We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Frequently "Rushed" By Entities Options

RAM
#1 Posted : 8/3/2016 8:30:35 AM

Hail the keys!

Hello! My wonderful partner recently got me a GVG and some liquid pads, so the other night we vaporized some DMT together. During my experience, I was "rushed" in a large tunnel by a lot of frustrated, angry female entities who were all kind of insulting me or batting at my identity.

I have had very similar experiences before. In my last few DMT trips, the come-ups were immediate and usually involved a lot of entities rushing me at once in a very anxious, personal way. My sole vaporhuasca trip to date was similar; the entities streamed toward me and made me feel quite anxious about myself and my choices.

I am a comfortable, confident person in my everyday life, and even on other psychedelics I can become extremely nihilistic/depressed, but vaporized DMT often has this personal quality of making me doubt myself harshly with all of these rushing entities (a feeling I know to not really be authentic, as it wears off immediately and cannot be replicated with any amount of pondering, meditation, or other psychs).

Have you experienced something like this? Could it be my smoking technique, which has historically been hot and involved some coughing which might cause anxiety? Or am I doomed to a lifetime of fast-moving, anxiety-provoking, personal, rapid processions of entities?
"Think for yourself and question authority." - Leary

"To step out of ideology - it hurts. It's a painful experience. You must force yourself to do it." - Žižek

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

skippyluvs
#2 Posted : 8/4/2016 1:57:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

RAM wrote:
......... (a feeling I know to not really be authentic, as it wears off immediately and cannot be replicated with any amount of pondering, meditation, or other psychs).

Indeed, it most certainly can't be authentic as the reasons listed most certainly include all the infinite reasons. Thumbs up

Global
#3 Posted : 8/5/2016 9:20:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

In my experience, things tend to rush you in hyperspace when you focus on them. Hyperspace works in this sort of systematized way for me. Energy (of which entities are composed) moves along my stream of attention. If I'm focusing on a corner of the room, energy tends to flow to that corner. If entities have manifested, appropriately so, attention tends to be pooled on them. If you can find ways to divert your attention from them, you might not get rushed. Using music might help where you can try to really focus on the music, or set it up so the brightest part of your room is not directly in front of you.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

RAM
#4 Posted : 8/7/2016 5:10:37 AM

Hail the keys!

Thank you. In my most recent experience, it felt as if my meditation practice enabled me to force myself into a more positive, less anxious state for short periods, so hopefully I can continue this to help slow things down or at least get the entities to back off just a little.

I have only tried DMT with music once - I was listening to some Vivaldi, but it ended up as an annoyance that I shut off mid-trip. I think I need to pick different music that I won't criticize as much, such as Gregorian chanting or didge music that will facilitate a better experience. One thing's for sure: I have new techniques to try!
"Think for yourself and question authority." - Leary

"To step out of ideology - it hurts. It's a painful experience. You must force yourself to do it." - Žižek

Global
#5 Posted : 8/8/2016 10:47:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

With listening to music in hyperspace, I say to each his own. I often feel if you like the music, then go for it. Never thought of listening to gregorian chant. May be a good idea. I find that a common thread through the different styles of music that I've listened to in hyperspace is that it seems like the entities have a special preference for music with a groove. Just something to keep in mind.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb