We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
q21q21 Tek - Zero separation after adding naphtha Options

Astralking
#1 Posted : 10/18/2016 8:59:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

Been a while since I needed to ask a question. I've got to the final stage of adding the naphtha but there is almost no separation, even after leaving for the night. I imagine t emulsion is running all the way through the solution.

I may have added too much vinegar (eye balled the water/vinegar at the start) but haven't used calcium hydroxide before so didn't know what to expect.

Should I convert to a slightly bigger container and add more lime and water, or just try break the heavy emulsion with lye? Or should I try rock salt? Usually waiting this long would at least form some separation.

If what I have is an emulsion I've never seen it this bad before. I get the thin brown layer on top but except for that all I've got the slate grey juice.
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

q21q21
#2 Posted : 10/19/2016 6:55:35 PM

SWIM

You most likely just have to add more naptha or more water. The plant material can absorb up to and above the same ml of naptha as grams of plant material.

Good luck!
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs