We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Image resembling how I see individuals while quidding Salvia Options

physics envy
#1 Posted : 7/13/2016 9:56:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been working with Salvia via quid method for the last year, and frequently 'see' myself or others that I think of as separate fractal 'things', constantly rotating, flipping inside out, etc.

It's obviously difficult to describe our visions, but as I was looking through some videos I saw this thumbnail which did a very good job of showing at least the shape I frequently see:

There is always a lot of 'spiraling' going on, and they don't have a wire-frame look that this image has, but as soon as I saw it I thought "That looks familiar!"

I cannot say that I've had a truly interactive experience with someone non-verbally while quidding, but I frequently attempt to connect to my family members mentally and this is how I generally experience them.

Salvia quid enthusiast

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Metanoia
#2 Posted : 7/14/2016 9:07:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I definitely agree, that looks very familiar Smile

spanda
#3 Posted : 7/16/2016 9:48:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That not only looks familiar, but feels familiar. While in the Salvia space my earthling friend and I don't just see this, we are it and take form from this substrate, are reabsorbed into it only to emerge again (sometimes with others who seem to be from the future), all while being observed by a being that envelops the whole mess and keeps us locked into this flux until it has had its way with us. When its work is done we are allowed to return.

Rational me sees this as an internal space where future, anticipated events are held for lack of detail about what is actually going to occur. As more details are acquired they are knitted into the form and may show up later, sometimes while under the influence of tryptamine visions. So much of reality is anticipated to some degree that the mind has learned how to have a skeleton form ready to flesh out when the time comes and the future becomes manifest. The Salvia medicine somehow gives us access to this area of conciousness and it feels like time travel.

IMHO
"You cannot see Me with your normal eyes, therefore I give you divine eyes with which to behold the Power of My Yoga."
Bhagavad Gita, chapter 11, The Universal Form, verse 8

_Arcane_
#4 Posted : 7/17/2016 11:15:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A fantastic image, I am hoping to achieve something similar but need to work on my quidding method as so far I have only tried it once with rehydrated plain leaf (5 medium sized leaves) rolled up and quidded/sucked/chewed and rotated around my mouth for 10 minutes until it was mush which did not lead to any effects, but hopefully I will progress to this level of vision meditation, very inspiring, thank you for sharing.
LamVamRamYamHamKshamOm

dragonrider
#5 Posted : 7/17/2016 4:35:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

_Arcane_ wrote:
A fantastic image, I am hoping to achieve something similar but need to work on my quidding method as so far I have only tried it once with rehydrated plain leaf (5 medium sized leaves) rolled up and quidded/sucked/chewed and rotated around my mouth for 10 minutes until it was mush which did not lead to any effects, but hopefully I will progress to this level of vision meditation, very inspiring, thank you for sharing.

Quidding never took me that far either. The effects i got from quidding salvia so far, where maybe a bit like a mild indica high. a feeling of profound relaxation, a light feeling as if i'm floating, and mild visual distortions. Not unpleasant, but far from mind shattering.

spanda
#6 Posted : 7/17/2016 5:22:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There really isn't any need to quid. Just thoroughly chew leaves one or two at a time until complete mush in your mouth, stem included, then swallow. Keep going until you just can't continue. That's how it is done in ceremony by the Mazatecs according to someone who has spent a lot of time working with them. It sure works for me.
"You cannot see Me with your normal eyes, therefore I give you divine eyes with which to behold the Power of My Yoga."
Bhagavad Gita, chapter 11, The Universal Form, verse 8

physics envy
#7 Posted : 7/18/2016 8:04:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Arcane,

I see in another thread you are looking into tinctures. I'm curious if you happened to weigh out your 5 dried leaves (or if you can weigh a similar batch). Leaf sizes vary quite wildly, and I'm wondering if you simply needed a bit more material?

I think I'm luckily a soft-head when it comes to chewing leaves, and have very noticeable effects at just one gram dried...1.5 grams and I'm going to have a sweaty, energetic ride. I'm not sure how many medium sized leaves that would be as mine are pretty crushed up. It's a decent sized wad of leaf material, but fits in one cheek easily. You could do a couple of those back-to-back over 15 minutes and see if the effects kick in or not.

Also, since you have plants, have you tried fresh leaves? I find they are more potent (1 fresh leaf >> 1 dried leaf) but also much more bitter. I enjoy Spanda's method described above the most for fresh leaves. I believe Gilbran or Jamie also described that technique a while back, and it's much more pleasant than trying to keep a huge quid of leaf and liquid in your mouth for a long time. Chew/eat 1-2 leaves over 2-5 minutes, swallow, and repeat over 15 minutes or so. I have pretty heavy experiences at 5-7 big leaves.

Best of luck with all administration methods, Arcane :-)

Salvia quid enthusiast

_Arcane_
#8 Posted : 7/18/2016 8:24:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi physics envy

I didn't weight them so no idea there, I did try one very large fresh leaf and 2 much smaller leaves last night and did get a slightly drunk buzz type feeling with a sharpening of my vision, so I think if I at least doubled that amount then I would probably get some more profound effects, I am just tip toeing into exploring salvia because as I may have mentioned before I have a very healthy respect for this plant knowing it could kick my backside in a most unforgiving way if I don't have that healthy respect for it, I am a little afraid of it because of how deep and real the experience can be and also that its possible to forget anything was ingested etc.

I can tell you that you more experienced guys are very inspirational to me though, so thank you for your posts.

I would rather be a soft head for salvia/dmt/psilocybin etc given the choice, with my changa I have no problems at all breaking through, no anxiety etc even when things get a little intense, and I hope I can get to that stage with salvia too.

Also I have plenty of dried leaf to experiment with for now
LamVamRamYamHamKshamOm