We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New here Options

abra_kadabra
#1 Posted : 10/22/2016 4:14:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi I'm abra....
Just joined today I am the partner of _Arcane_ and we have a great life together. He has shown me the website and the forums and I would very much like to learn more and I think being a member and being able to meet and chat to people from alover the world will help me in my learning process.

I love football and spend a lot of my time following all the English PL and I live a very quiet peaceful and happy life.

I hope to make many friends here once I am accepted and find my way around the forums

Thank you for reading

abraSmile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Wattapwn
#2 Posted : 10/22/2016 9:22:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome! It's good that you and your partner share similar interests! I hope you can learn more about many different things here on the Nexus! Big grin It is definitely an amazing place to chat with like minded individuals about many different topics.
"DMT is never late. Nor is it early. It arrives precisely when it means to."

TGO
#3 Posted : 10/22/2016 11:06:22 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Hello and welcome!

It is always nice to have someone close to you to learn, share, and experience psychedelics with! The Nexus is pretty much the only place I can come to and discuss these types of things because most people in my life shun psychedelic use, or they are just not interested. But my GF and I have spent many special moments together with many of these plant teachers, forever strengthening the bond between us. I wouldn't trade those moments for anything. Anywho, enjoy your time here and have a nice day!

-TGO-
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Spaced Out 2
#4 Posted : 10/23/2016 1:31:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice to see another couple on here that can share the experiences together. Great place for you both to learn from and grow as one.

Welcome friend, safe and happy journeys for you both Thumbs up

Peace

abra_kadabra
#5 Posted : 10/23/2016 2:33:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you everyone for the messages I am a little bit quiet so it will take me some time to get used to posting ect but my awesome other half looks after and ensures my safety he will keep a watchful eye over me, I'm sure I will still get lost along the way LOL....

He made me say "awesome"Very happy