We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Webbing psychedelics (techno animism) Options

Tommi
#1 Posted : 10/23/2016 9:01:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

In my animistic, or rather techno animistic works, I've came to this, what I called webbing. It's kind of putting things in a specific order, for your own sake. It can help you connect with different kind of consciousness much more easily, and help you manage them.

Yes I know that everything is in the hyperspace, but learning yourself the processes is important and fun as well, in my honest opinion.

So, we have our solar system. We have to have a template. Before I've had my own template, but I've decided to use DMT-nexus template instead. We have 10 digits, 0 is neutral.

0 - Sun
1 - Mercury
2 - Venus
3 - Earth
4 - Mars
5 - Jupiter
6 - Saturn
7 - Uranus
8 - Neptune
9 - Pluto*

In OTHER ENTHEOGENS section, you can see 9 sections. Try connecting them, 1 is cacti, 2 is iboga, etcetera. For 9, other psychoactives, make sure to make an "entrance" for thoughts "out of solar system space". It is DMT-nexus template. If you wish, you can make your own templates and experiment with them.

So it is techno animism. It's extremely powerful, and insanely useful. You can contact with other star system consciousness, send transmissions etcetera. Important thing to techno animism, there is a civilization web in Milky Way galaxy and we will slowly connect to it, unless we kill ourselves. Anyway, psychedelic people know that universe is full of life.

Historically it's a new path, and only a tiny bit of surface has been scratched. It has much more to it than channeling your ego to the internet...

Of course I shared just a tiny bit of stuff I know, and will leave it for you guys to figure it out, since it's plenty of fun. And will maybe write more articles. Don't forget, it is not techno shamanism. Techno shamanism is a complexified version of it.

* an interesting overview, that digitally we are run by 9 circuit model, with 5 more digits we'd be running 14 circuit model.
Remember... 8 is infinity spelled sideways!

Build:Apotechary

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!