaha...... it's rather easy to imagine this as some sort of eternal life, baked into stone, grown into something so strange you don't even know if itÄs fascinating or frightful. Spinning...spinning the wheel...spin...spinning it..to spin.....

Infectedlsd
#5 Posted : 12/8/2016 7:18:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

That's most definetely what i'm afraid of ! lol thank you..

Infectedlsd
#6 Posted : 12/8/2016 7:34:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I love that reply , really appreciate that, maybe my reaction is not adequate but i'm a minimalist what I can say..

It's just a ride

#7 Posted : 12/9/2016 12:31:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Infectedlsd wrote:
My first experience with Salvia Divinorum was funny. I smoked it alone and thought it was a dream-aid. Boy was I wrong. I remained stuck for 15 minutes to a machine made of people. Thoughts run rampant. I'm not physically hurt but this is still uncomfortable. I feel like I am being pranked. Soo many people where involved in pranking me. Holding my physical remains in place for so long.

Later it got to me. I learned to resist the effects until nothing happened after I smoked except two dots and a little line underneath the dots opened and talked to me asking me, Why not? I had no answer really. I thought it was the extracts that I am not supposed to smoke.

Now, last time I smoked was with a friend. She was pushing me to smoke and while I told her the effects don't work for me I was partly curious what would happen and took a big hit in my rage. And she got up out of her space (she just smoked too) to stop me from moving to the window. I blacked out and allegedly tried to open the window and came back and said out of nowhere "I have to tell my mom this is an illusion".

Then I just smoked again, and again resist the on-set as I was standing and feel myself transported to the last area I smoked salvia and back to this room and flip in my mind some kind of images related to this forum iirc and explicit judgement, I was not deemed beautiful enough as some members and salvia users. Part of me suspects we met the same calculating force and I happen to not have been deemed worthy enough. Another part thinks it's my own or higher mind.

What do you think? And sorry for dragging this on for so long it felt rude not to give the background

This is hilarious though really familiar in everything you said haha [I can strongly relate to the beginning of your post]. First time I smoked salvia it was [i can't remember] a 10x or so extract, and i'll never forget that day. I was sitting on the edge of a chair, loaded the pipe, torch lighter in hand, took one giant massive rip and that was it.

Immediately as it started to come on it felt like one big joke that couldn't be languaged, and the room sort of turned this slight tinge of an off-shade of color, and with that it all felt completely silly. I remember that I just kept laughing manically, not able to speak as I watched the patterns on the far wall to 'pop', eventually forming into this endless conveyor belt machine of people[literal people lol] and they were all speaking the same 'something' that I couldn't understand, and they moved closer and closer, and as they did the pressure just kept building, pulling me into the floor. Shortly after my body split into this endless pop-up style book to where I was living and invariably linked with all these separate realities [which were the initial people/faces coming towards me in the beginning of the experience].

That's the main points of what I remember. My few friends that were there said that I just had moved to the floor from the chair and laid there. Razz So I guess I didn't end up moving around all that much like some do. The experience was honestly incredibly powerful and penetrating.

This was 11 years ago though Razz Not sure if I'll ever go back to smoked extract, it's incredibly powerful and you have to be careful..

Quids are the way to go now.

BecometheOther
#8 Posted : 12/9/2016 5:55:11 AM

metamorhpasizer

Quids and plain leaf is the way extract is for the birds! With hits of plain leaves you can ease in at a more comfortable pace I promise since you said that's what u wanted.

I think it's not salvias fault some of her more violent effects.. I don't think this is the true nature of the plant, for me the spirit of salvia is gentle timid very wise and healing. But when you squeeze an experience that is meant to unfold slowly into a rapid 5 minute experience the transition from here to the salvia plane is bound to have more turbulence. Not to mention taking a naturally powerful leaf and then potentiating it even more with extracts.

In my experience the salvia people or elves have not hing more to teach you than you do them, it is the overseer or big spirit of the plant that has truly profound messages and to consult with her at least in my opinion you need a lot of experience and practice with the plant and guiding the experience rather than just be at the mercy of the prankster the elves. With salvia you can very quickly lose focus and forget what you are doing or why. This is an effect you must learn to minimize in order to maintain focus on your intention for the experience. That is assuming you have one. This is how you get more and more magic from salvia which I believe to be a supreme Entheogen a powerfully majick plant
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

Legarto Rey
#9 Posted : 12/9/2016 10:12:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm with BtO, SD extracts can be challenging. They are useful for introducing one to the Salvia head space. IME, once encountered/endured, it can more readily conjured with gentler approaches. There are a few options, even just quidded leaves.

If one desires cultivating a relationship with this powerful catalyst, learning to work with the relatively "shallow" yet profound trance states can be rewarding. The, "reverse tolerance", phenom becomes very apparent and the trance can be modulated(deep/shallow) with intention/quietude/meditation. Amazing really! Very ergonomic, safe and PROFOUND.

Anyhow, once familiarized, the trance can be facilitated with vanishingly small "doses", for many people(not all). At this point, I can commune with Ska Maria Pastora by quidding 3-4 remoistened leaves. Very cool! Good luck and safe travels.

Peace

Infectedlsd
#10 Posted : 12/9/2016 10:58:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm not sure how extracts ever started to become a thing. Maybe people are too lazy to work with the quids and started to use extracts. There seems to be a learning component to the Salvia experience that is similar to everyone. One time smoking has such a powerful lasting imprint on memory and brain. I begin to go back to the place as soon as the smell of burnt salvia enters my olfactory system.

I'm highly curious if quidding leaf is able to transport me to past experience. And maybe even brings into focus the blacked out parts where I have no recollection of but obviously did much learning. I'm going to take at least a full weekend for it.