We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I saw the eye of horus Options

Machew4321
#1 Posted : 7/10/2016 5:24:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It happened some months back.
I wasnt on any drugs.

Now, in the past i used lsd regularly but havent for... say 2 years now?
So I know that what I saw was a halucination greenish and redish light manifested slowly infront of the center of my vision untill I saw the eye clearly. It then faded away.

Interestingly enought this happebed about 15 minutes after talking to my friend about the pineal gland and dmt and how people that have died say they have similar experiences. And even that maybe the reason that you come back from a dmt trip is because your attatched to your pysical form and you cant move on.

Anyways, it was really something. I didnt even know what the eye was or how it could have been related.

What do you think?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Imonthemoon
#2 Posted : 7/10/2016 9:21:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think the eye of horus, at least for modern westeners, is an archetypal image of the all seeing eye. I think the manifestation of that image is related to your discussion of the pineal gland. At least on the surface. There are endless caveats - most notably that the eye of horus as an archetypal image in modern context is subject to all manner of memetic updating and change. You may, unless you've extensive egyptological training, want to consider what role the image has played in your life up to this point. Find the meaning relative to your world.
Arts task is to save the soul of mankind, and that anything less is a dithering while Rome burns. If the artist cannot find the way, then the way cannot be found. mckenna

von b
#3 Posted : 7/16/2016 7:36:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've seen the eye aswell, but while on lsd and nangs, you get very strong images of symbolism and metaphsycal experiences on nanges because of the panial gland. Coming so close to the edge with nothing but the reptial brain brings all kinds of understanding, like knowing and grasping. It feels like a three part swing and if you follow your returning consciousness back through your mind it almost feels like it traces the eye of Horus across your mind. Egyptians where forrunners in the arts of death and spirtialty and I would not be suprised to learn that this is where the eye's of Egypt have come from, near death or near afterlife experiences. Iv also seen a host of other Egyptian symbols and impressions in my minds eye. Usually more wholesome spiritual symbols like the eye of Horus or Rae or the holy trinity even the Star of David.

Global
#4 Posted : 7/16/2016 11:58:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I do of course find it interesting that you saw the Eye of Horus, but bear in mind that so much more complex, and distinctly Egyptian imagery exists in hyperspace. You may have seen the Eye of Horus, but then there are those who have seen Horus himself. Among the Egyptian entities I have seen includes Egyptian birds of several kinds including the Bennu Bird, associated with Osiris, Pharaoh sarcophagi resembling the King Tut sarcophagus as well as lions with the Egyptian aesthetic in Egyptian settings. While it may be unlikely that you will find a satisfying answer, you owe it to yourself to research the Eye as rigorously as you can. Unfortunately it has become such an "abused" symbol and is coated in such speculation from New Agers and conspiracy theorists, that finding things about it that are substantial will likely prove difficult. Take everything you read with a grain of salt.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Seasons
#5 Posted : 8/2/2020 1:11:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Machew4321 I signed up to just to reply to you. I saw the eye too! I didn’t go all the way in, I saw the other side only for a moment and when I opened my eyes amongst other things I saw the eye of Horus In my arms, exactly like you describe, like your looking at a 3D image without glasses. Mind you I’ve never been into Egyptian history, before I googled it after this trip I called it the “Egypt eye thingy”. So after my trip I google dmt Egypt eye and I find this...

"The eye of Horus, sometimes also called the eye of Ra represents a sign of power given to the wearer by the gods of the time. It can also be a symbol that you are protected form harm by the god represented in the eye, whether that be Horus or Ra. The Egyptian word for this symbol is Wadjet, which literally translated means simply god or goddess."

Couldn’t stop laughing when I red it. Those words filled my soul with some fucking power. Feels fucking great.

tvagner
#6 Posted : 11/21/2023 4:50:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I just had a dream where I saw the eye of Horus. Prior to this I haven't been reading anything Egypt-related and didn't even know the proper eye's name or what it represents. The eye was on the front of the box containing one of the secrets of the universe. There were several boxes (around eight) in a pyramid shape each containing a secret. Unfortunately, I didn't get to open this box in my dream.