We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
One took a journey the other got left behind Options

Shiva13
#1 Posted : 9/8/2016 3:55:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Last night my wife and I decided to try mushrooms for the first time. I am fairly experienced with smoked DMT and comfortable with adding harmalas to the experience that have greatly extended my trips. Until last night, I had no experience with mushrooms. The wife on the other hand is completely inexperienced. She is still unaware that I have used DMT or that I grew the truffles myself while we were still living separately. I have taken my time to slowly and respectfully warm her up to the idea of psychedelics by expressing my interest and present her with information when appropriate. She only recently smoked weed for the first time on our honeymoon. She had been very much against it and everything else since we met. She may never be as comfortable or willing to partake as much as I, but has recently expressed that she doesn’t want to hold me back from experiences I am interested in.

Since it was our first time, we had 4g dried truffles on empty stomachs. They had been dried, powdered, and pressed into capsules at .57g per capsule. The last meal we ate was lunch 7 hours earlier. We settled in on the couch to watch some TV while we waited for them to take effect. After about a half an hour we both began to feel threshold effects. That is where my experience ended. All I experienced was an off baseline body high and a slight head rush. The only visuals were slight waviness of the curtains if I stared at them long enough and the lights seemed only a bit brighter than usual. There was little to no introspection. After about an hour of this feeling I took one more .57g capsule, but it added nothing to the experience. I was initially disappointed but there was an underlining feeling of comfort since I was able to be fully there to sit for my wife.

Her trip was very different. I can only give you what I saw from the outside since she did not tell me much about her experience after the fact. I am sure that in part, it was a very personal journey. It was also likely she was having trouble putting it into words (I can relate to this well). The other part could be that she is very proud, and it is difficult for her to admit she enjoyed something she had previously been so against. When I asked her if she enjoyed herself, a big smile came across her face and she simultaneously shook her head and said no. It was quite adorable actually. Now back to her trip from my perspective.

After 30 minutes she indicated that her head was beginning to spin and she needed to lie down. At the 45 minute mark I looked over at her and she had begun to cry. I asked her what was wrong and she did not want to tell me. Another 10 minutes went by and things had not changed and she was looking distraught and poking at her face. I asked again, this time asking if she didn’t want to tell me because she thought it was stupid. She smiled and shook her head in agreement. Shortly after she told me that she was looking at her own skull from the inside, like it was a mask and said she thought she looked ugly. I reassured her of her beauty and convinced her to get off the couch and move around the apartment as a change in scenery may brighten her trip.

I put on our wedding song and danced around our living room until I noticed her mood brighten. From that point on, as far as I could tell, she had a very pleasant experience. There was laughter, and only a few more tears (hopefully joyous ones). She told me about the little ant people that were running around on her and how they were her friends. She laughed as my body morphed into different shapes that seemed to change every time she opened her eyes. She told me about the funny little finger monsters that existed on the hands that used to be hers and laughed when I had her imagine that every time we kissed a tiny universe was created because our kisses were so powerful. She spent a good amount of time squished between the coffee table and the couch in her “kingdom”. She was the giant that ruled over the land of tiny people. We pondered and reassured each other of our love and commitment to each other and 4 hours after taking the truffles, her trip came to an end. The only moments of worry for here came when she felt like she was being stupid and she didn’t think I would understand her because I was not feeling the same. Overall, it was a very good night.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

sauSage
#2 Posted : 9/8/2016 6:39:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shiva13,

Thanks for sharing your experience. I had one very similar to that which yours has inspired me to share.

About 2 years ago my wife and I decided to take a Saturday afternoon and enjoy some Penis Envy that I had grown. We both took the same dose, 3.5g, a dose we had each done before. After about an hour my trip seemed to have come and gone. I got some mild CEVs and body load and whatnot, but not what I had experienced before, and i was a little disappointed. My wife however, she was having a very different experience.

For the first couple of hours she kept saying "when are they coming for us?". When I was finally able to get her to answer me in a moment of clarity she told me that she saw us in an apartment in Paris during WW2. She could hear the bombing raids and was wondering when we would be bombed. She told me we were essentially a couple waiting to die with each other. The strange part of this is that when she was in our bedroom it was a Parisian apartment. When she would go into the bathroom it was our modern bathroom, but looking into the bedroom from the bathroom she saw the Parisian apartment. Quite strange, but very powerful. She fell asleep for a bit and we napped.

When we woke up her trip was still going and she initiated some amorous activities. During, while she was on top of me, her eyes rolled into the back of her head. I sort of freaked out and asked her what was going on. Her response was simply "I can feel myself connected to everything in the universe right now and it is amazing". And by the look on her face you could tell it was true.

2 truly powerful experiences during one trip. I was lucky to share it with her.
"The brain is a reducing valve that restricts consciousness" - A Huxley

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" – Ralph Waldo Emerson…

"Whatever you study you also change" - Heisenberg Uncertainty principle