We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ancient Glossolalia learned and spoken through DMT experiences? Options

WisdomTooth
#1 Posted : 10/7/2016 7:32:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been listening and reading somethings about the strange ancient/elfish language that you hear and speak on DMT and sounded quite similar to how Terence Mckenna explained through one video and others similar to ancient mayan/native tribal and i also came across this video which was recorded while someone was in a DMT trip then digitized through a computer program and its so accurate to what i hear and speak myself when i am in deep hyperspace. Although its telepathic for me.

I cant seem to find the video where Terence mimics the language in more length but he does a bit near the end of this video

I also found this story written by someone and a few others saying the similar thing.

I have a very odd DMT story that I thought I'd share.
I've been doing it a while and a number of friends of mine have too. One friend in particular had a trip where she went to another planet and lived her entire life there. On this other planet, she learned a new language. She remembered this new language when she came out of the trip and every now and again will actually talk in it, often in moments of surprise or anger or whatever, like it's her 'first' language. It's gobbledegook, but it does seem to have structure.
Anyway, I was at a house party with her once, a party where she didn't know anyone at all since she was visiting me in London (she's from Australia)
She tripped over a coffee table and falls on her face and without thinking, she just starts swearing in this gobbledegook language.
A girl who I had never met before and she most definitely hadn't overheard, and replied. In the same language.
It turns out she had done DMT too and had had the EXACT same trip, and learned the EXACT same language.
I'm a total skeptic so I was immediately calling bullshit, but they protested so I thought I'd test them.
We sat on a sofa and i'd draw a picture and get one of them to describe it to the other person in their made up language, who would then tell me what I had drawn.
They were right, in detail, every single time.
I honestly don't know how to explain this. I don't think it's a religious or spiritual thing, or something that couldn't be explained with a better understanding of the brain, but it still freaks me out to this day.
They're now friends by the way. They talk in the weird language on the phone. it's bizarre.

Whether the story is true or not regardless fascinates me because at times where i was completely gone in hyperspace and what felt like a few seconds went by felt like i was there for thousands of years living each and every lifetime there was to live as i became one with eternal infinite existence i could see how people can come back and have all new wisdom and knowledge.

I still to this day since 6 months ago get random insights from my most powerful experience. I couldn't of possibly learned what i come to realize in my life on earth and i am usually extremely aware and my memory has almost never failed me. Although i only get the deeper insights from that DMT trip when i use cannabis or other psychedelics.

Thoughts on all this?
Though the river tells no lies, the dishonest standing on the shore, still hear them.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

funkyleggs
#2 Posted : 10/7/2016 10:17:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Unfortunately i have no personal insight on this subject although i am very interested in it.

I have listened to the recording you posted and i was blown away by the structure and the rythm of the language. I think it's a shame that the origial recording has been edited with surrounding sounds and echoes which do not add much and lessen the true sound of the language being spoken.
Anyways, it's almost like there was a conversation going on rather than a rambling. If you listen deeply you can figure out changes in tone of voice coinciding with breaks in the rythm of speech that give me the impression of a conversation between at least two (maybe more) characters. Going out on a limb here, i could imagine it could be either a conversation going on in hyperspace between the guy tripping and local entities or some kind of nearby entities channeled through the tripper.
Of course this is all speculation, but it's fun and interesting to think about Smile

Thank you for the post it was quite enjoyable !
Tayata OM Bekandze Bekandze Maha Bekandze Radza Samudgate Soha

#3 Posted : 10/7/2016 10:57:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Not sure about DMT, i've never had that happen even though it's been talked about.

Mushrooms though, now those I have been kneeled over on the ground speaking alien dimensions into being. Not so much with DMT though. Very happy

Mushhrooms for me tend to flesh out language, whether it's my own english or some alien hieroglyph dialect not fully formed trying to makes its way to matter.

WisdomTooth
#4 Posted : 10/8/2016 7:05:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

funkyleggs wrote:
Unfortunately i have no personal insight on this subject although i am very interested in it.

I have listened to the recording you posted and i was blown away by the structure and the rythm of the language. I think it's a shame that the origial recording has been edited with surrounding sounds and echoes which do not add much and lessen the true sound of the language being spoken.
Anyways, it's almost like there was a conversation going on rather than a rambling. If you listen deeply you can figure out changes in tone of voice coinciding with breaks in the rythm of speech that give me the impression of a conversation between at least two (maybe more) characters. Going out on a limb here, i could imagine it could be either a conversation going on in hyperspace between the guy tripping and local entities or some kind of nearby entities channeled through the tripper.
Of course this is all speculation, but it's fun and interesting to think about Smile

Thank you for the post it was quite enjoyable !

Most welcome, You could be quite right about being a conversation between multiple entities in hyperspace. I have experienced something similar when i was deep in hyperspace i was hearing similar thoughts in my head at the same time speaking these type of words through telepathy between multiple beings. Someone was saying it was the language of the heavenly realms. Fascinating indeed.
Though the river tells no lies, the dishonest standing on the shore, still hear them.

Anamnesia
#5 Posted : 10/8/2016 10:20:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Something strange beyond recognition seems to be afoot for sure!
For those of you who say you've achieved glossolalia using mushrooms, what was the dose?
I've had 5 gram trips and I have not experienced this glossolalia phenomenon, although it did affect deeply my native ability with English at the time.
Genesis is Now, the Mind is Incarnate.

#6 Posted : 10/8/2016 11:41:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Anamnesia wrote:
Something strange beyond recognition seems to be afoot for sure!
For those of you who say you've achieved glossolalia using mushrooms, what was the dose?
I've had 5 gram trips and I have not experienced this glossolalia phenomenon, although it did affect deeply my native ability with English at the time.

4g of homegrown thai cubes.

fathomlessness
#7 Posted : 10/25/2016 6:08:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

WisdomTooth wrote:

and lived her entire life there. On this other planet, she learned a new language. She remembered this new language when she came out of the trip and every now and again will actually talk in it, often in moments of surprise or anger or whatever, like it's her 'first' language.

After many communions in hyperspace I have learned to speak this language fluently. I watched the video and listened to what he was saying. It is actually astonishingly funny, it isn't him talking at all but a kind of poetic speech describing the various aspects of human interaction during... haha ok but really, I am just kidding. But I sort of wish I wasn't kidding because that might be an immense breakthrough in figuring out what DMT is, what it does and why it exists.

To be honest, the language sounds similar to Arabic/Ancient Egyptian than any other language on earth. If you look at the 7 wonders of the world, there is concrete evidence that as Anamnesia says "something strange beyond recognition seems to be afoot". The pyramids, Stonehenge. Well, how can we be sure that our ancestors weren't highly evolved? Perhaps they erased all traces except a few as a trademark or by accident.

The language would have sounded similar the language spoken then.

What a really interesting theory is: is that perhaps these ancestors or even an ancient alien civilizations altered the genetic code to produce DMT and also altered the genetic codes of trees to produce it to. Perhaps they figured out a way to make MOLECULES act as transmitters and receivers of conscious states or information through the universe. Then they left for greater development or expansion and left a basic primitive form of their kind behind to develop new methods of diversities, some lineage to develop from scratch and meanwhile observe us, like that seen in the divergent series:allegiant.

Now we may be coming in to age in order to figure it out and find communion with them once again. Perhaps entities in hyperspace are our evolved ancestors which still speak the ancient languages and can be transmitted in to the brain relatively easily via unconscious programming from certain molecules like DMT and psilocin.

Either way, these theories are VERY RARELY discussed on the nexus which is an absolute crying shame because more than anything else (especially extraction method help) it is the most interesting thing to talk about with so many possibilities to consider. Also, it verges on the line of conspiracy theories which the forum has rules against even though it is about DMT discussion. It is sort of counter-beneficial though, because forum rules like that just promote the viewpoint of "lets not talk what could possibly be going on, but everyone smoke up, write trip reports and make your own decisions about what is going on and keep them in silence because we don't like generating conspiracy theories about it". I can see why it protects us though, we humans have a tendency to draw irrational conclusions and end up believing them (the bible). Although, various concepts like these have slipped through or are allowed to some extent on the nexus if you dig for it.

Thumbs up

fathomlessness
#8 Posted : 10/25/2016 6:12:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

P.S. if you could please ask your friends to join up here and start building us an alphabet or word to word translation... that would help quite a few folk! haha Laughing Surprised Pleased

fathomlessness
#9 Posted : 10/25/2016 9:44:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

P.P.S In the comments on the vid you posted there is a guy claiming to know what he is saying

Quote:
he's talking with Laksharikim and Rekumokunin + a demon they're talking about how much they're used in this vessel to communicate and they're getting information to him about the truth of this reality but the demon is docile he can't really say much back to the Laksharikim it's the Divine hierarchy of the multiple armed multiple headed beings that you see in Hinduism or Buddhism. but the whole conversation was about information to get him but the demon is arrogant because he does not understand as the vessel so they're treating him as a receiver as they're going back and forth because we're surrounded around them to understand Laksharic. but he's not an ascended yet so he can't make out the language because I speak it without DMT sober when I'm channeling Ledkiaf. I would really like to get this guy enlightened and teach him how to open up the channel manually with his higher Divine consciousness this guy's a great Channeler he doesn't even know it. Check out my YouTube videos Lord Shiva is inside of me I'm getting ready to drop videos on Laksharikim. but he's speaking full-blown Laksharic which is the ancient tongue of the divine it's kind of a mixture of what alot black people speak in tongues at churchs is when the Holy Spirit passes through them mixed with Arabic and Hebrew. trust me I know firsthand I'll pretty much be good every day on accident unmanually

I wouldn't even know where to start for judging the validity of all of that. Something makes me feel a bit uneasy and reminiscent of pious types who self-decieve and say that are in communication with god, either out of their feelings of inferiority or mental disorder. Who knows here though, what we need is quantity of reports of people who can understand this language. I hope to see it.

woogyboogy
#10 Posted : 12/22/2016 11:23:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fathomlessness wrote:

Either way, these theories are VERY RARELY discussed on the nexus which is an absolute crying shame because more than anything else (especially extraction method help) it is the most interesting thing to talk about with so many possibilities to consider. Also, it verges on the line of conspiracy theories which the forum has rules against even though it is about DMT discussion. It is sort of counter-beneficial though, because forum rules like that just promote the viewpoint of "lets not talk what could possibly be going on, but everyone smoke up, write trip reports and make your own decisions about what is going on and keep them in silence because we don't like generating conspiracy theories about it". I can see why it protects us though, we humans have a tendency to draw irrational conclusions and end up believing them (the bible). Although, various concepts like these have slipped through or are allowed to some extent on the nexus if you dig for it.

Thumbs up

I think its a very fine line, on what amount of discussion of subjective theories, about what is going on with entheogens and hyperspace this place can handle, before it would seriously end in chaos and loose quality. Nobody wants this place to look like the chaos of all the conspiracy forums or even the shroomery.

On the other hand however, this is the Nexus, and those how make it through the newbie area tend to keep a certain level of quality, and I would actually be happy about some more subjective opinions on all this, and espescially id be very interested on what certain highly experienced members would have to say about their conclusion on the nature of entheogens after years and hundreds of trips.

Also, as it is being repeated that this is mostly a forum on DMT, I think the things we can objectively say about it are very limited at this stage, and that limited things have been discussed thoughrougly here. Also the topics of extraction teks seemed to have a reached a kind of(maybe temporar)limit of progress. Somehow I feel that this place lost some of its colour...

In the end though, I am ultimately grateful that I found this site, and overall I think it does a good job at keeping trouble at bay. And if sometimes the more grounded in rationality people wouldnt step on the feet of the more easily seduced, some people might be in a very bad place by now. Like I said its a fine line, but wheres the fun without a little bit of speculation? Pleased