We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Oral DMT (pharma) introduction Options

BioBoostedSpirit
#1 Posted : 10/6/2016 8:53:03 PM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

Greetings good people !!Love

First of all i hope everybody feeling great, full of positivity and in love.

Last time i was experimenting with oral ROA, and now im thinking , why i ain't tried it before.. (maybe some stories from the internet) Im NOT telling , everybody go now and take aya or pharma , but maybe this thread may help some folks there , who is still interested in Dimethyltryptamine even after many failed attempts to approach it. Im talking about buds who smoke it , but still a little bit confused , can't work with it and cant understand (word) what is this substance.

I was one of those guys. I smoked (generally im a non smoker , stopped smoking weed and cigs long time ago) freebase , changa , had some breakthrough experiences but something was greatly lacking in those experiences. This something was ,very short duration, super limited time to see whats happenig and how to work and approach the situation.

I keep reading lot of posts with negative experiences from smoking the molecule , and because i was one of those people , i want to encourage you guys and give a try to oral ROA. While smoking , lot of my experiences where very negative and confusing . I can deal with negative experiences and gladly those did not affect me. And because DMT (or any other entheogen) is no joke, i really hope that those negative experiences did not affect anyone.

So, first of all , with oral Dimethyltryptamine you need to start low , and then slowly work it up until you find your personal preferred dose. My personal weight is around 100 kg , so here is what i did..
For my first time i started with 230mg harmala freebase extract and half hour later 60mg dmt fumarate, a little bit later that evening a consumed some more dmt in small (20-30mg) doses, reaching in total 110mg. I definitely felt it, but nothing strong the first time, quite pleasant tho.

Secont time i started with 250mg harmala freebase extract and half hour later 100mg dmt fumarate. The effects came much much stronger than first time, with visual distortions like floating stars , color dots and a lot of traces. My room lightning changed and i was feeling its power pretty good. I was laying in my room listening to some music and after about half an hour decided to take a little walk to the kitchen. The effects where somewhere like 20-25mg smoked (for me). At that moment , on the kitchen , i found what was bothering me ( im talking about the problem with smoked method , it was my mind ofcourse Wink ). I took another 20mg of dmt fumarate , went back to the bed and worked a little on that problem, finally got rid of it. Btw those 20mg hit me very strong, i felt it in my head after about 5 minutes.
A little bit later i took another 15mg of fumarate , reaching in total 135mg that night. I also noticed that redosing fumarate after one and a half hour in the experience doesn't do much. Same happened in the first time.
Long story short , i spent the rest of the evening in touch with the divine , working on personal issues. Evening with very beautiful , intimate and extatic , profound , mysterius moments.

It was the first time i was truly amazed by the power and the beauty of the molecule , a real soul medicine. Btw , as a small kid , i had a very weird experience while on really bad fever. That experience was pretty similar on those with dmt , i saw something and i shit my pants. What was it , im not sure , but i think it was hyperspace. This and one more mysterius event kinda triggered my interest in psycedelics. Also the visual distortions reminded me of Psilocybe Semilanceata.

Next time im planning to go with around 300mg of harmalas for start and 120mg of fumarate after a half hour. Probably working it up a little bit with the fumarate , it depends. I still have a lot of work to do and stuff to learn.

Now about my settings. If you taking oral dmt (and smoked of course), set and setting is very important. Your mindstate must be SOLID POSITIVE and your intentions crystal clear. If you are a bad and negative person , well , you will probably hang out with those negative energies in a dirt like state. If you are in a bad mindset forget about taking DMT , its very difficult to rotate the experiece. Also , there is always a possibility facing an negative energy during the experience even in proper setting and in a good mindset and it can be difficult. But hey , fear nothing Wink There is some tricks that helping me all the times , and if they are helping me , why not to you too?
Those tricks are sounds and music !! Some shamanic icaros , ethno shamanic music and meditation chants of your choise is perfect.
Personally i prefer ethno shamanic music and instruments . Native american music , throat and overtone singing , shamanic hand drum , some flutes and jaw harp. You can find and listen to some good performances or maybe acquire the instrument and try it by yourself , which is going to be awesome !! Also one of my favourite is a tibetan flute which is called "Gyaling" , its sounds amazingly extatic and purifying. Check it out if you want Very happy (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnQLLyD2nyo)Thumbs up There is no negativity in all this music , its pure light.
Another way to get rid of negative is with your own power. This one is tricky , and im not sure how to explain it. One thing is for sure ,if you are enough strong inside , you can fight it.
A little example: Personally , i believe all those shaolin monks are up to something. They are kind, peaceful , full of love with people , nature and mother earth. Still they are learning how to protect themselves with power , which is clean , with no bad intentions. Even if they are about to kill , they are fighting for their lifes, and there is nothing bad aboud protecting your home from killers or thiefs. I believe there is also the same power within us , and if you can control it within , well , here goes my signature i guessPleased

Well its time to finish , already wrote a lot Big grin

So buds , once again , im not telling to anybody go and take aya or pharma . All i want to say , Dimethyltryptamine truly worked for me orally. And IF , there is folks that kinda dissapointed with smoking the molecule ,but still hoping to get something beautiful out of it , maybe orally is your way. Prepare yourself right and let the divine be with youLove

Tons and tons of positivity everybodyPleased

Travel safe

Imperare sibi maximum imperium est.
“To rule yourself is the ultimate power."
Seneca

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jees
#2 Posted : 10/6/2016 9:06:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pharma rules! Twisted Evil

Maybe not, but very close Big grin

chocobeastie
#3 Posted : 12/7/2016 9:19:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Straight up 135mg would have done the trick better! ;-)
I've never heard of anyone redosing in such small increments. Interesting you say you felt it hit you hard after the 20mg of fumerate, but that may well just have been a shift in your experience as well.

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 12/8/2016 9:59:49 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Many suggest (on the basis of their experiences) that co-adminstration of the DMT with the harmalas is the way to go Wink

Props to you for careful running-up, though.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

starway6
#5 Posted : 12/9/2016 1:56:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Those tricks are sounds and music !! Some shamanic icaros , ethno shamanic music and meditation chants of your choise is perfect.

[/quote]

I agree that the power of the trip is... in the music...

I always listen to native american music on dmt because it insulates ..guides and smooths my experiance out this music is based on nature and mother earth ..

Depending on what a person wants. in the DMT trip.. for me ...this kind of music has a strong effect as it keeps me calm and sane and conected to earth even as the catalist DMT dismantels my suroundings... the music..[spiritual] can be just as strong as it stabolizes and guides the trip for me..

While Using changa..It was just this kind of music [brule lakota piano] that guided me into the buffalo skull that opened up into a timeless blue sky desert landscape with flying birds beautyfull colorfull horizons...

I would sugest anyone who is.. new to dmt... might want to play this kind of music durring the trip it is calming.. insulating.. and peacefull.. and can counteract the negative effects and lower any anxiety the blast off may cause...

Search Results
Native American Brule Lakota Piano - YouTube
Video for brule lakota piano..you tube▶ 4:45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBWx6j083A0
Apr 29, 2009 - Uploaded by Fifi Douka
Native American Brule Lakota Piano ... License. Standard YouTube License. Loading ... 30 videos Play all ...
Brulé - Ode to Nature - YouTube
Video for brule lakota piano..you tube▶ 5:25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipt-Yd_MTM0
Jun 8, 2011 - Uploaded by piraterick100
from the audio CD Brulé - Lakota Piano (199Cool ... Brule - A Concert for Reconciliation of the Cultures (Live at ...
Brule Airo - Awakening - YouTube
Video for brule lakota piano..you tube▶ 5:03
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0_bR7a7byo
Jan 7, 2013 - Uploaded by AquaCarb
Awakening is from the Brule CD Lakota Piano. ... Native American Music | Dreamcatcher | Traditional Lakota ...
8 Years of Brule in 5 Minutes - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a10lWM2zw34
Sep 28, 2010 - A collection of several pictures I took of Brule as they performed at the Summer Arts Festival in Omaha, NE.
Brule 'N Airo We The People - YouTube
Video for brule lakota piano..you tube▶ 4:44
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws97h6DZCv0
Apr 24, 2011 - Uploaded by AquaCarb
Slideshow using the song We The People from Brule's CD We The People. ... Brule and AIRO Native ...
Glowing Memories by Brulé (second version) - YouTube
Video for brule lakota piano..you tube▶ 5:05
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HNInpb1Lms
May 11, 2009 - Uploaded by Truus1949
With this song I had already put a video here at YouTube. ... This song from the CD Lakota Piano by Brulé ...
SPIRITUAL WARRIOR (Brulé Airo Paha Sapa) - YouTube
Video for brule lakota piano..you tube▶ 4:25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxapxs8Wqcs
Jan 31, 2015 - Uploaded by Lucas Gloeckner
This video is dedicated to Brule & AIRO, The First Nations, and Russell Means. May all native ... Awakening ...

pitubo
#6 Posted : 12/11/2016 3:04:59 PM

dysfunctional word machine

BioBoostedSpirit wrote:
So, first of all , with oral Dimethyltryptamine you need to start low , and then slowly work it up until you find your personal preferred dose.

I concur wholeheartedly with this sound advice!

But you need to figure out the correct dosing technique too.. I have added emphasis where you are not doing things right yet:

BioBoostedSpirit wrote:
For my first time i started with 230mg harmala freebase extract and half hour later 60mg dmt fumarate, a little bit later that evening a consumed some more dmt in small (20-30mg) doses, reaching in total 110mg. I definitely felt it, but nothing strong the first time, quite pleasant tho.

The half hour wait ruined most of the effect.

BioBoostedSpirit wrote:
Secont time i started with 250mg harmala freebase extract and half hour later 100mg dmt fumarate. The effects came much much stronger than first time, with visual distortions like floating stars , color dots and a lot of traces. My room lightning changed and i was feeling its power pretty good. I was laying in my room listening to some music and after about half an hour decided to take a little walk to the kitchen. The effects where somewhere like 20-25mg smoked (for me). At that moment , on the kitchen , i found what was bothering me ( im talking about the problem with smoked method , it was my mind ofcourse Wink ). I took another 20mg of dmt fumarate , went back to the bed and worked a little on that problem, finally got rid of it. Btw those 20mg hit me very strong, i felt it in my head after about 5 minutes.

The same comment about the half hour wait as above. Additionally, had you not waited the half hour, the 100mg dmt fumarate would have hit you like 75mg correctly vaped freebase, but lasting 4 hours instead.

BioBoostedSpirit wrote:
A little bit later i took another 15mg of fumarate , reaching in total 135mg that night. I also noticed that redosing fumarate after one and a half hour in the experience doesn't do much. Same happened in the first time.

Correct observation about the redosing without concomitant administration of harmalas. In fact, all your dmt fumarate doses are without concomitant administration of harmalas, causing them to be ineffective.

Who told you, or where did you read about the need to have a 30 minute wait between the ingestion of harmalas and dmt? (please don't take this as a personal assault on you, I just want to know the source of the misinformation.) This is a really bad myth and it needs to be weeded out. It is causing misfires and mishaps in pharmahuasca first attempts.

As long as I have been on this forum, I have been campaigning about this, but the half hour nonsense doesn't seem to go away. I really hope that the awareness will spread further on the nexus.

Traditional indigenous ayahuasca is ingested as a combination. No waiting. If there was a need for waiting, surely these people would have figured it out after a few thousand years?

The only circumstance where a wait could make some sense is when ingesting raw, unprocessed seeds and plants. And even then I seriously question the need for a wait. But people shouldn't ingest raw plants anyway. At least brew a tea. Making an extract, even in the crudest of ways, is preferable. With an extract, you can calculate and weigh your dose accurately.

BioBoostedSpirit wrote:
Next time im planning to go with around 300mg of harmalas for start and 120mg of fumarate after a half hour. Probably working it up a little bit with the fumarate , it depends. I still have a lot of work to do and stuff to learn.

Please do not take 120 milligrams of dmt fumarate at once. If by accident, this much makes it to your CNS, you will have an unpleasant ride. Ignore chocobeastie's words. He may think that he knows it all, but he doesn't and he is wantonly giving you very bad advice.

Here is my advice, based on my personal research and experiences and also on some good ideas from Jees and some other forum members.

- Start with a 50 mg harmalas predose and observe a meditative silence. Quietly observe yourself and your surroundings. Try to get at ease as your feel the harmalas take effect and prepare mentally for the journey that will soon follow;

After 30 to 60 minutes:

- Ingest 150 mg harmalas and 50m mg dmt fumarate together. Best is as a solution. Use warm water and a dash of citrus juice or balsamico vinegar to dissolve freebase alkaloids. HCl and fumarate salts should dissolve in plain water.

- eat a small piece of white bread with butter or anything else that is lightly digested and doesn't have bad interactions with harmalas. The purpose is to make sure that the digestive organs are working. A several hour fast, as is recommended for pharmahuasca, will as a side effect stop the digestive system and prevent the proper and rapid uptake of the medicine.

Wait for the effects to kick in. This may take 30 to 60 minutes. It will persist for 3 to 4 hours. If however, an hour after initial dosing, you are not getting the proper results from the initial dose repeat the following:

After 60 minutes:

- Ingest 75 mg harmalas and 25 mg dmt fumarate, together;

Until you get to your destination. You need the 60 minute wait between redosing to prevent surprises.

The above protocol should help you find your sweet spot. If you need more than the initial dose described above, you may increase the initial amount of dmt fumarate accordingly. The initial dose of harmalas should be increased only mildly. When dosed correctly, 150 to 200 mg should make most sensible amounts of oral dmt effective. At 300 mg, the bodiliy effects of the harmalas can start to become unpleasant for some.

downwardsfromzero
#7 Posted : 12/12/2016 8:38:09 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Reading through pitubo's technique ^ , I now see why, once upon a time, drinking that second cup hit me like a full-loaded trans-dimensional freight ship!

You get wonky dose-response curves going from partial MAO inhibition to full MAO inhibition with the same amount of co-administered DMT each time.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

BioBoostedSpirit
#8 Posted : 12/13/2016 10:45:41 AM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

Hey everybody !!!

A BIG thanks for all your replies and suggestions guys Thumbs up

downwardfromzero , pitubo thank you for clearing some things for me . Actually i was planning on experimenting with taking dmt-fumarate and harmalas together in near future . Everything you said makes a great sense .

Now about the 30 min. waiting time , well , here is one thread talking about different methods as example : https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=18413 , and once again yes , all this waiting time info is confusing indeed. All i trying , as a pharma noob , is to find an legit method Wink Btw , im sure , somewhere is couple of another threads that talks about waiting time . Also i heard some buds talking about it in the chat , thats why it got into my mind.

Once again , thanks guys !!Love My pharma experiments are going on slowly and i going to write an update in near future .

Best regards
Seneca

syberdelic
#9 Posted : 1/22/2017 12:13:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I suspect that the best time to wait is dependent on the person. 30 minutes does seem like too long, but to not allow any of the DMT to bind with MAO enzymes, it would seem prudent to wait at least a few minutes to allow the harmalas to bind with MAO. My personal experience with harmala alkaloids is limited, but I noticed no difference between taking the DMT with harmalas and 20 minutes after. If anything, the 20 minutes after was slightly stronger. Taken together, I can feel the DMT effects in 15-20 minutes whereas 20 minutes after, I can feel the DMT 10-15 minutes after ingesting.

BioBoostedSpirit
#10 Posted : 1/23/2017 1:32:00 PM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

Greetings everybody !!!Love

Well , at last i got two days off work and continued my experiments with oral roa ..
Here is a quick update.

This time i done it as pitubo and downwardsfromzero said. 300mg of Harmala freebase were consumed together with 120mg of DMT fumarate. Both were combined in a shot glass filled with water , mixed well and swallawed.

Im actually want to laugh here .. X) because the previous experiences were nothing compared to this one. All i can say , those experiences were just a gentle petting .. This time it was the real deal .. What can i say, DMT keeps to amaze me .. what a powerful medicine ..Love Also during the experience i had some Fumarate and Harmala nearby in case i want to redose , well after half an hour the idea left me totally haha ..

Btw i forgot to mention, in my last attempt (with waiting time) , my dose where 270mg of Harmala alkaloids and 120mg of DMT fumarate 30 minutes after , and later redosed with another 20 mg of fumarate. The experience were not even close to my last one where Fumarate and Harmala were co-administered.

Now about all this waiting time i keep reading here on the forum .. Well , idk why people doing this .. Im going to agree with pitubo and downwardsfromzero 100% , (sorry if im being a little harsh) waiting time is nonsense .. Do it the true way, like the Amazon shamans do . IMHO DMT and Harmalas are going together , hand in hand ..

Pitubo, downwardsfromzero thanksThumbs up

I can't wait to continue with the molecule experimenting !!!Pleased

Bless you all buds

Best regards
Seneca

Jees
#11 Posted : 1/23/2017 2:54:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lovely to hear about your positive results Thumbs up
Was there a purge anywhere during the travel?

BioBoostedSpirit
#12 Posted : 1/23/2017 3:10:09 PM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

Hey Jees , how are you Wink

Yes, there was a purge..

Actually it felt really refreshing ..Thumbs up

Best regards

Seneca

Jees
#13 Posted : 1/23/2017 4:28:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's something that the traditionalist aya crowd think, that extracts lack a good purge. I think that is complete rubbish. A different purge it is. Usually I've a purge on extracts and it flips the whole atmosphere so it works as it should. I only try to avoid a premature purge though.

BioBoostedSpirit
#14 Posted : 1/23/2017 4:29:10 PM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

Just want to add, everyone who experimenting with the molecule dont forget about your intentions ,mindset and respect for it.
This alkaloid is very serius and im just still amazed how strong it is..Surprised My amount of respect for it is tremendous.
Handle it with care and don't abuse it..

The nature is blessedLove

Btw, Jees thank you for asking, since i skipped that part.. i hope you are well budLove
Also , i've never tried an traditional aya brew , so im sorry i cant compare them. Maybe in near future. But one thing is for sure , with good pharma dose there is purge for sure .. Dont get me wrong dear readers , purge is not a bad thing Pleased

Love , light and tons of positivity everybody

Best regards

Seneca

syberdelic
#15 Posted : 1/23/2017 5:56:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I also had a full on purge on pharmahuasca as well as nausea throughout the trip. The differences that I found between aya and pharma; On aya, there was an aweful taste that I simply couldn't get out of my mouth until the next day, I was sweating profusely and it smelled like a woody floral rot. My sheets smelled aweful the next day. The pharma made me sweaty too, but it was less and only smelled like normal body odor. Both experiences made me feel poisoned, but the pharma was much less. All in all, the pharma had all the "important" attributes of aya but was much cleaner.