We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Teacher Options

Valmar
#1 Posted : 7/24/2016 11:56:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Later, a while after I had met my tiger animal spirit, about a week after my Ayahuasca ceremony, I was lying in bed, thinking, and out of nowhere, I heard a bell softly chiming and ringing. I heard drums and singing that sounded... like an icaro? The scenery was dark, but unmistakeably forest like. I saw this moderately aged figure I couldn't entirely see too well, though I know that it's because my third eye vision was poor at the time. For whatever reason, I called the figure my "master". The figure laughed and said, no, no, that rather he was my teacher. He said he had sent the tiger spirit, as it was the right time. He told me to just focus on living my life to the fullest, to live in the now. He said I have a lot of buried emotional pain to work through, that it would be very difficult, but that I need to stay strong, and remember that I have hope and determination deep within, as well as my spirit helpers to protect and guide me. Then he said that was all, and everything faded.

It felt like I was... there, even though I could feel myself in bed. Another strange experience. Maybe I'm insane, maybe I'm not... I don't really know. I just know that I experienced it, whatever its nature is. I still feel very small and weak, and admittedly afraid to go out into the world, because I just don't feel strong enough to stand on my own two feet right now. This stems from my traumas, I realized... but I don't seem to be strong enough to overcome them right now.
“The dao that can be expressed is not the eternal Dao.”
~ Lǎozǐ

“One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”
~ Carl Jung

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.