We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
how long does SWIY hold it in? Options

monkeyboy
#1 Posted : 10/22/2007 6:48:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM's got an INCREDIBLE set of lungs and can hold his breath *for ever*. When he's smoked spice in the past, he can usually only get two solid hits, and he's thinking maybe he holds his breath a bit too long- a little poll here to try and put a bead on optimal amount of time to hold in the good stuff for maximum efficiency.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DZ-015
#2 Posted : 10/22/2007 7:17:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

30 seconds. I just hold in 2 big hits for 30 secs, instead of trying for 3 or 4 smaller hits.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove that what is good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2

XENONSION
#3 Posted : 10/22/2007 10:46:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

just an average amount of time, no need to turn yourself blue over it. i'd say 15-20 seconds would be plenty. althought i never count or anything, just go with it.

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

fourthripley
#4 Posted : 10/22/2007 10:57:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

If you're vaping, hold it until the bulb fills again.
mistakes were made

ChemicalEudaemonia
#5 Posted : 10/23/2007 7:48:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I think anything more than 20 seconds is just wasting the precious time needed to get a full on dosage. Remember that you need to smoke 50-100mgs in less than a minute, so if you take two hits, holding each in for 30 seconds and don't get the desired effects you're limited to mostly a mild experience. So I find it better to keep a constant supply of saturated vapor in my lungs rather than try to milk every last bit of spice.

demius
#6 Posted : 10/24/2007 2:54:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

take as large of hits as possible, as many times as the lungs can hold. usually 2-4 large vape hits, then hold until things start fractaling/slipping away have found that the size/duration of hit is more important than the time it is held in the lungs

THE DIMETHYL MAN MAN
#7 Posted : 10/25/2007 4:52:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah, i'd say just try to take in as much as possible in each breath. out of a glass on glass bong i can usually clear out the bulk of the measured dose in two white walled hits, hold it for about 10-15 each. more than that doesnt seem to be necessary. if executed correctly, i only have maybe 2 to 3 seconds to maybe wonder, 'did i get enough?' and then WHOOOOOSH. from an outside perspective it seems to be the same deal with that piece. a notably larger 'test subject' (lol) will still take 2 hits to clear their dose. afterward, you can observe a noticeable loss of control as they rip out of/into their own skulls : ) btw, what's the method of ingestion? if your piece doesnt give you very large tokes, i'd say hold it in for less. since you have less vapor for your lungs to process, and will need to get in more to achieve a breakthough dosage. hope that helps!
Jorkest wrote:
SWIM was flying through many rooms and came to one where there were hundreds of cartoon women with jimjam shooting out of their tits

DZ-015
#8 Posted : 10/25/2007 5:36:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This reminds me, has anyone ever noticed when they exhale their last hit nothing comes out? I'll be laying back as it hits me, exhale nothing, and then bam i'm off. It's usually one of the last things i see (or don't see) before i'm off to hyperspace. Either nothing comes out, or it'll be this weird white almost 2-dimensional smoke that just kind of hangs in the air.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove that what is good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2

fredyjenkins
#9 Posted : 10/25/2007 5:57:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:e2050dfd9b="DZ-015"]This reminds me, has anyone ever noticed when they exhale their last hit nothing comes out? I'll be laying back as it hits me, exhale nothing, and then bam i'm off. It's usually one of the last things i see (or don't see) before i'm off to hyperspace. Either nothing comes out, or it'll be this weird white almost 2-dimensional smoke that just kind of hangs in the air.[/quote:e2050dfd9b] so true man, or haha, sometimes you exhale some smoke, but your visual field is so overwhelmed by the mental hyperspace stuff that you dnot see it properly . And all the while you dont know if your eyes are close or open. Laughing

fredyjenkins
#10 Posted : 10/25/2007 6:02:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

in regard to the original post : What I do is i keep it until the next it looks ready in the bulb. You just have to keep it the usual way like you do with marijuana. The important thing is to take insanely big hits. I can smoke 50mg in two hits. I vaporise some DMT until the glass bulb is filled to the brim and about to explode. Then i let it vaporise a little more. I inhale slowly pretty much all the smoke ( while the flame is still htting the glass ). Then for the second hit, i inhale slowly just after i exhale the first one. SOmetimes i have to do 3. But the third one is hard to do because you are so out of it and your conscience tells you to stop. héhé