We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
In pace requiescat Options

Godsmacker
#1 Posted : 11/28/2016 6:21:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Farewell for now; things have stopped ringing on this Monkee island of self. I may contribute further to my work on A. Simplex, but do not plan much activity on forum discussions outside of ongoing underground research. The world cries out to me in crisis to wake up and shed mine Wolf's coat for that of the sheeple for now. To those who know me irl or via other online communities, you know how to reach me; don't hesitate to write to me via them. This theatre is going silent for awhile... The phone hasn't just stopped ringing, it's been disconnected from service until things improve on mine home front.

Selah,
-God
'"ALAS,"said the mouse, "the world is growing smaller every day. At the
beginning it was so big that I was afraid, I kept running and running, and I was glad
when at last I saw walls far away to the right and left, but these long walls have
narrowed so quickly that I am in the last chamber already, and there in the corner
stands the trap that I must run into." "You only need to change your direction," said
the cat, and ate it up.' --Franz Kafka

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.