We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
how do I explain, being turned into cotton wool and then abducted? Options

DELETED_USER00002
#1 Posted : 11/25/2016 4:14:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set:Calm and mind is clear,
(physical condition) Set: it's a little cool, so i'm feeling a little fresh and a little hungry but nothing that will distract me.
Setting (location):My comfy chair on my deck
time of day: (10:45am. overcast, a little bit breezy, on the cusp of a bit of light rain)
recent drug use: Last smoked Changa about 45 mins ago (it was actually the spent changa from the time I used it before but I wanted to see if there was any potency left)
last meal: about 8:45am, Maccas Coffee and hash brown

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 90kg
known sensitivities:
history of use: experienced novice, I have started to take larger doses and have more calmer mindset prior to going under.

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): Changa
Dose(s): 1/2 chamber
Method of administration: Vapor Genie

EFFECTS

Administration time: T=0:00
Duration: (20 minutes)
First effects: T=0:00:30 (Intense)
Peak: T=0:05-0:15
Come down:0:20
Baseline:0:50

Intensity (overall) 4 = "Extremely"
Evaluation / notes: This can be attributed to a much larger and slower singular dose which I kept going till I was almost out of room to inhale

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: (4)
Unplesantness: (1)
Visual Intensity: (4)

AFTER-EFFECTS

[b]Afterglow
: (4 ; Uncontrollable laughter and amazement of the weirdness and abstract trip! ; ~30 minutes)

Let's get straight into it, and I was still laughing as I was typing this to a friend to tell them what happened

I had decided that I wanted to experience the multiverse with my eyes open and boy was I treated to a comical and unusual experience that left me bursting out in laughter for some time after the afterglow!

Just to set the scene once more, I am viewing my backyard, Dog wondering around curiously in the garden minding her own business, Headphones in, playing a deep and euphoric Zen music from youtube.
I had just sat back down with a fresh lighter because the last one ran out of gas 'mid-toke' so I was feeling slightly buzzed with some glittery vision.

I took the largest and most complete single toke I've ever had which surely used up every speck of dmt in the chamber and waited.

Everything was shaking like an earthquake or a rocket taking off nearby and there was a 'Flourescent-like' Light flickering or a strobe light pulsating which made everything flicker with intense brightness for several seconds, I was getting rather excited! I never felt this intensity in all my experiences!

Still with my eyes open I am watching my garden, and all the leaves on the trees and shrubs started to multiply...Double, Triple, quadruple leaves, I squint to make sure what I was seeing was actually happening, because my vision was a little blurry due to the intense vibration!

All of a sudden all the leaves "Popped" like popcorn and turned into balls of cotton wool along with everything else around me. My dog puffed up and 'POP'...turned into a cotton wool fluffy pup, as my backyard filled with cotton wool, so did my body! I felt like I was turning into a giant marshmellow with fairyfloss or cottom balls pouring out of my mouth, I had to cough a few times to clear my throat as the changa seemed to have loosened up my airways and my coughs felt muffled from the cotton balls. I immediately started giggling "Oh my god" I'm thinking, What the Hell is going on!-

As I watch, My cotton garden starts turning into a painting, like an old english garden, painted by daubs of cotton like a photoshop filter, similar to This image and my dog looked like a prim and proper french poodle (made out of cotton wool of course!)

I was constantly trying to hold my laughter in, in the absolute bizarre trip I was having!

...the "CLICK" Someone just flicked the channel on me! and I found myself situated in a green dome in 16-bit textures remeniscent of the game Minecraft which was slowly rotating horizontally, with a perfect sphere in the centre of the dome which was chrome and perfectly reflecting everything outside of the dome. Everything was at super high resolution and super smooth like watching 120 frames per second, I felt the strange alien like presence and I felt like I caught a glimpse of gnomes or little green men but I cant be certain. All I know is that I've been here before, with that UFO type ringing at a strange oscillation that was like I had tuned into the Spacecrafts Frequency. noises I heard under the dome had a modulation on them which sounded like chipmunks and started low and ended in a high frequency

At this point I don't remember having my eyes open or closed because I was no longer in my physical body. I was then transmitted into the sphere at an instant! and then began the experiments. I began seeing strange visuals from the inside of the sphere like they were turning a dial to select what they wanted to do to me, the dial stopped at a Chicken!?? and feathers Burst out of me, and my mouth filled with feathers and I burst out laughing as these feathers come flying out of my mouth, I almost felt like Clucking like a chicken it was so rediculous!

It felt like 10 minutes of being in this sphere, I felt like even after I was back in my body i had feathers coming out of my mouth in the euphoric glistening galaxy of primary colours swirling around like a highway of fluid dimensions weaving in and out of each other.

it was so weird! I mean I've had weird experiences before but this was so so strange! it was completely awesome and amazing but so weird that all I could do was laugh at it! the euphoria stage was shorter than it usually was because I felt like I broke through for a while!

I'll add to this if more memories come back

Peace out Nexians!

Astro.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

TGO
#2 Posted : 11/25/2016 5:41:18 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Nice experience, I got a good chuckle out of it! Thanks for sharing!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Felnik
#3 Posted : 11/25/2016 6:06:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sounds like an awesome experience the humor element with this stuff is unmatched by anything sometimes . I love it !
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

DELETED_USER00002
#4 Posted : 11/26/2016 1:19:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I am so amazed at what this substance can do to the environment around us and how it can transform everything to whatever it wants, There will be much more to come!

dragonrider
#5 Posted : 11/26/2016 2:17:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think they made a little mistake. Those feathers where meant for me. I ordered a chicken costume. It's a Christmas present for my mother. They sometimes mix things up.

skoobysnax
#6 Posted : 11/26/2016 6:16:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

awesome tale!!
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

DELETED_USER00002
#7 Posted : 11/28/2016 4:54:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

sometimes I think to myself, are they trying to make an example out of me or was it just completely random fun? I'm left with more questions than answers here haha