We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Passion flower and cappi tincture and spice! Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 9/18/2016 3:23:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I put together some passion flower herb with cappi extract tincture and acacia and wow is it smooth!

Using just a small amount of the herb mix..

I filled barley half of a small wooden vapor geni bowl and at first I thought i used too much herb in the ratio mix but the effect was still strong!

It came on soo smoothly!.. that i was stoned befoire i knew it... and it was quite a visual experiance..

Honestly..I really think i stretched the spice too thin in the cappi pasion flower mix but thanks to the eficiancy of ...[the vapor geni].. and the maios made a small amount of spice go a long way...

This is the first time ive owned a vapor geni [[the wood one] but it performs when vaporizing very light clean potent vapor!

One thing i did to improve the wooden VG was to remove the compleate bowl set up from the wooden pipe and put it on my water bong ...alowing for MUCH better air flow!

I did this because i noticed right away thar the wood vapor geni in its natural form was too restricted so I converted the working bowl of the vapor geni to mu water pipe...Thumbs up

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

#2 Posted : 9/18/2016 3:31:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

starway6 wrote:
I put together some passion flower herb with cappi extract tincture and acacia and wow is it smooth!

Using just a small amount of the herb mix..

I filled barley half of a small wooden vapor geni bowl and at first I thought i used too much herb in the ratio mix but the effect was still strong!

It came on soo smoothly!.. that i was stoned befoire i knew it... and it was quite a visual experiance..

Honestly..I really think i stretched the spice too thin in the cappi pasion flower mix but thanks to the eficiancy of ...[the vapor geni].. and the maios made a small amount of spice go a long way...

This is the first time ive owned a vapor geni [[the wood one] but it performs when vaporizing very light clean potent vapor!

One thing i did to improve the wooden VG was to remove the compleate bowl set up from the wooden pipe and put it on my water bong ...alowing for MUCH better air flow!

I did this because i noticed right away thar the wood vapor geni in its natural form was too restricted so I converted the working bowl of the vapor geni to mu water pipe...Thumbs up

Yeah, I had the wooden VG before I got the GVG. Lost the bowl head to it, but I agree in that the way the wooden VG is designed is too restrictive. I didn't use my wooden VG as-is for all that long before i switched.

Yeah, I had the wooden VG before I got the GVG. Lost the bowl head to it, but I agree in that the way the wooden VG is designed is too restrictive. I didn't use my wooden VG as-is for all that long before i switched.

Jees
#3 Posted : 9/18/2016 8:44:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tattvamasi wrote:
...I had the wooden VG before I got the GVG. Lost the bowl head to it...
Saw it passing in one of my travels, if I knew it was yours... Big grin

Hey starway6 sounds like you're having a nice time there Thumbs up
IIRC you make that caapi tincture yourself right? Not many do so.

Ulim
#4 Posted : 9/18/2016 11:44:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Passion flower is one of the smoothest things to smoke.
The smoke of it is slightly bitter but in a pleasant way.
Its not harsh in any way. I used it often to replace tobacco in joints. Its a really great addition to changa.
Also the smoke it produce has a nice blue hue which gives you something to look at.

starway6
#5 Posted : 9/18/2016 8:17:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
[quote=Tattvamasi]...I had the wooden VG before I got the GVG. Lost the bowl head to it...
Saw it passing in one of my travels, if I knew it was yours... Big grin

Hey starway6 sounds like you're having a nice time there Thumbs up
IIRC you make that caapi tincture yourself right? Not many do so.

My cappi tincture was a crude form where i boiled the alcaloids out of a bag of cappi leafe..

Then after some filtering ..i evaporated all water out ..then mixed the brownish red goo in grain alcohol where it been stored for over a year.then i droppered some onto my passion flower herb a;long with some acacia spice that i think i stretched a little thin..?
After adding some grain alcohol to total mix alcaloids evenly after mixing a while I evaporated all the grain alcohol out...

but as i said its effects were far stronger than expected thanks to the VG and the maio effects..

Physicly..I actually felt very good after vaporizing the herb with the VG no harshness at all.. and just as i thought this stuff is too weak.. i was tripping before i realized it!Very happy

I think ill call it passionflower gold!...