We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
locked forum / Promotion request Options

ChasingClouds23
#21 Posted : 4/19/2010 4:28:21 AM

Jeremy Stotter

greetings,

i would greatly appreciate being promoted to a full member...
i am not here to start pointless shit with people over posts... nor to criticize everyone around me..

i am here only for the purpose of learning and expanding my mind... i have a great respect for the spice and just in an endless search of knowledge.
i will be experiencing ayahuasca for my first time in two weekends from now and it will be a quite potent brew and i would love nothing more than to be able to share my experience with everyone and be able to exchange and hear others thoughts...

i wanted to keep this short and sweet so i hope this will be enough but if one would like to hear more just request..
i just want to a full membership !

thank you

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

stevowitz
#22 Posted : 4/19/2010 4:32:06 AM

The Dude

"i would love nothing more than to be able to share my experience with everyone and be able to exchange and hear others thoughts..."

you can't do that in the nursery? Pleased

be patient. everyone gets membership in time.
*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
cephalopods are enlightened -benzyme
T R I P S I T

ChasingClouds23
#23 Posted : 4/19/2010 4:35:59 AM

Jeremy Stotter

what ever i must do to be "accepted" =) haha

and if that means i must wait and be patient then so be it!

lyserge
#24 Posted : 4/19/2010 1:57:11 PM

polyfather anomalous

Agreed, just share your own writings and comment on others' writings in the Nursery and you will be noticed. After about 15 thoughtful posts and an intro essay I was quickly upgraded to full membership; it was very frustrating at the time because I wanted to add contributions throughout the forum. I look forward to reading more from you.
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

gammagore
#25 Posted : 4/19/2010 3:40:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome aboard, promotion come to those who wait.

Post away and itl comeSmile

TrustLoveMan
#26 Posted : 6/27/2010 5:50:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys, I really want to be able to post in some of the other threads I've read. I'm especially interested in the 'other entheogens' folder. I've read all the Erowid Dmt experiences as well as most of the ones on this site. I think I have some cool ideas and I want to broaden my knowledge of other entheogens and of DMT. I also think I've learned a lot about respecting DMT on this site and I'm still waiting for the best time to start again from 35mg.
I'm really loving this website because of all of the information everyone has compiled and the broad views of the forum. Is there anything else I should do in order to gain full membership?
ThanksStop Very happy
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

TrustLoveMan
#27 Posted : 6/28/2010 3:32:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Please look at this trip report>
https://dmt-nexus.me/for...aspx?g=posts&t=13543

I am finally understanding this chemical after I gave up months ago. My brain chemistry is changing and I'm feeling more fulfilled. Please give me a chance to respond to so many of the posts I read here everyday.

SnozzleBerry
#28 Posted : 6/28/2010 3:37:48 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Repeatedly asking for full membership is probly not the most efficient method to get yourself promoted. Take a look at these guidelines about promotion. You appear to be on your way, but these are discretionary decisions made by the mod staff. Be patient, you haven't even been here a full week (people want to know you, know you're a responsible poster and not a troll, it takes time to develop a posting history the exemplifies this), all things come in due time Wink .

SB
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

gibran2
#29 Posted : 6/28/2010 4:28:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

TrustLoveMan wrote:
...I think I have some cool ideas and I want to broaden my knowledge of other entheogens and of DMT.

Don’t let your “nursery” status hold you back. If you have ideas, share them here. Most full members regularly read and respond to posts in this section, so share, share, share!
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

antrocles
#30 Posted : 6/28/2010 5:05:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran is absolutely right. i spend a LOT of time reading 'first steps in hyperspace' reports by new members. don't feel you need to 'save the good stuff' for when you get upgraded! let it flow my dear brother!!

this is such an amazing community of GOOD people. we've had a few 'less good' folks try to burrow in and harsh the tone of this wonderful forum over the years.....spending a month in the nursery so that we can get to know you is a small price to pay to earn your rightful place among such quality folk. enjoy your time and get to know us while we get to know you! that way, when you do get your full-member status you can just flow right in.

we're adding an extra bedroom onto the house JUST FOR YOU!....it'll be done in about three more weeks.... Pleased

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

TrustLoveMan
#31 Posted : 6/28/2010 7:45:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, thanks for clarifying. Sounds good to me, I plan on posting on here for a long time.

bglynn10
#32 Posted : 8/9/2010 10:35:11 PM

Brian

I understand you guys are trying to keep the community respectable to both it's people and what everyone is doing here but I think it's time I get promoted. The nexus nursery is all fine and dandy but I like to post in a lot of other sections as well. It really does suck when I am reading a thread where I can provide some sort of input but I can't b/c I don't have any permissions.
"Change is Life. Stagnation is Death. If you don't change you die. It's that simple. It's that scary." - Leonard Sweet

jbark
#33 Posted : 8/9/2010 10:41:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Be patient. Respond with a new thread in the nursery, cutting and pasting... I know it's frustrating - it took me 60 posts to get promoted!! But take my word for it, the nursery is essential. Enjoy your short stay there!

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

gammagore
#34 Posted : 8/9/2010 10:50:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

bglynn10 wrote:
I understand you guys are trying to keep the community respectable to both it's people and what everyone is doing here but I think it's time I get promoted. The nexus nursery is all fine and dandy but I like to post in a lot of other sections as well. It really does suck when I am reading a thread where I can provide some sort of input but I can't b/c I don't have any permissions.

Sorry you werent promoted earlier but all of your posts have been made in 2 days. Give us a chance to browse around and get to know you.

Promotion will happen in due timeSmile

kyrolima
#35 Posted : 8/10/2010 2:13:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Promotion comes, when promotion is necessary.
I wouldn't try to speed things too much.
elusive illusion

corpus callosum
#36 Posted : 8/10/2010 6:10:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

bglynn10, I do like your avatar...I'm sure Ive seen it somewhere before.......
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

bglynn10
#37 Posted : 8/10/2010 5:21:07 PM

Brian

corpus callosum wrote:
bglynn10, I do like your avatar...I'm sure Ive seen it somewhere before.......

I actually found it in a thread here on the nexus in the changa forum. I really liked it so I figured I'd rep it.
"Change is Life. Stagnation is Death. If you don't change you die. It's that simple. It's that scary." - Leonard Sweet

PREV12