We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
4 layers Options

Luuk
#1 Posted : 11/22/2016 2:22:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,
I'm having some good fun with a mescaline a/b, after hating my life trying stb's on powder.
This mostly works pretty damn good, and with the help of DG I'm getting some cm long mesc sulphate needles.
Something strange happened with the first two pulls though. I siphoned off the limo, and it was dark brown. I let it stand for a long while, and a lot of brown gunk settled on the bottom, leaving my solvent nice and clean.
When I added this brown stuff to my emulsion jar, it did not mix with the emulsion in the jar, nor was it absorbed into the water or solvent layer. It just keeps floating between the emulsion and solvent layer. I kinda wonder what this layer is. Does it contain a lot of mesc?
Anyone had this before? Maybe I'll mix it with some fresh d-limo and see if I can extract something from it.
Luuk attached the following image(s):
tmp_7440-DSC_0003-286582448.JPG (3,186kb) downloaded 54 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

antichode
#2 Posted : 11/22/2016 8:53:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe an emulsion of undissolved base, limo and water. What happens when you heat the jar up to 80deg?

One thing Ive also noticed is that your solvent can look very clear when you pull it but you should put it in the freezer and see if anything precipitates or settles out, you'd be amazed by whats still in there!