We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Should I give this a go (100mg harmalas + 420ug LSD) Options

Godsmacker
#1 Posted : 11/26/2016 5:34:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Soooo I've been pondering another venture into the waters of LucyHuasca, and have designed the Astro Turf: 400 (+/- 20) mics of LSD with 100mg harmalas in a gelatin capsule ready to snap, crackle and pop me up down inside handcuffs and ticket stubbs to that great big Grateful Dead Concert Parking Lot scene in the sky, to correspond to my desires to reach that state of nothingness at some point in spacetime over the holiday season. Whilst I see no pharmacological red flags telling me to stay the hell away from this combo, I feel as though I should ask the community as to the intensity of such a combo, and what I should expect along such a journey (as well as estimated length of the trip); how were your experiences with LSDhuasca at these doses? Should I dive this deep into the belly of mine beast? Any and all advice from the community is well appreciated.

Selah,
-GOD
'"ALAS,"said the mouse, "the world is growing smaller every day. At the
beginning it was so big that I was afraid, I kept running and running, and I was glad
when at last I saw walls far away to the right and left, but these long walls have
narrowed so quickly that I am in the last chamber already, and there in the corner
stands the trap that I must run into." "You only need to change your direction," said
the cat, and ate it up.' --Franz Kafka

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Gone-and-Back
#2 Posted : 11/26/2016 2:28:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have never taken oral Harmalas with lsd, but I enjoy smoking them during the trip for small boosts here and there.

As long as what you have is real LSD, then there shouldn't be any problems with this combo. The only thing I would suggest is to make sure to have a sitter. That much lsd alone is a hefty experience, add the harmalas and you might not be able to function properly if you need to get to something. So best to have a sober sitter.
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

Ufostrahlen
#3 Posted : 11/26/2016 5:55:17 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

Parking Lot? Set and setting? 400µg in a potentially unsafe place sounds stupid to me. You probably want to lie down in a quiet and safe place, not in a parking lot.

Quote:
Chronic administration
of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs)
as well as monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) antidepressants
are reported to diminish LSD effects [180]. An
explanation may be that chronic application of antidepressants
decrease 5-HT2-receptor expression in several
brain regions [181]. In turn, one could predict that reabsorption
of 5-HT2A receptors will not be complete after
single predosing with an SSRI or MAOIs; in such circumstances,
the risk for serotonin syndrome may be heightened.

http://www.maps.org/rese.../2008_Passie_23067_1.pdf
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

dragonrider
#4 Posted : 11/26/2016 6:36:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My experiences with LSD and harmala's are pretty positive. But 420 micrograms realy is a lot. If you're tolerance is high it's no big deal, but for someone who doesn't do LSD very regularly, it realy is an awfull lot. If you want ego-death kinda stuff, 350 should normally be more than enough.

And i have no clue what you're talking about with the handcuffs and the parking lot stuff, but it doesn't realy sound like the perfect setting to me.

Gone-and-Back
#5 Posted : 11/26/2016 8:05:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I think the handcuffed and parking lot thing you guys are not understanding
I believe he is trying to be colorful about saying that he wants an experience where he is locked into the realms of hyperspace for a long time, hence the large dose accompanied by Harmalas.

Read it again and it will make sense.
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

dragonrider
#6 Posted : 11/26/2016 8:14:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Gone-and-Back wrote:
I believe he is trying to be colorful about saying that he wants an experience where he is locked into the realms of hyperspace for a long time, hence the large dose accompanied by Harmalas.

yeah, i figured something like that. But as a metaphore for a deep psychedelic experience it sounded just too bizarre to ignore it.Laughing

ijahdan
#7 Posted : 11/26/2016 9:34:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

'...upside down inside handcuffs' is a line from the Bob Dylan song 'Its alright ma'. Grateful Dead parking lot scene is basically a load of people tripping outside a Dead concert, no?

I shared some changa with friends who were tripping on acid at a small festival recently and they loved it. Went way out there for a while, but soon came back to their previous level of tripping. Maybe a more controllable way to do this combo?

Godsmacker
#8 Posted : 11/26/2016 10:20:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Gone-and-Back wrote:

Thank you for clearing the abstractimufication up; yes, it will be a very long time inside that Grateful Dead Parking Lot in the Sky (title ripped-off from one of my favorite Pink Floyd songs).

I have taken LSD and harmalas many times before, only to notice profound potentiation and elongation of the peak effects by 25-75% along with a more calming & guiding sense of resistance dictating the flow of power around my crown. Last time was a year ago in Orlando...ugh... dirty dirty city of a trip that was.... LucyHuasca has been used and reported by dozens of members here, and I wanted to know if anyone may be able to give me their input on such an event/combo from their own perspectives.
beginning it was so big that I was afraid, I kept running and running, and I was glad
when at last I saw walls far away to the right and left, but these long walls have
narrowed so quickly that I am in the last chamber already, and there in the corner
stands the trap that I must run into." "You only need to change your direction," said

Chimp Z
#9 Posted : 11/27/2016 12:21:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What the hell man?
I'd rather smoke a blunt with some hennessey.

400 of lsd is quite a bit.
You've been taking this?
And feel the need to increase it 3 fold?
How old are you?

Why would there be a need to destroy your ego in that sense
Are you a shaman practicing healing?

I learned a while ago to let there be enough mental breathing space in between psychedelic experiences
and 400 of lsd makes me think about things. such as how brittle the human psyche and body really are.

Be careful

dragonrider
#10 Posted : 11/27/2016 12:58:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chimp Z wrote:
What the hell man?
I'd rather smoke a blunt with some hennessey.

400 of lsd is quite a bit.
You've been taking this?
And feel the need to increase it 3 fold?
How old are you?

Why would there be a need to destroy your ego in that sense
Are you a shaman practicing healing?

I learned a while ago to let there be enough mental breathing space in between psychedelic experiences
and 400 of lsd makes me think about things. such as how brittle the human psyche and body really are.

Be careful

My thoughts exactly...you don't even need handcuffs on a parking lot, with those amounts, to feel like a totally deformed demented spastic, lost in a wicked horrormovie.

staresatwalls
#11 Posted : 11/27/2016 1:01:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

One of my absolute favorite combos for going deep Very happy
Just be sure of what you have of course, that being said, I also love dmt with this combo. Hooooly sh!+ that is fun. Oh and make sure of the timing, harmalas seem to have the opposite effect around 3 hours after or so or as its wearing off. Which you wouldn't have to worry about that dosing at the same time. I would dose the harmalas 30 minutes before the lsd though

But yeah that is quite a bit. Be careful dude
‎"Trust in your own wetware; your psyche and your body will be reunited." -Gracie and Zarkov

in plants we trust

dragonrider
#12 Posted : 11/27/2016 1:08:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Godsmacker wrote:
Gone-and-Back wrote:

Thank you for clearing the abstractimufication up; yes, it will be a very long time inside that Grateful Dead Parking Lot in the Sky (title ripped-off from one of my favorite Pink Floyd songs).

I have taken LSD and harmalas many times before, only to notice profound potentiation and elongation of the peak effects by 25-75% along with a more calming & guiding sense of resistance dictating the flow of power around my crown. Last time was a year ago in Orlando...ugh... dirty dirty city of a trip that was.... LucyHuasca has been used and reported by dozens of members here, and I wanted to know if anyone may be able to give me their input on such an event/combo from their own perspectives.

My only experiences are with LSD and passionflower, wich contains relatively little amounts of harmala's. It made the whole experience last a little longer, and also made it, like you describe, calmer. More gentle and dreamy. It took the sharp edges off a little.

If you want real potentiation, try oral cannabis. Half the amount of what you'd think you'll need.

Godsmacker
#13 Posted : 11/27/2016 2:03:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oral cannabis would be great if it weren't for the fact that an organization I work for does random drug testing and are extremely anti-cannabis (plus, I have an array of ondansetron, ginger, lemon balm and clonazepam on hand, so nausea may be manageable without weed.)

The reasoning behind such a suicidal dose is as follows:

I have a .1ml vial containing a couple dozen 100mcg microdots; those things are really tiny--extremely tiny (presence of LSD verified via ehrlich testing; however, the sugar present in those wild cherry flavored dots invalidated any evidence testing with virgin marquis reagent could grant me; previous assays at 100-150ug were positive for LSD 100ug, according to a dozen or so trips on the same amount before). I was originally intending to just skid over death row at a leisurely 1 or 2 dots, but, much to my incoordinate dismay, 4 dots accidentally skidded off into the 100mg harmala sands into the depths of that off-white sea. I do not have any sterile forceps to retrieve the accidentally-dropped 2 hits, nor do I know if mine are sensitive enough or how to make them sterile (READ: free of halogens and their respective salts). If I could get some edumacation and experience-based-knowledge on this subject, I may be able to lessen the lysergamide dose and spare myself another decade of PTSD-HPPD to come, as I wouldn't want to exceed 200ug when mixing with harmalas, yet do not have the instruments or knowledge to retrieve the excess acid, nor do I have the balls not to face-off against (or really, in-to) such a challenge, nor waste such a perfectly fine piece of astroturf; if you can help me recover it, I will not take it all; if not, then let me wish that there be a large crowd of spectators the day of my execution, and that they may greet me with cries of hate.

Sigmund Freud wrote:
Every Man Dies on His Own Terms.

GLaDOS wrote:
Comedy===Tragedy + Time

d*l*b
#14 Posted : 11/27/2016 5:21:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Godsmacker wrote:
Turf: 400 (+/- 20) mics of LSD with 100mg harmalas

What is your highest of LSD and friends? Do you heroic dose regularly?

I have not managed to play so much with acid and harmalas, my only experience being an end-of-bottle-wash shared with a friend, mine being preceded by a dose of harmalas.

I guess in that instance my LSD dose was nowhere near the one you propose. I imagine, knowing my dosing, I would have used 150–200mg harmalas. The trip was recreational, we went to a warehouse party. Prior to that trip I had not had much luck with getting off on acid in a fair few years (I somehow gained a massive tolerance in my time away from psychedelics!?), so it was definitely useful.

Personally I would start a bit lower to see how it goes and explore from there.
D × V × F > R