We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Amazed with this tek! Q21Q21's Vinegar/Lime A/B Options

Final Incarnate
#21 Posted : 9/12/2016 1:02:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cannabaccus wrote:
My apologies to all for the condescending attitude. It was indeed very defensive and aggtressive sounding. I was rude about the whole thing, and should of welcomed all input and questions with-out quick defensive responses.

I really dont see any issues on your attitude.( quite frankly giving someone unwarranted life advice imo is a messed up thing to do. most of time if i give some1 life advice i usually ask if they wana hear it, otherwise to me its me giving myself "Yoda" status w/o considering if they plan on being a Jedi . )

When i read doing it from your couch, to me that meant even a complete moron with lil chemist skills can do it as long as they practice some caution .

ronsonol plus pickling lime. nice, when u put this stuff in the freezer do u need a lot of space ? i know someone who shares a freezer with house m8s, and one of their concerns is can the Freeze precip be done in a closed container ? like in the area where u put ice cube trays .

like can u show pictures of the equipment dishes etc u used please ? as well as how it looked when u put it in the freezer please ?

Final Incarnate is an RPG Character in Terra's Terra . Everything this character has done or does is part of an RPG Story

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Cannabaccus
#22 Posted : 9/16/2016 11:27:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

That is correct. it was assumed the someone this deep into researching should at least have a good sense common safety. ALWAYS BE SAFE FOLKS.

i use a small glass pyrex for each small pull. and put those in a deeper pyrex. I just throw in a kitchen trash bag, tie and tape. that goes in a second trash bag which is also tie and tape. I like to make sure there is no slack on the top of the bag, so it fits tight as a roof to the large pyrex. I do that so nothing touches, and fumes do not escape.

If i have perishables or unsealed items in fridge, i remove or ziplock everything... just in case.

PREV12