We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Health concerns Options

Loopylooo
#1 Posted : 12/4/2016 9:48:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi.
I haven't tripped for over 25 years but the call of DMT had become stronger over the last year and I felt compelled to do it, or maybe I was being instructed! It took me 3 failed extractions to finally produce some smoke able spice. In my head before I smoked it I convinced myself it would all be okay but I don't think anything can quite prepare you for what actually happens. I left to go exploring my inner self but I had a slightly strange experience! I was refused access to hyperspace! It was coming I took 3 big hits but I was denied access. I've smoked tobacco since I was 13 and now I am 45. The "intelligence" and I could here them were so concerned about the state of my right lung! They/it/me/you were so worried about it they started examining it from the inside and I was coughing bright light out of it! Very difficult to explain really but each cough released more hallucinations bright ones! There was also some green energy looking/helping my lung. Very intense very insightful very worrying. Basically the "intelligence" made it clear to me that until I took better care of my chest they wouldnt take me all the way! I could hear "their" chat! Going to try to get through again this evening but the insight given so far been transformative.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

null24
#2 Posted : 12/4/2016 2:46:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

This may be a concern of your own, and it interferes with your trip. I say that in all respect, and only because i had a similar experience. I am very close to your age, actually older and have also been smoking cigarettes and weed since i was 13. (Dropped all kinds of other addictions, but cigarettes...jeez!)

Anyway, during one of my first experience with 5meo DMT i was shown a sort of presentation where a doctor was pointing to an xray style screen that showed my upper body and was pointing out a dark spot on one of my lungs, and the very clear thought was out into my head that this would kill me within five years if i didn't quit smoking. I haven't.

It is just over five years now from that experience and i am alive, and my lungs still work, there is no cancer, although my doctor recently diagnosed me with copd. I've had lifelong asthma well. Thee hyperspace doc may have gotten the timeline wrong, and quitting should be more important to me, there can be no good outcome from lifelong smoking, ugh but it's a crutch i love using. Soon however the choice between we'd and tobacco must be made and in afraid the cigs are gonna have to go.

I think we carry a certain guilt over treating our bodies, our temples, so shamefully by doing things like inhaling corporate toxic addiction fumes and this may have translated into yours and my experience. I'm not saying at all that these visions are not valid-we ARE committing slow suicide by ingesting cigarettes and one of the messages of the entheogen is life over death.

It sounds as if you made it into hyperspace, just did not have a breakthrough. IME, breakthrough is rare. It's only truly happened a couple times for me, but I've only smoalked DMT maybe a dozen and a half times. If anything, the Intelligence probably would WANT you there, as full breakthroughs are life changing.

Peace to you, keep trying.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Ufostrahlen
#3 Posted : 12/4/2016 6:59:16 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Loopylooo wrote:
Going to try to get through again this evening but the insight given so far been transformative.

You might be in for a serious slapping. Didn't you get the message? I remember a Nexus member reporting a lung collapse from smoking/vaping DMT. Transform your stuff to fumarate and ingest it orally with some MAOIs.

Aya sent me the message to stop smoking at all. It also healed my lungs. Tobacco is a garbage drug for junkies imo.
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

Loopylooo
#4 Posted : 12/4/2016 7:24:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Woah!
Hadn't viewed it like that dude!
I felt like my lung was being examined with curiosity. Like they/it/me? Was trying to understand what was going on with the blockage within my body.
Bit freaked now.
Don't really wanting to be going into it with this thought in my head!

Intezam
#5 Posted : 12/4/2016 8:08:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't let anyboday inflame you with a societal guilt that isn't really yours. It happens that ppl are denied access first time, it does NOT mean that you will get hyper-slapped next time. Tobacco is a spirit currency, incl. commercial tobacco. Shamanic tobacco is just waaaaay moar toxic. But if you want to stop, you can Smile (there is other harmalas)

BecometheOther
#6 Posted : 12/4/2016 9:12:21 PM

metamorhpasizer

Ufo that post is not in line with good friendly attitude. I smoke tobacco, so am I a junkie? Watch what you say this isn't the comments section of youtube
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

universecannon
#7 Posted : 12/4/2016 10:08:56 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Ufostrahlen wrote:
Loopylooo wrote:
Going to try to get through again this evening but the insight given so far been transformative.

You might be in for a serious slapping. Didn't you get the message? I remember a Nexus member reporting a lung collapse from smoking/vaping DMT. Transform your stuff to fumarate and ingest it orally with some MAOIs.

Aya sent me the message to stop smoking at all. It also healed my lungs. Tobacco is a garbage drug for junkies imo.

Surprised

You make a good point about getting the message regarding their lungs before going back in...

But is it really necessary to try and scare them that their lungs will collapse (i think we only heard of 1 incident of this). Sounds like a good way to scare someone into a horrible mind set before they might trip again.

And why generalize that all people who use Tobacco are junkies?

I mean come on. That's a ridiculous and condescending generalization. A massive amount of ayahuasqueros in the amazon use tobacco as a sacred plant, are they junkies to? Why generalize at all and spread bad vibes here? You can encourage others to quite smoking in other ways my friend...such as inspiring them by sharing your own story of it.

Shaming people and scaring them, IMO, isn't the best way.

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Ufostrahlen
#8 Posted : 12/4/2016 10:46:42 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Quote:

Mhh, let me see. So you want to put nicotine in your body.

a) get a standardized amount of nicotine fluid, vape it, inhale it
b) chew on on some nicotine gum
c) burn plant material, inhale tar and other carcinogenics (aka junk)

Quote:
Tobacco is a garbage drug for junkies imo.

Of course completely imo and subjective, just because I think Tobacco smoker are junkies, doesn't make them junkies. They are of course healthy individuals, who can control their habit-forming impulses. Big grin

"Drug harms in the UK: a multi-criteria decision analysis", by David Nutt, Leslie King and Lawrence Phillips, on behalf of the Independent Scientific Committee on Drugs. The Lancet. 2010 Nov 6;376(9752):1558-65. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(10)61462-6 PMID:21036393

Quote:
Junkie usually refers to:
A person suffering from addiction
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junkie

Quote:
a : a narcotics peddler or addict
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/junkie

Quote:
Smoking is by far the biggest preventable cause of cancer. Thanks to years of research, the links between smoking and cancer are now very clear. Smoking accounts for more than 1 in 4 UK cancer deaths, and nearly a fifth of all cancer cases.

http://www.cancerresearc...ow-smoking-causes-cancer

Quote:
I mean come on. That's a ridiculous and condescending generalization. A massive amount of ayahuasqueros in the amazon use tobacco as a sacred plant, are they junkies to?

The noble savage fallacy. Some Westerners use Coca Cola as a sacrament, does this make Coca Cola holy? Alot of Cocaleros deem coca holy, does this make freebase cocaine holy, too?

Quote:
Ufo that post is not in line with good friendly attitude. I smoke tobacco, so am I a junkie? Watch what you say this isn't the comments section of youtube

I'm sorry. Am I not allowed to call a duck a duck?

Quote:

I'm not shaming or scaring anyone, but you promote/incite harmful drug use. Is that fine with your morals or the Nexus attitude? The thread's title is Health concerns.
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

Loopylooo
#9 Posted : 12/4/2016 11:10:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What a crock of shit this is.
How do I delete this thread?
Or if any mods are reading this thread pull the plug pls till I work out how to do it.

universecannon
#10 Posted : 12/4/2016 11:14:08 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Ufostrahlen wrote:
Quote:

Mhh, let me see. So you want to put nicotine in your body.

a) get a standardized amount of nicotine fluid, vape it, inhale it
b) chew on on some nicotine gum
c) burn plant material, inhale tar and other carcinogenics (aka junk)

Quote:
Tobacco is a garbage drug for junkies imo.

Of course completely imo and subjective, just because I think Tobacco smoker are junkies, doesn't make them junkies. They are of course healthy individuals, who can control their habit-forming impulses. Big grin

"Drug harms in the UK: a multi-criteria decision analysis", by David Nutt, Leslie King and Lawrence Phillips, on behalf of the Independent Scientific Committee on Drugs. The Lancet. 2010 Nov 6;376(9752):1558-65. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(10)61462-6 PMID:21036393

Quote:
Junkie usually refers to:
A person suffering from addiction
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junkie

Quote:
a : a narcotics peddler or addict
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/junkie

Quote:
Smoking is by far the biggest preventable cause of cancer. Thanks to years of research, the links between smoking and cancer are now very clear. Smoking accounts for more than 1 in 4 UK cancer deaths, and nearly a fifth of all cancer cases.

http://www.cancerresearc...ow-smoking-causes-cancer

Quote:
I mean come on. That's a ridiculous and condescending generalization. A massive amount of ayahuasqueros in the amazon use tobacco as a sacred plant, are they junkies to?

The noble savage fallacy. Some Westerners use Coca Cola as a sacrament, does this make Coca Cola holy? Alot of Cocaleros deem coca holy, does this make freebase cocaine holy, too?

Quote:

I'm sorry. Am I not allowed to call a duck a duck?

Quote:

I'm not shaming or scaring anyone, but you promote/incite harmful drug use. Is that fine with your morals or the Nexus attitude? The thread's title is Health concerns.

Your posts are increasingly filled with a condescending, sarcastic, rude attitude (and generalizations). This isn't the place for that.

Obviously I realize tobacco when abused is harmful to health. But I don't think we need to shame people by calling them "junkies" when we could be giving friendly advice, or generalize that anyone who uses tobacco (even if it's self-grown and on occasion with different intentions than your average cig smoker) is a junkie, or scare them into thinking their lung might collapse and they'll get hyperslapped just before they might trip again.

And never did I "promote/incite" its use. Give me a break... you are twisting things.

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

BecometheOther
#11 Posted : 12/4/2016 11:24:19 PM

metamorhpasizer

Embarrased
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

Absent Thoughts
#12 Posted : 12/17/2016 12:56:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BecometheOther wrote:

Indeed, I have no prior tabacco experience. But let's promote things in non-condescending way