We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Microdosing Options

null24
#21 Posted : 9/13/2016 5:05:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

swimwithlove wrote:
null24 wrote:
How? What is your ROA and dosing schedule/amount? How effective is it in what ways? What is your goal?

Pardon the 20 questions and if you've already answered these questions...

ROA and amount : SWIM uses a tiny apparatus to transfer 5 to 8 mg (by eye) DMT through the hole of an oil burner.
Schedule: Whenever SWIM feels like crap
How effective: Effective at making SWIM not feel like crap
Goal: To not feel like crap

SWIM has also read several reports on Erowid of people microdosing freebase DMT for pain relief, be it physical disorders, surgical problems they've had, or just general fatigue. SWIM read these reports early this year and already lost the history entries on SWIM's browser.

Laughing right out! I hope you don't think I'm being anything but honestly curious, I'm really interested in how different people do these things, for what and to what efficacy. Hope the brevity of my post didn't imply a 'tone'. Wink

At the risk of being pushy, do you mind elaborating on the term "crap" Wink, like physically, emotionally, all of the above? I've primarily sought long term relief from transient episodes of depression of varying levels, from mild to severe, as well as a general mood lift/chemical motivation ;and have found psilocybin to be very effective. I have better access to dmt though, but haven't really done any kind of micro dose self trial with it.

I may have to give your technique a whirl.I've played with low doses by combining tobacco with FB in a cigarette, and yes I recall it being a good mood lift.

I have a loaded strait shooter that may do the trick, have to eyeball the dose by inhalation though, so...
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

swimwithlove
#22 Posted : 9/13/2016 8:05:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
like physically, emotionally, all of the above?

All of the above. You'd be insane not to be depressed from time to time. Look at the state of the world and the way we treat each other. Selective ignorance is very difficult for SWIM. SWIM's fellow man's sorrow is SWIM's own sorrow.

Fun fact: There are millionaires that travel the world and kill themselves all the time. Depression isn't a problem of the individual.

thymamai
#23 Posted : 9/13/2016 9:47:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

anyone have any advice on microdosing LSD? how many milligrams?

pitubo
#24 Posted : 9/13/2016 10:08:42 PM

dysfunctional word machine

thymamai wrote:

I think you may have meant to post that in the megadosing thread?

thymamai
#25 Posted : 9/14/2016 4:18:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what do you mean, pitubo?

pitubo
#26 Posted : 9/14/2016 11:04:57 AM

thymamai wrote:
.. LSD? .. milligrams? ..

thymamai
#27 Posted : 9/15/2016 6:56:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ok just weighed what I've got and now I understand what you are teasing me about. ha ha, silly me.

pitubo
#28 Posted : 9/15/2016 11:59:28 AM

You have a scale that can weigh individual lsd doses? Impressive..

Anyway, I'd say that at 25 micrograms of lsd, while far from a psychedelic dose, the effects are already quite noticeable. In my opinion, microdosing is about doses that are not consciously present. If effects are readily noticeable, that is at least minidosing.

So, 5 or 10 micrograms would be a good start.

Ulim
#29 Posted : 9/15/2016 6:18:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

themtea wrote:
I have a few questions to ask.

1. How frequent should i microdose lsd? Can I do it everyday?

2. If I do it everyday, at what dose should i do it? 20mcg?

3. What about tolerance? Is it still effective to take 20mcg today although i had microdose 20mcg yesterday?

4. Lets say i have taken 20mcg everyday for 5 days, if on sixth day, i take 100mcg for recreational purpose, would i tripping balls or not much considering the tolerance?

thanks

20mcg?
You mean 20ug? 20mg would be a hella strong dose.

http://psychedeliccalc.herokuapp.com/
This is a calculator for LSD tolerance. Your microdose wouldnt do anything after a few days. On day 6 you would feel less than you did on the first day.

You could microdose 15mg every week with 1 week off every month. This will lead to little resistance.

pitubo wrote:
thymamai wrote:

I think you may have meant to post that in the megadosing thread?

LOL got him Big grin

Lucullus
#30 Posted : 9/15/2016 9:33:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've thought about continuously microdosing LSD for some time, I have a friend that do and he claims to feel a lot better, previously suffering from his ADHD and anxiety.

I've tried it sporadically, just taking a 1/5th of a paper (blotter), and I find that my senses are heightened and it's easier to concentrate on reading and such. But I've a hard time trusting my dosing and the strength of the blotters, so I've never tried in when I have stuff I really have to do (like university seminars, work and so on), even though I think it'd benefit me. A little too afraid to get all trippy in the wrong place and the wrong time.

Also tried easing migraine attacks using LSD, which has worked wonders really. Anything from 1/7th to 1 whole blotter (one blotter is -supposedly- 140ug) usually takes away most of the pain within an hour or two. When I'm not taking it, the pain is there until I've slept, and then I feel really weak and my "brain feels sensitive" (not really accurate, but any fast movement really hurts, and sneezing and so forth).

The biggest advantage to LSD compared to other painkillers I've tried is that I feel like new after a few hours of sleep, no lingering effects of the migraine at all usually. I've been trying to monitor whether they are less frequent as well, but it's hard to tell since I don't keep any records and my migraines usually only come once every 1-3 months, but they're certainly not more frequent.

The time I took a whole blotter I was kind of scared that I'd be balled up crying in pain while tripping, but it worked wonders and I had a pretty decent experience.

I signed up for a kind of newsletter about microdosing a while back, they have a pretty fun page about microdosing, I don't know if they're all that legit, but they have some useful tips anyway. Smile

http://thethirdwave.co/b...icrodosing-lsd-mushrooms

"You haven't met yourself yet.
But the advantage to meeting others in the
meantime is that one of them may
present you to yourself.
Examine the nature of everything you observe."

- Waking Life

DoingKermit
#31 Posted : 1/5/2017 4:11:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I recently had the opportunity to go snowboarding in Austria, so decided to take a few 10ug LSD tabs with me. I guess I have microdosed before, but it was usually at about 25ug, which definitely felt too mind altering for it to be an aid in normal daily life activities. Personally, it felt much more "medicinal" at 10 mics.

I hadn't been snowboarding for a couple years, so for safety reasons I had a few days to get completely comfortable with the board on my feet again before altering my perception - albeit very slightly.

So once I settled in, I was good to go. Had the tab at about 8:30am and set off on my own with quite a bit of anticipation in my belly. I did think, "gosh, I hope I didn't mix up the 150ug tabs with the 10ug ones." I have a tendency to doubt myself in these respects... but then I thought "well, even if I did mix them up, it will still be an amazing day!" Sun was out, not a cloud in the sky. Lush.

My focus on everything was heightened significantly. Everything had a sharpness to it and having this heightened awareness actually made me feel more safe than usual. I felt I was landing 360's with more ease as well. It also had a nice cheeky undertone to it.

I took another tab the following day, but it didn't do much all. It was fun, but not much different to any other day on the slopes. Maybe the anticipation and slight placebo effect played a part the day before. I'm not sure really. Having the chance to microdose while doing an extreme sport was something I felt the need to try, but can't recommend it to everyone.

Anywho, just thought I'd share that with you lovely people Smile

jirodreamsofdank
#32 Posted : 1/6/2017 12:40:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Microdosing 1P-LSD was difficult for me because I'm apparently quite sensitive to it, so if I didn't have a 16-hour window clear before I needed to sleep it gave me insomnia (which shouldn't be a big deal remembering to take it first thing in the morning, but I can barely even remember to take medicine first thing).

I'd like to experiment with psilocybin and DMT, so I need to get a dedicated atomizer for the latter and capsule maker for the former.

entheogenic-gnosis
#33 Posted : 1/6/2017 3:22:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Misc. Article on the topic of microdosing.

"My Year in Productivity While Microdosing: Mushrooms. 2C-B. Focalin. Marijuana. Alcohol. I experimented with them all.
https://www.vice.com/en_...tivity-while-microdosing

-eg

Swayambhu
#34 Posted : 1/6/2017 4:52:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've tried microdosing with mushrooms, but I always seem to get some effect, no matter how little I ingest, usually yawns or emotional lability.

Diazin
#35 Posted : 1/7/2017 2:48:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I did microdosing with 5ml saturated HCL ibogaine some 3 months ago. Started with one drop a day and thought that to be how I would want to go down at the beggining. First days were awesome, alot of mental-emotional cleansening with a single drop, and effects would start kicking in some 5-10 mins after ingestion. Following that scheme I would have ibogaine enough for some 6 months or so. But after some 3 weeks Ive started to feel less the effects, although the changes have aparentely been permanent to this day, I dont feel so much of the blurr in my mind as I used to and my mental skills have been improved greatly. But that awakening flush of energy would not come again even taking 20 drops. I feel more energic though, so it might be I was experiencing a contrast between my initial condition and my post-ibogaine condition. I have to order some more but I want to do some work with aya before.

By the way, I had an almost permanent feeling of a re-x of my soul somewhat, where I started perceiving a sort of goo-ish white-transparent energy being abundant in me and trying to push out some dark substance out of it, very neat stuff! This dark energy is being pushed out in my current works with rapé, and I can still notice the goo-ish energy in me.

Changing subject, Ive been thinking on why microdosing harmalas might be a better inductor of neurogenesis than a normal dose. But I have near to 0 knowledge of biochemistry and pharmacology, so all I can do is bring the topic around and hope for someone more knowledgeable to offer better insight.

Could microdosing be better for neurogenesis for a normal dose would cause some perhaps excessive distress in the body and brain, so it would not estabilish new connections in order to prevent bad ones? Distress situations release alot of toxicins in the body and brain, so that might also be part of the reason at least. How feaseble thos seems?

Skannzi
#36 Posted : 2/17/2020 1:06:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello guys. Im a newbie on DMT. I took my first breakthrough 70mg in 2018 it showed me
Hyperspace in all its glory. A feeling of my soul being drawn out of my body. Met imps. A goddess in all different kinds of glowing rooms circling around like the inside of a ufo or something interdimensional. At the end of it i was being operated at a table by two friendly beings with strange eyesticks out of their head and red cross wich i assume was their eye stone. They were putting my soul back in Anyway. I am an alcaholic.
I stared pulling a few weeks ago. Because i am just really excited about this spiritual molecule.
I dont want to call it substance since i just cant and i dont feel like it is a substance/narcotic.
Anyway!! My first post so i just wanted to introduce myself.
Yesderday i made a vg pg vape oil after reading on the nexus ofc! =)
I put 500mg freebase (non re x'd) just straight from a naptha heptane penthane mixed solvent wich i found here in iceland as my best possible solvent. Anyhow i mixed these 500mg into 1.5ml of oil
Put it into a caliburn stick u know for the salt nic.
Ive been microdosing it and i have to tell you this guys.
It is the most blissfull peacefull experience of my life it seems that all my worries have vanished i dont want anything to do with any narcotic or alcahol wich is a legal TOXIC narcotic.
I take 1 puff. And even through the day it seems to give me hyperintellectual understanding of how people feel and i have this big understanding to them.. Like for example this guy drives angry he probably doesnt feel well something like that. And in a spiritual way i feel a little bit of their feeling or understand them randomly just by seeing them. Call me crazy.. Well anyway.. It seems like the microdosing benefits are really good i am going to experiment on my self the next days and weeks and will do a update. So far 24h microdosing i feel like life is better. More beautiful. I am a better person because my thoughts are more positive and good. I dont think there is a come down since its non addictive. Also i respect dmt too much today to do a hallucinogenic dose it kinda scares me. But wow! Microdosing it!!! Id amazing!!!

reallynotimportant
#37 Posted : 2/18/2020 3:58:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I really enjoy lower dose changa. Like around 40mg of 1:1 in one hit, chill vibes.
Don't worry, B. Caapi!

Skannzi
#38 Posted : 2/25/2020 1:14:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello guys. Just wanted to come back to tell you about my last 7 days +
Microdosing.
Í take 1-3puffs of the vape mentioned earlier per hour c.a
Í can only tell you this.
It kinda gets like a habbit
Well since tryptamines are not addictive if i am correct
This gets á little addictive since it is just so calming and nice.
Ive gone sometimes over the threshold
Where í just get to the point of sharpened lines
And brighter lights if that happens í stop
Anxiety is Gone
Í love every body and everything literally
My spirituality seems to be much higher.
and brainstorming kinda sinks in some times.
Some times though í get this body ecstasy feeling but
It only seems to come at á certain sweet spot dose
It maybe happens 1 time á day or every 2 days when í just get
To this calming almost body orgasmic state. 😜🤣
I seem to have no problem doing it driving or around everybody
Of course people dont really realize it since its not making me high.
I have one note though
Im concerned it is a side effect but not really sure
It is the only thing ive noticed that seems a litle negative
My left eye seems to get some kind of a pressure behind it sometimes
A very odd feeling.
In 2 words í would describe microdosing DMT constantly
As Fascinating and Fantastic.

Skannzi
#39 Posted : 2/25/2020 1:23:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

reallynotimportant wrote:
I really enjoy lower dose changa. Like around 40mg of 1:1 in one hit, chill vibes.

Nice man. I recently RECEIVED some caapi and harmala freebase but also got the rue seeds
Is it safe to just mix 1:1 dmt freebase with for example caapi and smoke it straight together?
Really would want to know 😁

PREV12