We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Forum engine javascript broken? Options

PsyDuckmonkey
#1 Posted : 12/1/2016 9:44:52 PM

witch

Hey Smile

Did you guys update the forum engine or do something around the Javascript?

For one, the New Topic and Post Reply buttons no longer work for me in the TOR browser (the ones that are wired through Javascript actions), regardless of script security level I set. Quote still works as it's an actual link.

I'm posting this topic by typing in the default.aspx parameters by hand into the url bar.

Another strange thing is that on the logon screen, hitting Enter after typing in my credentials no longer works - it just reloads the page. If I hit the Logon button, that does work thankfully though.

Thanks for looking into it.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TGO
#2 Posted : 12/1/2016 10:15:52 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

PsyDuckmonkey wrote:
Hey Smile

For one, the New Topic and Post Reply buttons no longer work for me in the TOR browser (the ones that are wired through Javascript actions), regardless of script security level I set. Quote still works as it's an actual link.

I'm posting this topic by typing in the default.aspx parameters by hand into the url bar.

Another strange thing is that on the logon screen, hitting Enter after typing in my credentials no longer works - it just reloads the page. If I hit the Logon button, that does work thankfully though.

Seems like I'm not the only one then? I can only reply to topics by hitting the "quote" button too. Also, on the Active Topics page, I can't view topics from the drop down menu (1 day, 2 days, 1 week, etc etc). It just stays on the currently active threads. I'm using a standard browser, btw (Google Chrome).

I thought it was my computer acting up but perhaps it isn't...?
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Ulim
#3 Posted : 12/1/2016 10:37:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah something wrong cant click on reply or inbox for me.
TRAV GET IN HERE
also smileys Confused

โ—‹
#4 Posted : 12/1/2016 10:48:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

The Grateful One wrote:
PsyDuckmonkey wrote:
Hey Smile

Seems like I'm not the only one then? I can only reply to topics by hitting the "quote" button too. Also, on the Active Topics page, I can't view topics from the drop down menu (1 day, 2 days, 1 week, etc etc). It just stays on the currently active threads. I'm using a standard browser, btw (Google Chrome).

I thought it was my computer acting up but perhaps it isn't...?

Tried forum reset. No worky

PsyDuckmonkey
#5 Posted : 12/2/2016 2:50:51 PM

witch

Seems to be fixed now, for me at least.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

TGO
#6 Posted : 12/2/2016 5:30:47 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

PsyDuckmonkey wrote:
Seems to be fixed now, for me at least.

Yep, everything seems to be all good now!

Thumbs up
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish