We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
There Are Tigers In My Trees Options

TGO
#1 Posted : 11/4/2016 11:00:56 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

There Are Tigers In My Trees

It has been quite some time since I've been able to participate in a mescaline fueled adventure and since it was my gf's birthday, I figured we should do something special. I'll spare all the fine details but when all was said and done, there was enough mescaline acetate for us to both consume 1.37g. Eating over a gram seemed like an excessive feat since I did not know the exact amount of mescaline in the extract so I weighed it into 1 gram each and then split each gram into three little balls, thinking we may not eat it all.

It was 12:38pm when we tossed back the first little ball with the intention of waiting about 30 minutes before taking the next one, just in case if we puked. There was one time when we ate acetate and threw up within the hour and it made for a mild experience. We also had the percolater loaded up with bud to wage a full fledged war against the nausea. As long as I sat still, I didn't feel sick.

"Ok, great!" I thought and smiled at my GF who looked a little pale, but smiled back anyway.

It was time for the next ~300mg as it was about 1:08pm now. My gf, unfortunately did puke about 30 minutes in, hence why we had the backup doses. Anyway, to wrap this part up, we did end up consuming the whole gram in about 1.5 hours time. (Note: 1 gram of mescaline, in any form, is a hefty dose and should only be consumed while exercising great caution and perhaps a sitter.)

At about three hours after ingestion, things were starting to get really weird, imagine that! We were watching the Led Zeppelin DVD, The Song Remains The Same, which covers their live performance at Madison Square Garden in 1973 to help pass the time through the uniquely long come up that mescaline tends to give (DVD is about ~2 hours long or so). During this time, I started to feel very energized and was painting furiously, having to stop and stretch my legs and move around a bit every once in a while. I felt like I was vibrating and it was very distracting if I wasn't intently concentrating on the paint in front of me. Not in a negative way either, it was just powerful, nearly overwhelming. One of those feelings where, even though I was sitting and painting, I had to take these deep breaths to help relax because it was coming on exceptionally strong, much stronger than I had anticipated. Most of my previous experiences with cacti have been very mild so this was new ground for me.

At this point open and closed eye visuals started to make themselves known, along with extreme distortion of my surroundings. Everything in the room was bending and changing shape, going from being excessively bloated to unrealistically skinny and some would twist about, much different from the sort of visuals I'm acquainted with. I also noticed what looked like heat waves rising off of everything which made the entire room look like I was in the middle of the desert. The heat waves were made up of this vibrating energy that would flash little white lights every now and again, as if molecules were colliding with each other and I was witnessing it in the form of heat waves. Time dilation was immense, with a feeling of being underwater. I was still vibrating, as if filled with some sort of cosmic energy, a very speedy feeling. I kept getting hit with wave after wave of the giggles, seemingly for no reason. I guess it was a way to cope with the intensity as I kept saying that this was impossible, ridiculous, and unbelievably hilarious. Laughing felt right.

At the back of my mind and somewhere in my gut, I knew I was going to be sick. My gf had already puked a second time so I knew it would be my time soon. Almost as soon as I had that thought, my gut twisted. It was time. I made it to the bathroom just in time to violently let go of the contents in my stomach. It is hard to describe the feeling that came with the purge. It was an incredible release, as if everything negative inside me was now in the toilet bowl. Vomiting is not something I usually consider as a victory, but with certain psychedelics, it is one of the most rewarding experiences. On top of this, the purge kicked in the peak of the journey, roughly 4-5 hours into it.

I stumbled out of the bathroom on an absurdly different level than when I went in there. I was completely engulfed in a sea complex imagery. When I closed my eyes, it was filled with bright lights and what seemed to be earthy based machinery, or something of that sort. I couldn't keep my eyes closed for very long due to that electrified energy coursing through every part of me.

I started staring out the backdoor into our backyard and began to see tigers. The trees were made out of tigers, I don't know how else to describe it. They would stick their faces up to the window and bare their teeth at me like this:

The only difference is that there were a lot of them and they would sometimes stack themselves up in a way that reminded me of a totem pole formation. Their faces would morph into more demonic forms at times, sometimes not resembling tigers at all. I honestly don't know what they were...Some sort of demon tiger entities I suppose. I kept telling them that I wasn't afraid and this seemed to keep them at bay. I didn't feel like they wanted to harm me in any way, but more like they just wanted to show me that they existed and were powerful. Whatever they were it was one of the most exceptional visuals I've ever had. I spent a long time gawking at them, to the point where my gf would catch me looking at them for a long time and she would burst into these giggles, asking if I was going to stare at them all night...From this point on, the experience slowly started to fade for me, approaching roughly 10 hours or so.

My Gf described her experience to me as well and I'd like to add some of those highlights. She said that mescaline felt like dying and that she may have been in the afterlife. All the entities appeared to be ghost like to her and at one point she said that she saw a black smoke/mist that was likely death itself that was flying around. She spent most of her time in this eerie ghostland. She told me that when we eat shrooms, it is easier to find the entities and situations in which she feel she is supposed to be in, if that makes any sense. With mescaline, she got the full spectrum view of these realms and ended up in a darker place than usual, seeing everyone and everything in it. I feel part of this may have been due to the sickness feeling, projecting negative feelings onto the experience, but I am only speculating. In one of her visions, she saw several people grow up rapidly from babies to men, in which they started out as good people but through a series of bad decisions, ended up killing, stealing, and other things once they reached adulthood. She thinks this vision was to show her that there can always be some good in the evilest of people, even if they lost that part of themselves once they left their childhood behind. Yin and Yang.

The intensity of this experience really blew me away. Expect nothing, see everything. I have a lot to think about but all in all, this was the best cactus trip I've had to date. We ate some dinner after 10 hours or so, but I didn't feel like I really came down all the way until we went to bed nearly 14 hours after ingestion. Of course, we were smoking bud the whole time, so that sort of brought the experience back as we ate and watched Lost. I hope I've made sense, it is never easy trying to convey these things, especially in writing, but I hope you enjoyed it if you made it this far! Much love and peace to all of you! Thanks for reading!

-TGO-

New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Spaced Out 2
#2 Posted : 11/5/2016 3:25:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing TGO, I always enjoy reading your trip reports Very happy

Valmar
#3 Posted : 11/5/2016 4:01:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great experience report, Grateful One! Love every bit of it. Smile
“The dao that can be expressed is not the eternal Dao.”
~ Lǎozǐ

“One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”
~ Carl Jung

Ulim
#4 Posted : 11/5/2016 7:58:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The same happened to me on salvia Big grin . I got green LED lighting and the shadows on the wall looked like some kind of feline predator looking at me Smile

smoothmonkey
#5 Posted : 11/5/2016 8:47:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Really beautiful report, thanks for sharing man Smile
असतो मा सद्गमय ।
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।
मृत्योर्मा अमृतं गमय ।

TGO
#6 Posted : 11/6/2016 6:39:53 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed it!

Oh, and one other thing I left out of the report:

Mescaline + sex = Embarrased Very happy Big grin Love Pleased

DoingKermit
#7 Posted : 11/7/2016 5:30:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Another lovely report, Grateful Smile Thanks for taking the time to write it down and share it.

Poekus
#8 Posted : 11/15/2016 9:07:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Great read. Thanks.

Wolfnippletip
#9 Posted : 11/15/2016 10:38:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great report TGO! Sounds a whole order of magnitude more intense than my strongest cactus experience. I look forward to a dose like that. Very happy
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

TGO
#10 Posted : 11/16/2016 12:19:35 AM

Welcoming committee

Thanks guys!

Wolf, out of curiosity, do you prefer/use Tea or an extracted form of mescaline? Until this experience, I've had rather mild trips but I suspect that was because of the San Pedro I was using. Anyway, I still have about 600mg of that acetate left, just have to find the proper time to partake since it is an all day event typically.

Love

Wolfnippletip
#11 Posted : 11/16/2016 1:12:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've always just had tea. My largest dose was about 2.5 feet of Bridgesii Tea, which was over a liter of tea, because I don't reduce it all that much. That was a nice ride, with the whole room "coming alive" in a really magical way. Still didn't see Tigers Very happy.

I may attempt a mescaline extraction over the holidays.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

TGO
#12 Posted : 11/16/2016 2:32:30 AM

Welcoming committee

Right on, right on!

Very happy

Out of several tea attempts, only one ended up being memorable for me and my GF but again, I think the SP must have been low in alkaloids. Not to mention, I'm not much of a cacti expert so who knows if it was even SP every time.

Mescaline acetate has been quite interesting, but the only issue is that I am unsure of how much mescaline is actually in it, which can make dosing tricky. On the flip side, I like it because the limonene tek doesn't remove all of the other alks that cactus has to give, giving it more of a "tea" feel, IMO.

I haven't had the chance to try a purer form of mescaline yet but I hope to someday so I can compare and contrast the differences between tea, acetate, and pure mescaline.

Jees
#13 Posted : 11/16/2016 6:31:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Grateful One wrote:
...Oh, and one other thing...
What? Again? Razz Big grin

TGO
#14 Posted : 11/16/2016 8:01:55 PM

Welcoming committee

Jees wrote:
The Grateful One wrote:
...Oh, and one other thing...
What? Again? Razz Big grin

Oh, absolutely! Very happy

If there was anything I would recommend to people while on psychedelics (mainly talking about Mescaline, mushrooms, and LSD), it would be to have some memorable music and to make love. It is a simple recipe for an incredible adventure, one that my gf and I have been working on for years now.

If that isn't some sort of hippy talk, I don't know what is! Very happy

"Yeah, man, first ya gotta grow the cactus, and during that time you, like, collect a bunch of great records and find yourself a girl who digs on these vibrations too, man. Once those cacti are of age, take a few cuttings and brew some otherworldly tea for you and your lady friend, pop on that tunage, pop off the clothes, and embrace what the universe unfolds for you, brother. Let go. Breathe. Be."

Laughing

Chaska
#15 Posted : 12/24/2016 8:33:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

im grateful you contributed your experience to this forum

id like to mention the animal heads phenomenon seems common with cactus/mesc
i had a whole wall turn into wolf heads that would morph into one another in broad daylight, as well as had others mention a similar experience

there is also a respect that some of these psycreatures have for another being to stand their ground, often rejoicing for that Smile

1.37 g of mesc is a dose that most are not ever going to be comfortable with
the last time i took a g of acetate i dissolved it in a shot of coffee, it hit me like snorting nbome about 40 minutes after ingestion, on-the-floor of the shower death-purging in 4d patterns

did you notice any cardiac stress? i think it might be lump sum dose vs incremental

grow plants, make tea, love life

TGO
#16 Posted : 12/27/2016 12:43:21 AM

Welcoming committee

Hey, I'm glad you enjoyed the report!

The tigers were a first for me, at least in the form they took. However, two mushroom experiences ago, I was taking large, repeated hits of cannabis near the peak, and the tiger/demon/creatures started appearing again on the floor and pretty much every surface around me, including my clothes and skin. The only difference is that with the mushroom experience, it was more 2-D and less intense. With the Cactus, they took on more of a 3-D effect and they also stayed outside, as if they couldn't come in. I'm guessing that standing up to them may have had something to do with it. I wonder if it would have been different had I invited them in...

As for cardiac stress, there didn't seem to be anything unusual or unmanageable. It was a very "speedy" trip, very much like MDMA, but I never felt like I was in danger or anything. I definitely had an elevated pulse, and it was hard to sit still. Painting definitely helped by redirecting my focus off the intensity, but even then I would have to get up and walk around or stretch sometimes. It was a lovely experience, albeit a bit overwhelming at times.