We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Intense experience from 0.2 GRAM! Options

lsDxMdmaddicThc
#1 Posted : 9/17/2016 7:43:35 PM

The future's uncertain and The End is always near.

This is my first time posting here in a while for a few reasons :
I've been having many psychedelic experiences, too many to integrate into words to share.
I just write poetry now because that is the closest thing I have to a proper communication medium.

I have a high sensitivity to all psychoactives.
Small doses of Cannabis sends me into full blown visionary states.
I'm naturally half here and half "there".
I often wonder how normal people view the world...

Anyways, one night I decided to nibble on a small amount of dried Psilocybe Cubensis. (0.2 grams)
Actually it was Thursday night. (2 nights ago)
The Full Moon was right outside my window, alligned with my body.

I closed my eyes and saw the "galactic hyper-mind" of Psilocybin.
The infinite Mycelial intelligence that spans across many galaxies and dimensions.
I encountered Terence Mckenna in this space.
I saw him overflowing with technicolor data and energy.
He was explaining to me how he acquired lifetimes of knowledge with the help of Psilocybin.

It was like a super mind/internetwork of souls/consciousnesses/intelligences.
The walls were covered with pulsing geometric fractals, very DMT-like.
My Kundalini/Qi/Spiritual energy rushed to my crown, and then transcended outside of my skull.
It went far beyond my "Crown Chakra" and my "Third Eye".
This picture is the best representation I can find to illustrate my experience.

I then perceived a rift beginning to open. Like two parallel vertical fractal walls of immense beauty opening up.
It was directly in line with all of my chakras.
I felt an incredible urgency to smoke DMT. I knew that if I were to take even a small hit, I would be catapulted into something far more intense than I could imagine.
It felt as though time was of the essence and something in the universe was alligning.
Of course I missed this crucial opportunity.
(Think of Luke Skywalker trying to drop the bomb into that vent in the Death Star.)
As the allignment passed, I saw dark thorns, vines, snakes, serpents, demons consume my vision and I felt tremendous pain throughout my body.
I remained calm and brushed it off.
That's all I can recall for now.

I drink coffee daily with Pure Cacao (a known MAOI), I also smoke Rustica Tobacco daily (contains MAOIs).
I consider myself to be a very spiritual person.
I feel as though my true home is not on this Earth and I will never be satisfied until I return to my infinite home.
I follow the cycles of the moon and I'm planning on trying a DMT-breakthrough tonight after taking some MDMA.
Anybody else have intense experiences on low-doses of psychedelics?

P.S. Psilocybin is my new best friend and I want to microdose it everyday.
Heaven existing here between Hell

We surf the transient wave, balancing on our breath, building and destroying until death.

We are the divine creators and destroyers.
We are the portals & black holes.
We choose what we manifest at the present moment in whatever dimension we inhabit.
"We are the ones we've been waiting for" - Hopi Proverb

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dragonrider
#2 Posted : 9/17/2016 8:18:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, you must be extremely sensitive if you get visionary effects from 0.2 grams of cubensis, even though it was dried.
Did you maybe smoke some cannabis beforehand or during?

lsDxMdmaddicThc
#3 Posted : 9/17/2016 9:00:30 PM

dragonrider wrote:
Wow, you must be extremely sensitive if you get visionary effects from 0.2 grams of cubensis, even though it was dried.
Did you maybe smoke some cannabis beforehand or during?

Yeah, actually I did take a couple SMALL hits from a joint.

Yeah. I recently had a full-blown trip from 3g of Heavenly Blue Morning Glories.
Intense body energy, CEV's that were nearly identical to DMT, OEV's that rivaled LSD.

My friends took the same dose and just got tired and nauseous.

We surf the transient wave, balancing on our breath, building and destroying until death.

We choose what we manifest at the present moment in whatever dimension we inhabit.

dragonrider
#4 Posted : 9/19/2016 1:29:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, cannabis can realy amplify the effects of psychedelics. Especially shrooms. When enough cannabis is taken, the effects of shrooms can easily become twice as powerfull. And you said that you're realy sensitive to cannabis, so that would explain a lot.

lsDxMdmaddicThc
#5 Posted : 9/20/2016 2:39:53 AM

dragonrider wrote:
Well, cannabis can realy amplify the effects of psychedelics. Especially shrooms. When enough cannabis is taken, the effects of shrooms can easily become twice as powerfull. And you said that you're realy sensitive to cannabis, so that would explain a lot.

Yes I definitely agree with that.
I'm just wondering if anyone else has had strong experiences similar to my own.

Mindlusion
#6 Posted : 9/20/2016 3:18:47 AM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

lsDxMdmaddicThc wrote:

I closed my eyes and saw the "galactic hyper-mind" of Psilocybin.
The infinite Mycelial intelligence that spans across many galaxies and dimensions.

P.S. Psilocybin is my new best friend and I want to microdose it everyday.

Love
I know this too!
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

Anamnesia
#7 Posted : 9/21/2016 1:16:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't believe I am as sensitive as the OP seems to be.
However I can say I've developed a very low tolerance, or high sensitivity, to both cannabis and the psychedelics.
Similar to the OP's description of the entheogenic property of cannabis by itself,
I too experience this. I've had friends in the past smoke bowl after bowl after bowl. And I could never understand why they, or how they could be, smoking that much material if they weren't actually bent on dimming their awareness instead of enhancing their consciousness. Just a little sets my mind very On, and I immediately over a period of seconds transition to a more comprehensive and inclusive perspective frame. I notice that unless I am smoking cannabis, I seem more likely to be addicted to thought, and therefore disconnected with reality, living totally in a world of illusion. I believe Cannabis is a powerful ally to catalyze consciousness of the cosmos. It just expands the mind, at the same time it helps to silence one's patterns of thought, or in the least slow down their frequency of passage over this island.
Cannabis i every powerful for me indeed, and I don't need much.

Now, I've microdosed mushrooms in the past. And the way I did was I took a 5g dose one evening. My world changed, again, completely, my previous self dead. Then continuously for about 8 weeks I took between .05 - .35 dried grams most mornings. And I tell you, if I'd had kept that up I'd probably have disappeared out of existence - or at least, that's how it feels. Psilocybin, even at these low "micro"doses, is tremendously useful for helping you adapt to or "grow" into your new state of consciousness. Psilocybin teaches thought itself, and it seems there is no limit to how far you can go and how wise you can become by its aid. The limiting factor is one's fear of becoming incomprehensible to anybody who dares to try and understand you, and even with all their might they will fail. The mind evolves as fast as you desire it to.

Anyway, certainly you are not alone in regard to a hypersensitivity to these entheogens. I personally have used nootropics of various sorts over the past three years, concomitant with the beginnings of my psychedelic experimentation.

I think naturally that if you take care of your brain by eating properly, hydrating properly, paying attention to toxins in food and the environment, perhaps supplement your brain with things that have the evidential weight of human history to back up their efficacy for improving memory, or any other measure of cognition, your brain will be especially lubricated to process psilocybin. So not much of it will be required to detect your notice.
Genesis is Now, the Mind is Incarnate.

lsDxMdmaddicThc
#8 Posted : 9/29/2016 1:43:00 AM

Spiritofspice wrote:
How could you micro dose if only 0.2 of a gram has profound effects on you.
I'm not being negative but do you think the effects were placebo and maybe your setting and mindset as well as the cannabis had something to do with the experience.

I can't imagine 0.2 grams being even active

It was FAR BEYOND placebo... It was stronger in some ways that a strong hit of LSD
Placebo is when you feel dizzy and euphoria and see an occasional image of an apple or smily face because you're overtired and your mind is tricking you...
This was full on visuals. Of course this is relatively normal for me when the conditions are right WITHOUT psychedelics.
The small dose probably just potentiated my naturally psychedelic mindset...

Quote:
Anamnesia
Posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 8:16:03 PM

I don't believe I am as sensitive as the OP seems to be.
However I can say I've developed a very low tolerance, or high sensitivity, to both cannabis and the psychedelics.
Similar to the OP's description of the entheogenic property of cannabis by itself,
I too experience this. I've had friends in the past smoke bowl after bowl after bowl. And I could never understand why they, or how they could be, smoking that much material if they weren't actually bent on dimming their awareness instead of enhancing their consciousness. Just a little sets my mind very On, and I immediately over a period of seconds transition to a more comprehensive and inclusive perspective frame. I notice that unless I am smoking cannabis, I seem more likely to be addicted to thought, and therefore disconnected with reality, living totally in a world of illusion. I believe Cannabis is a powerful ally to catalyze consciousness of the cosmos. It just expands the mind, at the same time it helps to silence one's patterns of thought, or in the least slow down their frequency of passage over this island.
Cannabis i every powerful for me indeed, and I don't need much.

Now, I've microdosed mushrooms in the past. And the way I did was I took a 5g dose one evening. My world changed, again, completely, my previous self dead. Then continuously for about 8 weeks I took between .05 - .35 dried grams most mornings. And I tell you, if I'd had kept that up I'd probably have disappeared out of existence - or at least, that's how it feels. Psilocybin, even at these low "micro"doses, is tremendously useful for helping you adapt to or "grow" into your new state of consciousness. Psilocybin teaches thought itself, and it seems there is no limit to how far you can go and how wise you can become by its aid. The limiting factor is one's fear of becoming incomprehensible to anybody who dares to try and understand you, and even with all their might they will fail. The mind evolves as fast as you desire it to.

Anyway, certainly you are not alone in regard to a hypersensitivity to these entheogens. I personally have used nootropics of various sorts over the past three years, concomitant with the beginnings of my psychedelic experimentation.

I think naturally that if you take care of your brain by eating properly, hydrating properly, paying attention to toxins in food and the environment, perhaps supplement your brain with things that have the evidential weight of human history to back up their efficacy for improving memory, or any other measure of cognition, your brain will be especially lubricated to process psilocybin. So not much of it will be required to detect your notice.

I think I read somewhere that NMDA antagonists (like Ketamine and DXM) reduce tolerance to many psychoactive drugs.
I was a heavy abuser of DXM for 3-4 years. My brain is permanently changed from that stuff.
Did you use any NMDA-antagonists?

They also say NMDA-antagonists are known for causing people to create connections between two totally unrelated things.
I cannot discern what is at play here until I receive your answer.

Cannabis used to be my best friend until I started tripping alot. Now I can't tolerate it.
VERY RARELY will I dare take a puff and when I do I BEG for it to relax me.
Seriously 1 puff will send the waves of my unconscious crashing down on the little shores of my ego with the fury of a Tsunami.

Yes I really want to start microdosing these things.
I actually just brewed up 20g of Rue. I plan on microdosing like 0.5g worth nightly for depression and to help me quit smoking.
Next I want to try Psilocybin fungi at 0.25 once in the morning and once before bed.
I didn't go into a full blown vision until I was home alone meditating in bed.
It seemed as though it were a powerful catalyst to my meditation more than anything.
As I've said before : I'm in a permanent trip. This just gave me the extra nudge.

Sky Motion
#9 Posted : 8/11/2018 12:59:44 PM

<3

I've had a full blown trip off a .3 so I know it's possible. And it wasn't mild either, sometimes you just need a bit to trigger it, not sure why. Other times I've taken a gram and had less of an experience than the .3 gave me that one instance.

I think the type of mushroom has a lot to do with it as well as it could be PACKED with psilocybin more than you could think for such a small dose.

benzyme
#10 Posted : 8/11/2018 6:40:41 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

lsDxMdmaddicThc wrote:
I drink coffee daily with Pure Cacao (a known MAOI)

afaik, cacao doesn't inhibit MAO. do you have any sources that would suggest it does?
I once speculated that it did, but then I learned metabolism (biochem II). Theobromine is a substrate for CYP3A4, like caffeine, but not an inhibitor/antagonist.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Infectedstyle
#11 Posted : 8/21/2018 2:17:48 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

On a similar note, grabbing a fresh truffle out of the box. Weighing aprox 2 gram. (about 0.5g if dried) of an exceptional texture. All those truffels where shaped as large white diamonds. Certainly of a rare quality. Producing amazing quality trips.

May or may not have smoked a joint. When a thought entered my mind; "i have another body in another dream world'. And I just went with it. Completely putting me in a trip. Spurring me to rush to my bed. Feeling dissociated from my reality.

I lay in bed and an object in the room takes the shape of a big fat snake.
I feel and see light vapor exit from a point on top of my skull. In the form of a cone.
I connect and feel people all around me. I hallucinate cloudbubbles where people communicate. And I hear a lot of conversation noises. Giving the idea ur in a etheric coffee house.
I also belief I am dying and/or humanity is Ascending (The other idea is that hyper-connecting is like connecting to another side of the coin).
Then as my thoughts waver my attention is led to the heart of a girlfriend whose going through a heartbreak. I see a tear and feel sadness. I try to hug the heart to make it go away.. Then I find the sadness disappears. And I feel a sort of joined euphoria. And feel thoughts/emotions in a shared fashion. As I hallucinate cartoonish/psychedelic buildings and continue to have instant telepathic conversation.
A distraction pursued me to cancel the dream and start blabber-mouthing to my mom

The next day however, the girl tried to profess love and talked about flying together in dreams.

-
The connection here is the light vapor from the skull. Feeling connected with human spirits as though the crown chakra.
Also, terence describes in the end of his book 'true hallucinations' communicating with partners and feeling as though he is ascending from this world. When doing mushroom experiments.

The same truffles had me have a conversation with Mckenna in the realm of the dead. Along with several other dead celebrities.

And I'm a hardhead, this trip was short-lived but very intense. As a hardhead I was taken by suprise. Especially the strong character of the hallucinations and the emotions experienced. Normally accompanied with very high doses.

Fidelsbeard
#12 Posted : 8/21/2018 2:32:06 PM

The Life You Ordered has Arrived

lsDxMdmaddicThc wrote:
[quote=Spiritofspice] Psilocybin teaches thought itself, and it seems there is no limit to how far you can go and how wise you can become by its aid.

...I think the Nexus is deteriorating; instead of information and discussion, there is babbling and nonsense. Opinion is stated as fact and we are regaled with "stories" instead of realistic trip reports. I think it's a shame that this valuable resource is being taken over by cranks and religious nut cases...Sad

endlessness
#13 Posted : 8/21/2018 2:58:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fidelsbeard wrote:
lsDxMdmaddicThc wrote:
[quote=Spiritofspice] Psilocybin teaches thought itself, and it seems there is no limit to how far you can go and how wise you can become by its aid.

...I think the Nexus is deteriorating; instead of information and discussion, there is babbling and nonsense. Opinion is stated as fact and we are regaled with "stories" instead of realistic trip reports. I think it's a shame that this valuable resource is being taken over by cranks and religious nut cases...Sad

I am the first to call people out if I notice they are passing opinions as facts or if they are trying to proselitize.... But I don't agree with what you said and neither with how you said it.

You are saying the Nexus is currently deteriorating by quoting someone who wrote in 2016, two years ago, even before you have joined the Nexus (at least in this account you are using).

Also, this is the trip reports section, where there is a certain "poetic freedom" (within limits), so to say. Not my fav part of the forum to read, and im not saying this particular post is good (I also disagree with how some things are said like what you quoted), but im just saying there are plenty other more relevant sections if you are into information and facts. Contributing positively in the sections and discussions you do like is always a good way to make a place improve.

Lastly, if you see posts where people say opinions as facts or in any other way go against our attitude page, which is still as valid as day 1, then you are free to contact mods about it so that they can act, or you can also try to directly contact the infringing person and ask them to reconsider by pm, or discuss about it in the thread, justifying your own thoughts on it, giving solid reasons and arguments. What I really dont think helps make a place better is to complain saying things are bad and call people names like "religious nut cases". IMO..

Fidelsbeard
#14 Posted : 8/21/2018 7:11:01 PM

The Life You Ordered has Arrived

I have to agree with you on re-reading what I wrote, but I do feel that given the nature of the internet and the "poetic" nature of a lot of these trip reports, DMT fan-fiction would be an apt description...wonder what happened to Birdman, seems he flew the coup.

Didn't notice the post was from 2016, I apologise for this as well as the negative attitude in my post.

endlessness
#15 Posted : 8/21/2018 10:14:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No worries brother (or bearded sister Very happy ) , I'm glad you want quality information to continue being an essential part of this community, and are trying to keep an eye to help out Smile