We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
N2o and dmt Options

Big Inhale
#1 Posted : 10/21/2007 4:43:32 PM

The Enlightend One

This is an amazing combination my dog swim smoked a bowl of dmt and through sheer willpower was able to take a nitrous blast it seemed the nitrous increased the visuals because with his eyes closed he met some type of beings made of purple and blue colors there were two of them and they talked mentally because they had no mouth but they said they were glad swim was there and it was cool to be there also everything had an egyption or indian feel to it also swim never had auditory hallucinations until this combo was tried a reggae song swim was listening to at the time transformed into an indian sounding sitar again with indian theme of the trip but the whole blew my dogs mind definitely a combo that is worth trying Very happy
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

cilosyb
#2 Posted : 10/21/2007 11:06:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

A heavy hit of nitrous often reminds me of DMT. I've never combined nitrous and DMT at high doses, but the few times I've had a mild DMT trip going on and hit the hippy crack, it was pretty wicked. Nitrous+psychedelics= Very happy Shocked :idea: Very happy
DivineMedicinalTechnology

Noman
#3 Posted : 10/22/2007 12:06:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Throw a little salvia in there for good measure.

3six5
#4 Posted : 10/25/2007 12:20:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

lsd+nos reminds my cat of dmt