We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Taking a long break from Ayahuasca and perhaps psychedelics in general Options

Valmar
#1 Posted : 7/25/2016 1:17:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After my last Ayahuasca journey, Mother Ayahuasca told me not to come for a long while, because the journey brought forth a lot of emotions that I didn't even realize I had, or to such a depth. She warned that if I drink again to early, I could quite potentially succumb to becoming a brujo, due to my very unbalanced deep subconscious mental state, which I saw and experienced a terrifying peek of during the journey. Implied was that I need a long time to let everything shift and settle properly, and that the best way to do so is to just engage fully in everyday life, to meditate, to socialize, to find courage to get to next stage in my life, wherever that takes me, to ground, centre and balance myself the very best that I can.

She said she will call me when I'm ready to drink again. As it is, I was quite terrified by the last experience... so I don't desire to come back soon, lest I experience that personal Hell again... Mother Ayahuasca is wise, as always. Smile
“The dao that can be expressed is not the eternal Dao.”
~ Lǎozǐ

“One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”
~ Carl Jung

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

entheogenic-gnosis
#2 Posted : 7/25/2016 1:28:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Very wise. I wish you the best of luck.

-eg