We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Daily life just isn't the same anymore. Options

DmnStr8
#21 Posted : 9/9/2016 12:54:59 AM

Come what may

expandinguniverse wrote:
DmnStr8 wrote:

Accept everything as it is at face value and go from there.

That's really great advice however I feel that easier said than done. How do I know what something is at its face value? For example, If i'm feeling anxious or distressed about something, how do I take that for what it is? The more I think about it, I never truly know what anything is at it's face value.

Very much easier said than done.

Lets take this from mental to physical. If you break your arm and are in pain you can agonize and wale away in cries of pain. You can do that. You can go through all the events that lead up to your unfortunate fracture. You can beat yourself up about it. You can blame someone else. You have a choice in your reaction. Which response is most beneficial for you? Answer, accepting that your arm is broken and all the events that lead up to your accident. Once you accept that your arm is broken you can now take steps to go and fix your arm. You go to the doctor and they mend it. You wear a cast and heal. You learn from your pain. You accept it all for what it was and move on. I think this translates to any mental or emotional pain. You feel it, see it, accept it and move on. Practiced this becomes natural and you begin to live in a much more present way. Not bogged down with the battles of the mind.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Final Incarnate
#22 Posted : 9/9/2016 10:20:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i was like that b4 Aya and after just made it go ssj

walk in God Realm among these Animals . enjoy the Truman show lol . watch these Primates in their day to day lives.

plain there towers with your beyond God insight of their frivolous Animal ways.

tower is their "ego" be the best slave i can be etc etc . which is heavily guarded with Ninjas.

where as your Tower is probably really just a beacon of receiving and sending , not a fortress .

Show everyone the new you . if the old you was base this new you is Mystic like Mystic Gohan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRFBS_2yFII

Final Incarnate is an RPG Character in Terra's Terra . Everything this character has done or does is part of an RPG Story

PREV12