We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Do these remind you of anything - ?~ Options

El Ka Bong
#1 Posted : 10/19/2007 9:08:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://farm1.static.flic.../47364069_8989a75362.jpg http://www1.istockphoto...._lantern_plant_fruit.jpg http://www.fpr302.com/blog/302/images/hozuki.jpg http://images.google.ca/...amp;start=0&sa=N I get a little flash-back when contemplating the shape and form of this flower.. bizzare creation, and it seems so familiar in concept ... Our beings are like that red berry - growing on some cosmic tree, in a 'flower' ... surrounded by a filligree-net-like veil, that sometimes is quite 'orange' ... and when you let consciousness drift outside that 'woven' orange veil ... Holy Sheet ! So what is out there doing all the gardening and giving us all that admiration, and care that is needed to culture such a thing to completion, just before it 'plucks' us ..?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

3six5
#2 Posted : 10/20/2007 4:20:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

wow, where can i get one of those plants?

gimpy
#3 Posted : 10/20/2007 12:36:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very happy
To fathom hell or soar angelic, take a pinch of psychedelic....

El Ka Bong
#4 Posted : 10/21/2007 8:29:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Now I remember where this came from ! .. In Strassman's description I recall something like this: Imagine seeing events from the realm of Hyperspace-and-multidimensional-being(s) - to them we are like an 'appliance' or a fuse-box type deivce that just sits there, doesn't move and just acts-flat-and-just-4-dimensional. Well then Strassman's metaphor was that under the rush of a breakthrough dose of dmt, our beings begin to 'glow' - the "appliances" we apparently are to the hyperspace-beings start to glow to their perception, and they come 'look'. As though the whole oven started to radiate a strange light, so all the hyperspace beings in the 'kitchen' come over to see wtf is going on .. .. Well connecting my randon dots here, back to the Chinese lantern shape, instead of us humans being a clunky-device-thing like an appliance, I think we're much more like a strange fruit growing on a vine, a fleshy-berry that suddenly starts to 'glow' through the skin of the fruit. And then the 'gardeners' all come over to see, and praise us ?!. And we do this 'glowing' every night we dream, or dose on dmt ?..!

XENONSION
#5 Posted : 10/22/2007 3:18:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:5141e84060="El Ka Bong"]Now I remember where this came from ! .. In Strassman's description I recall something like this: Imagine seeing events from the realm of Hyperspace-and-multidimensional-being(s) - to them we are like an 'appliance' or a fuse-box type deivce that just sits there, doesn't move and just acts-flat-and-just-4-dimensional. Well then Strassman's metaphor was that under the rush of a breakthrough dose of dmt, our beings begin to 'glow' - the "appliances" we apparently are to the hyperspace-beings start to glow to their perception, and they come 'look'. As though the whole oven started to radiate a strange light, so all the hyperspace beings in the 'kitchen' come over to see wtf is going on .. .. Well connecting my randon dots here, back to the Chinese lantern shape, instead of us humans being a clunky-device-thing like an appliance, I think we're much more like a strange fruit growing on a vine, a fleshy-berry that suddenly starts to 'glow' through the skin of the fruit. And then the 'gardeners' all come over to see, and praise us ?!. And we do this 'glowing' every night we dream, or dose on dmt ?..![/quote:5141e84060] It must be a very rare treat for them to see a glowing fruit. Consider the almost 7 billion fruits...and how many of us fruits actually start to glow, and for only a brief moment in time. Must be very exciting for them!!

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

Noman
#6 Posted : 10/22/2007 3:28:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Once on Aya, I saw these glowing neon giants in a field that was made of that weird mosaic curtain you see when the DMT is first coming on and peoples heads would pop up through it and the giants would pluck them like radishes in reverse. I couldn't tell what they were doing with them but I got the distinct impression that they were harvesting.

El Ka Bong
#7 Posted : 10/23/2007 8:17:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

'neon-dayglo gumbies'... harvesting heads, you mean..? or what kind of 'giant'..? what was their plan with all the heads..? recycling them ..? and our heads are like a berry, flushed with consciousness !

Noman
#8 Posted : 10/23/2007 12:24:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

They looked kind of like robots made out of neon tubing. They werent harvesting just heads, the heads would pop up through the veil and the giants would pull the rest of the body through with them. I have no idea what they were doing and if the people were dreaming or tripping or dead. When I asked my guide, he just seemed amused that I would think that I could understand.

Fable
#9 Posted : 10/23/2007 2:06:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The plant I believe is winter cherry aka Ashwaganda (withania somnifera). Its an ayervedic medicine, I have 3 plants in my garden and they produce the red berries which taste quite bitter but are apparently good for people recovering from illness. The roots are used and they taste aweful, Ashwaganda apparently means horse sweat which is probably spot on. The roots have adaptogenic properties and are good for stamina and male health (aphrodesiac). The berries contain about a dozen small seeds which are quit easy to grow. They should be pretty easy to find locally but if anyone just has to have some seeds then pm me and I can send you some. Preferably within OZ.
I am a leaf on the the wind, watch how I soar!

Noman
#10 Posted : 10/23/2007 2:13:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ashwaganda is Chinese Lantern? Its solanaceous, which I didn't know when I bought some as "Indian Ginseng' intending to replace my Siberian Ginseng with it. I dont do well with nightshades.

Fable
#11 Posted : 10/24/2007 10:23:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It seems that winter cherry refers both to Withania somnifera and Physalis alkekengi both of which are Solinaceous and have very similar fruits. It looks like the Physalis alkekengi has a red outer covering of the berry which looses colour and becomes the shell and the Withania somnifera has a green outer covering which also looses its colour and becomes the shell. So both are referred to as winter cherry however Physalis alkekengi is the Chinese lantern. The Withania would be the green lantern Laughing
I am a leaf on the the wind, watch how I soar!