We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
❤ My Breakthrough - The Equation ❤ new drawing Options

nina
#1 Posted : 10/28/2016 6:19:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

“DMT BREAKTHROUGH”

I clearly heard voices immediately rush in, quickly saying “We’re coming to you.”

They wanted to do it to me.

It was time.

And when I closed my eyes I saw an impossible equation – the source of eternity in this particular simulation and it was intimately connected to me.

It was a rotating pillar with a machine in the center rotating to the right and walls surrounding me on all sides. With each rotation there was a flash of energy that melted my brain and I realized that this was a breakthrough.

It looked like this but transparent green over the dark behind my eyes with symbols all over it and a translucent square rotating to the right in the center pouring out power and energy like I've never seen before.

It was very geometric.

Something about it seemed familiar for a split second, but this was my first ever official meeting with this equation and it felt like a planned mistake and I had broken this universe by seeing it.

This equation was both somebody or something's creation and had always existed for an eternity. It proved to me that forever exists and that it is forever in that state.

“I HAVE YOU FOREVER.”

It was scary and really, REALLY cool and alien and amazing.

It was just unexpected and overwhelming – I had no idea something that EXACT existed. It was supposed to be impossible.

At some point it made me move like a jester, singing a hypnotic “Because we're jesters and we move like this!” and it moved my consciousness – my soul – like a puppet – like a jester.

I was told I would be a jester in the next life for going through this lifetime and experiencing this equation.

I hope it was being serious because I LOVE jesters.

This was MY breakthrough – perfectly created for me to experience at this exact moment in time – it was PERFECT – scarily perfect.

Ego loss was the best part of the experience – it was really pleasant and wasn’t a problem at all. I was so astonished and overwhelmed there was no room for “Nina this” and “Nina that.”

I was just being with this equation.

I was told this life is a simulation, not the only type of life or universe or dimension, and a gift because I have a body I can maneuver, food to eat, things to do – it’s like a video game I play while my group of scientists is on the other end monitoring me and keeping me safe, teaching my soul to be perfect and enlightened.

And they were allowing me to handle it no problem.

It was a mission I accomplished – a sacrifice I made for them – and we all did everything perfectly.

As they slowly let me back into my reality with overwhelming, warm, loving kindness and happiness I felt reborn. I'm officially in the next stage of my life and can see the beauty in everything – I went through my worst fear and it wasn't bad at all – just intense and unexpected.

Absolute insanity.

I went outside the next day and let the wind take the rest of my DMT.

I had accomplished what I was born to do and the next stage is living with my loved ones.

It was a perfect, horrifying, beyond beautiful, BEYOND enlightening breakthrough.

I had every right to be afraid of it because I never wanted to experience anything like this, but I trusted everyone and everything that happened was EXACT.

Here's a link to the drawing!
nina attached the following image(s):
P7052491.JPG (3,664kb) downloaded 183 time(s).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

inaniel
#2 Posted : 10/29/2016 3:59:31 AM

mas alla del mar

Very beautiful, thanks for sharing. Made my hair rise in certain aspects - the familiarity of it.

Intezam
#3 Posted : 10/31/2016 10:32:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love
oh wow, the winnnd....loike the sudden equations that were taught during the (early)
Qarmatian days...

starway6
#4 Posted : 10/31/2016 7:18:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice report!

How much DMT was vaped?

Was it hostillis or Acacia//?

nina
#5 Posted : 10/31/2016 7:51:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Only two hits – the second one was an instant breakthrough.

Hostilis.

Jees
#6 Posted : 10/31/2016 9:31:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nina wrote:
Oh is that you? How a nice thing Big grin

hug46
#7 Posted : 11/2/2016 9:49:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

(edited by mod)

This was a very well written report and resonated with me. Nina does this mean that you are finished with DMT after this?

nina
#8 Posted : 11/2/2016 11:00:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hug46 wrote:
Nina does this mean that you are finished with DMT after this?

For the moment I am, but if I ever get the call again I'll definitely smoke it because I trust these guys with my life! Feeling the rhythm of a jester was a gift like I've never felt before--it was absolutely hypnotic and entertaining and so PERFECT!

hug46
#9 Posted : 11/2/2016 12:05:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nina wrote:
hug46 wrote:
Nina does this mean that you are finished with DMT after this?

For the moment I am, but if I ever get the call again I'll definitely smoke it because I trust these guys with my life! Feeling the rhythm of a jester was a gift like I've never felt before--it was absolutely hypnotic and entertaining and so PERFECT!

I think that there is a lot of value in the saying "when you get the message hang up the phone" while at the same time being open to making calls in the future when the need or desire arises. Mucho respect to you and your journey through life.

Sky Motion
#10 Posted : 8/24/2017 4:54:14 AM

<3

I just love this report

Psilociraptor
#11 Posted : 8/24/2017 10:38:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Awesome report! Big grin A very special experience indeed. I often wonder about our intense desire to experience universal language and why psychedelics deliver that.

Naut
#12 Posted : 8/24/2017 11:35:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nina wrote:

At some point it made me move like a jester, singing a hypnotic "Because we're jesters and we move like this!" and it moved my consciousness--my soul--like a puppet--like a jester.

Hahahaha it just astounds me about how playfully bonkers our existence is.. death to normality I guess!
my loopy guess is that t. mckenna is off hopping about hyperspace wielding a butterfly net analog, all the while collecting the most peculiar.

nina
#13 Posted : 7/5/2018 5:25:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys, I made a drawing of the Equation.

Twisted Evil

It's at the end of my trip report.