We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
1P-LSD & AVS Mindplace Kasina = mindblown Options

Ufostrahlen
#1 Posted : 8/9/2016 4:54:43 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

So here's a quick trip report for the AVS Mindplace Kasina.

Crazy machine. A little bit expensive. But I bought it anyways (used, eBay).

Well, it's not sooo impressive if you use it sober. I actually thought: man, nice flickering lights and all, but was it worth the money? Then I tried it yesterday with 200µg of 1P-LSD.
Wooo!

The ganzfeld frames put you in a seamless 360° space and with the 1P, the colors became very intense. Your visual field is completely emersed into this flicker space and there's really a good show going on.

Here's a video of the ganzfeld frames:

If you have the money and look for a cool LSD toy, try the Kasina. I used it sober, with Ketamine and 420, but the LSD space is really unique. Just imagine a 4hz flickering image like this, in which you are fully emersed. It's definitely different than your average CEV - yes average CEVs. With the Kasina, your neurons get a complete different data stream than just watching the void with closed eyes. Nice as well, but not the same.

This machine puts LSD meditation on a whole new level. Here's a more in-depth review (without the ganzfeld frames however):

http://www.unlimitedboun...na-avs-mindplace-review/
Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

entheogenic-gnosis
#2 Posted : 8/9/2016 5:58:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Interesting stuff, thank you for sharing.

Keep exploring and Keep sharing.

-eg

Ufostrahlen
#3 Posted : 8/9/2016 7:51:33 PM

xͭ͆͝͏̮͔̜t̟̬̦̣̟͉͈̞̝ͣͫ͞,̡̼̭̘̙̜ͧ̆̀̔ͮ́ͯͯt̢̘̬͓͕̬́ͪ̽́s̢̜̠̬̘͖̠͕ͫ͗̾͋͒̃͛̚͞ͅ

entheogenic-gnosis wrote:
Interesting stuff, thank you for sharing.

Keep exploring and Keep sharing.

-eg

Thanks, will do. I just figured out that these machines are build (consciously?) for LSD trips, but you rarely read about these machines on acid threads nor are they advertised for this activity. Sober they are really bland. But with acid: a flickering, geometrical, hyper-hyper-hyperspace. CEVs on steroids. Hard to describe with words. I think next time I'll take the 300-400µg plunge and see what happens. Maybe I'll become the light Smile

Internet Security: PsilocybeChild's Internet Security Walk-Through(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(7)(8)
Search the Nexus with disconnect.me (anonymous Google search) by adding "site:dmt-nexus.me" (w/o the ") to your search.

obliguhl
#4 Posted : 8/22/2016 6:18:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I own the Proteus, the old Version without USB.
Wish it would do ganzfeld as the flickering makes me rather nauseous and i would not want to try it on psychedelics.

But then, it should not be too difficult to mod a pair of sunglasses...and use an arduino to control the LEDs if one wanted to be sophisticated.

So far i have not had any noticable results with ganzfeld alone ...it sort of stops building and drops back to zero after a while. But i can see it working with a low dose of mushrooms for instance.