We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
yellow ACRB spice tincture!! Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 6/29/2016 11:07:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just made some acacia spice from 100 grams bark and evaporated to a yellowish wax that i desolved in grain alcohol into a tincture and it is strong!!

Just 10 drops equals or surpasses white spice tincture...

I put only 10 drops into a chore boy pad.. fan evaporated all the grain alcohol and and any other posible micro droplet solvent resedue .. hit the pipe it was smooth and very visual...

It was strong visual on such a low dose no maoi used..

using torch lighter..

Vaped in my ususal water pipe and cant imagine a better way to vape spice!

Why is yellow spice way stronger than white spice/?/

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Orbiting
#2 Posted : 6/29/2016 11:17:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

did you weigh the spice? how much grain alcohol did use to make the tincture ?

its probably jus dmt oxide mixed with regular nn dmt, glad you found something that worked well for you!

nen888
#3 Posted : 6/30/2016 3:41:04 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

starway6 wrote:

...Why is yellow spice way stronger than white spice/?/

NMT

(in most acacia samples tested by the nexus, and indeed elsewhere, even years old and exposed to air, there is no dmt-oxide, and when it is present it is only in very very small amounts. the initial reason nmt was looked at more closely in 2001 was because, weight for weight, the effects of extracts containing the right ratio of dmt/nmt were 'stronger' than they 'should' be, as was said in https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=23544
also, it is a myth that nmt (with dmt) will not crystalize. it is just more likely to remain non-solid when nmt is present. pure nmt is a white crystal rapidly turning yellow with exposure to air)

starway6
#4 Posted : 6/30/2016 4:15:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Orbiting wrote:
did you weigh the spice? how much grain alcohol did use to make the tincture ?

its probably jus dmt oxide mixed with regular nn dmt, glad you found something that worked well for you!

Ive done this extraction many times in past ..[freezer not working] had to evaporate with fan ..

Doing it this way in the past ive pulled from 200 and 400 gram batches of acacia bark and often got white crystal product but ive noticed that it takes more white crystals to get a decent visual effect ...

But every time i get yellow or beige colored spice in a wax or putty consistancy its its soo strong and visual..

Example yesterday i vaped just 10 drops of yellow acacia tincture and it felt as strong as 30 to 40 drops of white crystal acacia tincture!...and MUCH more visual!

I only used 100 grams of bark this time because i dont need more than a gram or so will last me a while .
.And storing it in a grain tincture it last a very long time and is very convienant and easy to aply to a volcano wet pad or a wad of chore boy...

You asked...How much grain alcohol i used?//

I only used [one third] of a one oz [29.6ml]..dropper bottle and it is pretty strong with that small amount of grain alcohol...

But in that one third of an oz there are a lot of potent drops!

As strong as this tincture was im shure Cappi or Rue tincture would intensify the trip more and make it last longer...

My extraction methods are part ...thicklight method..and part another method using a mix of hot water baths ...shaking!.. shaking!.. and shaking! .. leting the mix cool adding salt and more white vinigar...its some work but it forces out the good stuff!

cheers...

Tryptallmine
#5 Posted : 7/1/2016 12:50:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nen888 wrote:
starway6 wrote:

...Why is yellow spice way stronger than white spice/?/

NMT

(in most acacia samples tested by the nexus, and indeed elsewhere, even years old and exposed to air, there is no dmt-oxide, and when it is present it is only in very very small amounts. the initial reason nmt was looked at more closely in 2001 was because, weight for weight, the effects of extracts containing the right ratio of dmt/nmt were 'stronger' than they 'should' be, as was said in https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=23544
also, it is a myth that nmt (with dmt) will not crystalize. it is just more likely to remain non-solid when nmt is present. pure nmt is a white crystal rapidly turning yellow with exposure to air)

This is certainly true. The best experiences I've found have been from some lovely looking orange extracts from various acacia sp. They knocked my socks off. None of the DMT I've extracted since using Confusa have the same visual potency or mental landscape.