We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
One entheogen experience Options

tseuq
#1 Posted : 9/27/2016 10:59:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Namaste, this is my first trip report in the last 10 years.

PRE-CONDITIONS
Mind set: relaxed
Physiological set: healthy, fit, awake
Setting: alone in the sleepingroom / coverd with blanket in bed / candle in the backround of the bed / psybient as soundscape
time of day: around 11pm
recent drug use: cannabis approx. 1.5hrs before
last meal: pasta and sauce bolognese (homemade and vegan) at 8.30pm / nuts and dried fruits at 9.00pm as desert

PARTICIPANT
body weight: approx. 70kg, I have no scale
known sensitivities:
history of use: experienced

BIOASSAY
Substance(s): changa [1:1:0.5]
Dose(s): 100mg changa, containing of 40mg N,N-DMT freebase / 40mg herbs [pau d'arco; blue lotus; passion flower - extra MAOI; mullein; chaliponga - extra N,N-DMT & 5-MeO-DMT] / 20mg harmala freebase
Method of administration: smoked in glasspipe

EFFECTS
Pleasantness: 4
Unplesantness: 0
Visual Intensity: 4

AFTER-EFFECTS
Hangover: 1

I sit on the bed with the loaded pipe in my hands, fully aware of the now and ready to enter the DMT experience. I know this situation and I feel familiar with all the sensations which are present.

I smoke the 100mg in two puffs, hold each breath, get this familiar feeling like tension in- and outside of my body, like that the air gets sucked out of the atmosphere and a high presure builds up, while the sound of the carrierwave makes me happy and relax, thus I know that I am blasting off.

I put down the pipe and lay down in the bed, cover myself with the blanket, relax my body und just stare straight in the, from the candle slightly illuminated, room.

My eyes are open and I totally merge with existence, I am limitless. My here and now awareness is still partly present. I open myself more and more and give myself fully into the experience, till I fully unfold and stand still. Time = zero. Pure white light shines through me and "I" am completly dissolved, nothing is left than god, the formless.

Eternity shines through me, forever. I am infinity.

I let go of "god" and experience total different realites, even different realites as own existences.

I experience how this reality, I regularly find myself in, is located between endless other itself overlapping realities.

I am all those realites.

The reality of matter is just one reality out of infinite.

I create matter and observe how I take shape. I fold and bend myself and suddenly I see myself through myself, this is how I create the game of seperated I-am-experience.

I leave point zero, the stillness, and become vibrant. I feel how I slowly take up life in this reality while hyperspace continoulsy unfolds.

I lay motionless in the bed and experience my breath, the blanket is up to the nose. The feeling of my body comes back slowly.

Entities appear and show me that I am from an other reality, that I am alien, that I am creation itself. I am those entities. Everything is my own creation and I laugh about the idea of being born, though I am here and will be since ever and forever.

Space and time awareness is coming back.

To play the game of seperation, the game of different I-am-experiences, I have to forget that I am god and thus everything.

I remember my life, my story which I've been telling myself, and I remember my wife. I am one with her and everyone.

I still lay motionless, except my breath, in the bed, still fully merged and ask myself if I want to take up life again or if I prefer to stay and live life f.e. in a catatonic shizophrenia.

I let go of these ideas and feel how the lust to actively create in this world, in my world, arises.

I am almost back in my body, still motionless, experience my breath, eyes open, my perception is highly vibrating.

I remeber changa, sit up, still strongly vibrating vision which melts into itself. I intuitivly grab the pipe, my hands are shaking like everything around me. I put an unkown amout of changa in the pipe, grab the lighter, light it up and take a deep hit...

tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

smoothmonkey
#2 Posted : 9/27/2016 3:10:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing this beautiful experience Smile
असतो मा सद्गमय ।
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।
मृत्योर्मा अमृतं गमय ।

#3 Posted : 9/27/2016 3:16:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Beautiful report and a beautiful way of describing it. I enjoyed it. Thanks Smile

tseuq
#4 Posted : 9/27/2016 6:59:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you.

tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

strtman
#5 Posted : 9/28/2016 8:14:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What a clearly written voyage. I think you should report more often and not once in a decade Smile .

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

Intezam
#6 Posted : 10/5/2016 5:31:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WisdomTooth
#7 Posted : 10/6/2016 2:03:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful! Well explained.
We are indeed here to play the game of separation!

I have had many mystical psy experiences, dreams, meditations and visions that showed me just that but we tend to forget this and forget we are one and this greater understanding.

In order for creation/infinite intelligence/consciousness to learn more than it already knows, it has to experience what it is like to NOT know everything and see if it can learn again through separation and blindness.

Here are 2 amazing videos that well explain and relate to this well.

Once again, thank you for that amazing share and reminder of who and what we are <3

Though the river tells no lies, the dishonest standing on the shore, still hear them.